GrandeOrso

King, Warrior, Magician, Lover

38 posts in this topic

Douglas reminds me of Dr. Hawkins:

I love senex energy.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Robert Moore is amazing. Very potent lecture. I'll listen to it again and take notes.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Moore is blowing my mind:

Very happy to have discovered this. There are many lectures on this channel: Matthew C. King - YouTube

It's too bad that the "Within Books" are out of print:

I'm reading The King Within, and it's amazing.

So Dr Robert Moore probably did not kill his wife and commit suicide but it's his wife who did so.

2 hours ago, hyruga said:

So Dr Robert Moore probably did not kill his wife and commit suicide but it's his wife who did so.

Very tragic either way. Dr. Moore was the best Jungian. 

Pyramid.png

King.png

"Much like the hermetically sealed alchemist's crucible, which when heated transforms base material into fabulous riches, the King as Center and as Transforming Vessel changes unintegrated psychological contents into the gold of personal and potentially global creative transformation." - Moore & Gilette

I wish I could have the four "Within Books" on my bookshelf. I don't understand why such amazing books are out of print. I hope they come back one day.

KingWithin.png

@GrandeOrso Cool thanks for sharing :)

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

1-King.png

2-King.png

3-King.png

4-King.png

5-King.png

6-King.png

Hubris.png

The Weakling.png

I can't say how much I love this book. Everyone needs to study Moore & Gillette's work.

"Scratch a tyrant and you'll find a weakling. Pressure a weakling and you'll find a tyrant." - Moore & Gillette

Maturity.png

Humility.png

This book is blowing my mind:

Beautiful.png

I just can't get over the fact that it's out of print. 

Reading the Warrior Within now:

Warriro.png

These books are the best on archetypes. I've been trying to understand archetypes for a long time. Moore & Gillette explain archetypes like no one else can.