assx95

How is formlessness = form?

11 posts in this topic

I was doing self-inquiry in my own way. And then i could see how my hands aren't that different from the Laptop. It just looks different but is essentially the same substance. In this world, I was nowhere to be found. Then i was aware of a formlessness but it's more like nothing being aware. I still wanted to identify as something, and i could see the absurdity of me just being the body or my thoughts or my feelings, cause all things seemed like the same substance. I don't understand, am i imagining things? If i am not, what is form, and what is formlessness? Is there a difference? 

This is similiar to the question of how anything can come about in the first place, it's like 0 = 1

So if I remember correctly we have 9 Dimensions (/perspectives) (even though Leo says there is an infinite amount of them) and from the first and last one (I am + All is one) everything is directly willed into Being/imagined into existence.

Awareness, that which you ultimately are and which requires lots of practice to truly spot, is formless and permeates everything. You are not inside the Universe, the Universe is taking place within you.

Thoughts are form, an appearance. All the shapes around you are thoughts manifest into this physical form.

2 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

This is similiar to the question of how anything can come about in the first place, it's like 0 = 1

So if I remember correctly we have 9 Dimensions (/perspectives) (even though Leo says there is an infinite amount of them) and from the first and last one (I am + All is one) everything is directly willed into Being/imagined into existence.

Awareness, that which you ultimately are and which requires lots of practice to truly spot, is formless and permeates everything. You are not inside the Universe, the Universe is taking place within you.

Thoughts are form, an appearance. All the shapes around you are thoughts manifest into this physical form.

This gives me some understanding, not complete though. I'll have to find it out myself. Thx

If you want to understand, take a psychedelic. Don't waste your time logicking this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want to understand, take a psychedelic. Don't waste your time logicking this.

Noted. Psychs are hard to come by. A few years from now. Yeah, I'll have it. 

7 minutes ago, assx95 said:

Psychs are hard to come by.

Not really

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, assx95 said:

Noted. Psychs are hard to come by. A few years from now. Yeah, I'll have it. 

Then look into jhana and how to access them. Once you get acquainted with the first four formed jhanas, the formless jhanas can come without too much struggle as the next step. Feel free to PM me if you need good resources for accessing the jhanas. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

4 hours ago, assx95 said:

I was doing self-inquiry in my own way. And then i could see how my hands aren't that different from the Laptop.

In actuality, your hands and laptop are identical, in the Truth that they exist. 

4 hours ago, assx95 said:

I don't understand, am i imagining things? If i am not, what is form, and what is formlessness? Is there a difference? 

You are imagining form and formlessness. The paradox is that imagination is the only thing that is real. Form and formlessness are the same in the truth that they are both being imagined/constructed by Consciousness (otherwise known as You .. God)

So this is a new (or new old) way to try to conceptualize reality and make sense of it.  The distinctions here are arbitrary and completely relative but nevertheless here we go.   

There is basically only two things in all of existence.. Forms and formlessness.  That's it. There isn't and never was and never will be anything else. The forms ALWAYS are limited and impermanent. The formless ONLY is unlimited and permanent.  The two Are actually identical but it's hard for the mind to make sense of that (how could these forms be formless?).  Instead try to think of it this way.. The formless is the container of forms. You might ask "where are all these forms taking place"? "where does existence happening"?  And the answer is really nowhere.. Reality is happening inside of nothingness. If we erase all forms from existence.. What's left?  Only pure formlessness. Pure nothingness. So that's like what's underneath all forms. Or the container of all forms.. The original state that then comes different forms and appear inside of it.  So this present moment that's happening right now is 50 % forms and 50 % formlessness.  We usually don't think of it this way.. We think "it's just forms it's just reality where is this formlessness?". Lol ofcourse you can't see it because it's not a form. It has no qualities whatsoever and that's precisely why and how it is present everywhere and every when yet you can't see it.. Because you can only see forms. But how come forms are present without a container?  There must be a container that contains all these forms and it can't be anything else but formlessness. Think about an empty glass that is necessary to have some water or any substance inside of it. But instead what we have here is not an empty "glass".. But rather pure emptiness.   Now you might ask.."where did all these forms come from then"?  Here there is really no answer.  It's pure magic. But the trick is that ultimately all forms appear and disappear.. They are just like dreams or hallucinations.. Forever appearing and disappearing.  There is no rational explanation whatsoever why forms are here (the answer is actually that form is formlessness but it's near impossible to make sense of it rationally without a mystical experience). But the only way to relate to it is by understanding that all forms are ultimately a temporary passing show that means absolutely nothing and was never ought to be anything substantial or to form a "reality". The only full realness is to the all mighty nothingness. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

23 hours ago, Someone here said:

So this is a new (or new old) way to try to conceptualize reality and make sense of it.  The distinctions here are arbitrary and completely relative but nevertheless here we go.   

There is basically only two things in all of existence.. Forms and formlessness.  That's it. There isn't and never was and never will be anything else. The forms ALWAYS are limited and impermanent. The formless ONLY is unlimited and permanent.  The two Are actually identical but it's hard for the mind to make sense of that (how could these forms be formless?).  Instead try to think of it this way.. The formless is the container of forms. You might ask "where are all these forms taking place"? "where does existence happening"?  And the answer is really nowhere.. Reality is happening inside of nothingness. If we erase all forms from existence.. What's left?  Only pure formlessness. Pure nothingness. So that's like what's underneath all forms. Or the container of all forms.. The original state that then comes different forms and appear inside of it.  So this present moment that's happening right now is 50 % forms and 50 % formlessness.  We usually don't think of it this way.. We think "it's just forms it's just reality where is this formlessness?". Lol ofcourse you can't see it because it's not a form. It has no qualities whatsoever and that's precisely why and how it is present everywhere and every when yet you can't see it.. Because you can only see forms. But how come forms are present without a container?  There must be a container that contains all these forms and it can't be anything else but formlessness. Think about an empty glass that is necessary to have some water or any substance inside of it. But instead what we have here is not an empty "glass".. But rather pure emptiness.   Now you might ask.."where did all these forms come from then"?  Here there is really no answer.  It's pure magic. But the trick is that ultimately all forms appear and disappear.. They are just like dreams or hallucinations.. Forever appearing and disappearing.  There is no rational explanation whatsoever why forms are here (the answer is actually that form is formlessness but it's near impossible to make sense of it rationally without a mystical experience). But the only way to relate to it is by understanding that all forms are ultimately a temporary passing show that means absolutely nothing and was never ought to be anything substantial or to form a "reality". The only full realness is to the all mighty nothingness. 

wow! that certainly was a LOTTT

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T