How to be wise

Joe Rogan spreading misinformation

40 posts in this topic

Nobody but a fool can believe that Joe Rogan is stage Yellow:

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Nobody but a fool thinks of spiral dynamics in terms of black or white. 

SD is not science

CNN talking about misinformation is funny. CNN lost 90 per cent of its viewers for a reason.

Edited by Epikur

Here is a very good detailed video debunking the lies in his recent podcast with Dr. Malone. 

Its disturbing how easily misinformation (dangerous misinfo at that) can be disseminated these days. And its completely irresponsible for Joe Rogan to platform someone like this without any real push back.

Rogan has gone down hill after Trump and Covid. Reacting too much against the mainstream.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, abundance said:

Here is a very good detailed video debunking the lies in his recent podcast with Dr. Malone. 

Its disturbing how easily misinformation (dangerous misinfo at that) can be disseminated these days. And its completely irresponsible for Joe Rogan to platform someone like this without any real push back.

nice try ? 

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Rogan has gone down hill after Trump and Covid. Reacting too much against the mainstream.

Now, do you think that he has lost his stage Yellow traits?

5 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Nobody but a fool can believe that Joe Rogan is stage Yellow:

Joe Rogan is actually a very open minded vMEME Orange and vMEME Green, which made me think that he might be at Tier 2, but now I don't really think that way, because he is still very biased towards individual responsibility and freedom, and that became very clear to me when he brought Tristan Harris and Daniel Schmachtenberger on his podcast: they were trying to present a bigger picture on how to address the issue of misinformation on social media, from both an individual and a collective level, and at some point Joe Rogan got tired of discussing this "theoretical stuff " and wanted a quick fix solution on how can we, as individuals,  can take the burden of not engaging nor spreading fake news on social media platforms....

I got very disappointed when I watched Joe Rogan endorsing and  spreading misinformation about ivermectin... the same way I felt when Rebel Wisdom made a video about it...?

But I still like his podcast and I still think it provides with a lot of good information,  the problem is when people personalize too much these youtubers or talk show hosts to the point of believing everything they say or do....

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

12 minutes ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

Joe Rogan is actually a very open minded vMEME Orange and vMEME Green, which made me think that he might be at Tier 2, but now I don't really think that way, because he is still very biased towards individual responsibility and freedom, and that became very clear to me when he brought Tristan Harris and Daniel Schmachtenberger on his podcast: they were trying to present a bigger picture of how to address the issue of misinformation on social media, from both an individual and a collective level, and at some point Joe Rogan got tired of discussing this "theoretical stuff " and wanted a quick fix solution on how can we, as individuals,  can take the burden of not engaging nor spreading fake news on social media platforms....

I got very disappointed when I watched Joe Rogan endorsing and  spreading misinformation about ivermectin... the same way I felt when Rebel Wisdom made a video about it...?

But I still like his podcast and I still think it provides with a lot of good information,  the problem is when people personalize too much these youtubers or talk show hosts to the point of believing everything they say or do....

What misinformation about Ivermectin?

This?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/

Conclusions:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

i don't really have a problem with jre's covid stance

but that General guest that he had on a few days ago? horrible guest

It's a shame because he has one of the largest podcasts in the world... I think its the largest by far.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Now, do you think that he has lost his stage Yellow traits?

LOL

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

It's a shame because he has one of the largest podcasts in the world... I think its the largest by far.

The pig is bigger. 

When has Rogan spread correct information? xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 16.1.2022 at 9:41 PM, Johnny Galt said:

Stating that "270 doctors/medical experts" called out Rogan, this in itself is misinformation. It also tells you about the quality of journalism coming out of MSM.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/270-doctors-called-out-joe-rogan?r=6a3x3&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

oh no. xD

well some lemmings of this forum gobbled it up and made furious threads and comments about meathead joe.

pretty funny

also he never said he has the truth. he often says "don't listen to me, i'm just an idiot"

27 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

he often says "don't listen to me, i'm just an idiot"

A nice load of bullshit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

A nice load of bullshit.

what's a load of bs?

a Trump wouldn't even say such a thing imo, well no politician would, CNN and the gang also not :P