Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ivan Dimi

"Joe Rogan is what a smart person looks like to stupid people"

79 posts in this topic

Joe Rohan has become mainstream, ironically, through criticizing the mainstream…

While the mainstream media has turned into propagandists pushing party lines and telling us what to believe, Rogan just asks questions, stays open-minded and talks to a wide variety of guests. That's why he is so popular, and why he is burying the partisan media. So of course they are trying to get him cancelled--he's a threat to their existence. But it's not working.

Rogan should get this guy his show to talk about covid:

Professor Ehud Qimron: “Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure”

He's a top Israeli immunologist who calls out all the failures, misinformation and authoritarianism of the establishment. Why don't we ever see this guy in the mainstream media?

Edited by Space Lizard

Exactly. Yep. I loved his show back in the time, but now his is pushing his own biases and fears and promoting them to be truth, is laughable... and everybody around him is kissing his ass because of his huge audience. And surrounded by all this asskisser  hi became super delusional 

Edited by Ivan Dimi

He is egocentric . They first try to lure in people and then play their games on them. 

He is another version of Alex Jones 

These are like modern day cult leaders that operate through an online base. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

He is egocentric . They first try to lure in people and then play their games on them. 

He is another version of Alex Jones 

These are like modern day cult leaders that operate through an online base. 

Hm, I don't think he is more or less egocentric than the average person. That isn't the problem.  To be honest I think he is a very emphatic and open minded to some extend. The bigger problem is he can not handle the big influence and the responsibility coming with it. I mean the guy is proficient only in comedy, mixed martial arts & podcast, in every other fields he doesn't have the slightest idea whatsoever.

And he is not that open minden as he / his fans claim to be. I mean come on he says he is more lefty / liberal, but most of his friends, his values & interests are pretty right / conservativ oriented.

The bigger problem is that the mainstream media failed completely, so, average iq guys like Joe become the new mainstream media without any kind of journalistic training. He isnt even able to extract the truth and ask hard questions, what is understandable because of lacking any training in that field. And almost all of his guests are basically having the same biases as him, so he is operating completely within the conformation bias.

So the bottom line is we as society failed to create a respectful trustworthy mainstream media, and guys like Joe, Alex etc. filled this vacuum, spreading conscious or not misinformation. This time, we are living in, is really the wild wild west of media & misinformation ???

anti vaxxers is so stuuuupid hihi good luck in hell

joe rogan listener very dumb is hihihihi hihi hi hihi

cnn truth and love of my life

there are 3 topics talking about how bad Joe Rogan is rgiht now and i frankly think it's ridiculous.

Joe Rogan sometimes has propaganda spreading, war mongering guests on the pod? Sure and that's horrible

Joe Rogan is critical of the "official" Covid narrative and now CNN is very salty? Sure and that's great

Joe Rogan is doing God's work in terms of psychedelics? Sure and you guys should kiss his ugly cauli flower ears because of that.

9 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

there are 3 topics talking about how bad Joe Rogan is rgiht now and i frankly think it's ridiculous.

Joe Rogan sometimes has propaganda spreading, war mongering guests on the pod? Sure and that's horrible

Joe Rogan is critical of the "official" Covid narrative and now CNN is very salty? Sure and that's great

Joe Rogan is doing God's work in terms of psychedelics? Sure and you guys should kiss his ugly cauli flower ears because of that.

I don't get your point with CNN? Who said CNN is better? My claim is both CNN & JRE are terrible as news reporter, both super bias and frankly pathetic... There is no real media right now. Anyway Joe should stay my opinion within the fields he knows something about mma & comedy and shut the fuck up about anything else :)

2 hours ago, Ivan Dimi said:

My claim is both CNN & JRE are terrible as news reporter, both super bias and frankly pathetic...There is no real media right now

Have you watched Democracy Now?

https://youtube.com/c/DemocracyNow

I find it the most trustworthy news channel, which does real independent journalism 

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

2 hours ago, Ivan Dimi said:

There is no real media right now. Anyway Joe should stay my opinion within the fields he knows something about mma & comedy and shut the fuck up about anything else :)

ok well i'm sure he'll read your post and follow your advice 9_9

As I said in another thread about this same topic.

Joe Rogan is an open minded vMEME Orange and vMEME Green, but he still has a lot of biases which prevents him to go to Tier 2, like this Libertarian appeal for self-reliance, individual responsibility and freedom.

I totally disagree that Joe Rogan is the same thing as Alex Jones, Joe is far  more conscious than him, and to use the fact that Joe Rogan is friends with Alex Jones in order to justify their argument is really a strawman and an ad hominem attack... yes, he's friend with Alex Jones, which is vMEME BLUE/orange with a lot of vMEME Red, but he's also friends with Graham Hancock and Dennis McKenna,  which are quite vMEME Green, this is actually an evidence as to why I think Joe Rogan is an open minded individual...

The Problem with Joe Rogan is that he's not able to actualize the role of society and government in our lives, because he thinks from a very atomized perspective of the "free thinker" who questions everything....

Society and Government operates via Consensus,  sometimes it happens organically and some others it has to be created some boundaries... and at some times this sucks... but in this particular situation, a health and sanitary crisis, the government needs to adopt very strict measures to have the public opinion working in their favor, because if we have too many variables on how people should behave,  the situation then becomes (even more) chaotic, and we would not know what's gonna happen next... I'm not saying that this stuff is either good or bad, what I'm saying is that it's inevitable that this dynamic is going to happen...

4 minutes ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

I totally disagree that Joe Rogan is the same thing as Alex Jones, Joe is far  more conscious than him, and to use the fact that Joe Rogan is friends with Alex Jones in order to justify their argument is really a strawman and an ad hominem attack... 

i agree @Preety_India take it back pls :P

This is a short but very educational video, which shows all the steps of the framing problem by what Joe Rogan got it wrong in that clip.

It's really worth watching ??

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

ok well i'm sure he'll read your post and follow your advice 9_9

Hehe ? lets hope so :)

47 minutes ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

This is a short but very educational video, which shows all the steps of the framing problem by what Joe Rogan got it wrong in that clip.

It's really worth watching ??

Exactly! And the most shocking thing for me was his respond 'I've read something else'  OMFG

He has read something different!? Omfg. ?? This is the most popular podcast and he is talking about the most important issue during a huge longlasting pandemic. I mean normally a guy with this audience, position and responsibilities should read a lot, compare many sources before claiming anything, especially when outside his areas of competence . I mean what should i say he is not stupid  HE IS SUPER STUPID! And is not because he made one mistake it is because of his whole approach of analyzing data and making any kind of conclusions. 

Edited by Ivan Dimi

He's not stupid, but he runs what is effectively a gossip show. To expect the level of accuracy of professional journalism from him is stupid. It's a gossip podcast. The reason it's so popular is cause it's gossip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura we aren’t saying he is stupid but stupid people look to him for truth and Information. People are intellectually lazy, they are emotional. His recent stuff on covid etc has probably not been ideal for millions of his viewers.

But, even Covid is just a belief for me. So, I can forgive everyone.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

24 minutes ago, Ivan Dimi said:

Exactly! And the most shocking thing for me was his respond 'I've read something else'  OMFG

He has read something different!? Omfg. ?? This is the most popular podcast and he is talking about the most important issue during a huge longlasting pandemic. I mean normally a guy with this audience, position and responsibilities should read a lot, compare many sources before claiming anything, especially when outside his areas of competence . I mean what should i say he is not stupid  HE IS SUPER STUPID! And is not because he made one mistake it is because of his whole approach of analyzing data...

I don't really think that Joe Rogan is stupid, he's just biased...

There's a difference in it: a stupid person is generally not able to develop critical thinking,

While a biased one might possess some critical thinking, but he orients his reasoning process to suit his own preferable beliefs, because he's not able to metacognize (a.k.a self-reflect) enough to see his own projections into a topic, specially if it's something which he doesn't have enough expertise about it...