Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itachi uchiha

Which is better .getting your country supported by usa or russia in a military situa

13 posts in this topic

@Windappreciator but usa will stab in the back when your expiry date is over, when u no longer have resources to offer them.i do not know how it is with russia

@itachi uchiha Which is better, getting your country supported by Orange/Green or Blue/Orange?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise i understand that russian ideologies make u go backwards.but usa's methods are like prostitution.in afghanistan ussr build roads and tunnels and other things .usa did nothing of benifit to the afghans.usa printed a lot of dollars in the name of using it on afghanistan but did nothing there and took that money back to usa.i hear native afghan people say ussr was better than usa.in the middle east usa will be your ally today , will support rebels tomarrow and overthrow you.i understand no one is better .but i read somewhere that russia is straight forward and ruthless and usa is indirect and un predictable and hyper profit motived

On the other hand , usa rebuilded japan ,south korea and made them truly modern.living condition is very good there. all wars are done for profit and for resources.i wish everyone would get in a table and come up with a good moral code to be used in a war.

@itachi uchiha Before WW2, Korea was one country. After the war, the Soviet Union took North Korea, whilst the USA took the South. Look at the difference between the two countries today.

The Soviet Union did not fix Afghanistan. If they did, it wouldn’t have been a breeding ground for terrorists that were responsible for 9/11. 

The West is more conscious than Russia. You must remember this.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@How to be wise i understand that russian ideologies make u go backwards.but usa's methods are like prostitution.in afghanistan ussr build roads and tunnels and other things .usa did nothing of benifit to the afghans.usa printed a lot of dollars in the name of using it on afghanistan but did nothing there and took that money back to usa.i hear native afghan people say ussr was better than usa.in the middle east usa will be your ally today , will support rebels tomarrow and overthrow you.i understand no one is better .but i read somewhere that russia is straight forward and ruthless and usa is indirect and un predictable and hyper profit motived

On the other hand , usa rebuilded japan ,south korea and made them truly modern.living condition is very good there. all wars are done for profit and for resources.i wish everyone would get in a table and come up with a good moral code to be used in a war.

Here's what the West brought to Afghanistan: teaching women about the importance of urinal art!

So it's not hard to see why the West lost in Afghanistan. This is a civilization that actively works to destroy healthy values and spreads depravity wherever it goes.

27 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@itachi uchiha The West is more conscious than Russia. You must remember this.

How do you know this? Have you lived in both countries? I have, and I disagree. Both have their problems, their strengths and their weaknesses. There's no way to determine which side is "more conscious"; it's just a statement of personal bias.

1 hour ago, Space Lizard said:

How do you know this? Have you lived in both countries? I have, and I disagree. Both have their problems, their strengths and their weaknesses. There's no way to determine which side is "more conscious"; it's just a statement of personal bias.

The West is Orange/Green, whilst Russia is Blue/Orange.

The West doesn’t poison and kill the opposition leaders. If Navalny was a western opposition leader, his life wouldn’t be in danger.

3 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

The West is Orange/Green, whilst Russia is Blue/Orange.

The West doesn’t poison and kill the opposition leaders. If Navalny was a western opposition leader, his life wouldn’t be in danger.

You might want to base your opinions about countries on more than what's reported in Western media or some abstract metaphysical model. You are just talking ideology and propaganda until you have some actual experience to back up your opinions.

3 minutes ago, Space Lizard said:

You might want to base your opinions about countries on more than what's reported in Western media

Western media don’t make things up, unlike Russian (state controlled) media.

4 minutes ago, Space Lizard said:

or some abstract metaphysical model. You are just talking ideology and propaganda until you have some actual experience to back up your opinions.

If Spiral Dynamics is propaganda to you, I don’t know what the hell you’re doing in this forum. 

5 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Western media don’t make things up, unlike Russian (state controlled) media.

LOL, again, how do you know this? The Western media makes things up all the time (remember Saddam's WMD's? The Trump/Russia collusion hoax?) Try thinking critically. Also try travelling. You sound very naive.

If Spiral Dynamics is propaganda to you, I don’t know what the hell you’re doing in this forum. 

It's an ideology; an abstract model, not to be confused with reality. Is this forum for people who blindly believe in models and media, or people who think critically?

2 hours ago, Space Lizard said:

The Western media makes things up all the time (remember Saddam's WMD's? The Trump/Russia collusion hoax?)?

The media did not make up any of these stories.