Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itachi uchiha

my traumas are coming down finally

12 posts in this topic

i started doing sedona method 2 years ago. i had to heal lifetime of traumas.after 2 years of daily practice , i am now getting very good results. i can see emotions and traumas as an energy. i can calm a bad emotion within minutes. at begining i was getting little results but now i have decent emotional mastery on negetive emotions. i started doing shadow work 2 months back . because of my previous work with sedona method , i get  fast results from shadow work. sedona method is not enough. u need shadow work.lets see if these two are enough

What is shadow work? I thought It was a generalization of ego cleansing/trauma healing? Is a specific technique?

nice

Have you also tried the "letting go method" of David Hawkins?

David hawkins would often say it took him 2 years of surrendering to an emotion to let it go - you could say it's like the sedona method in a way, I think it's more the radical surrender to the what is whereas at least from what I see a lot of cherry picking and duality in people who use sedona because there is the surrender of pleasant and good feelings too, not to many people can see how you must be able to be able to let them go too, not to blame the sedona method itself

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

On 15.1.2022 at 4:03 PM, catcat69123 said:

David hawkins would often say it took him 2 years of surrendering to an emotion to let it go - you could say it's like the sedona method in a way, I think it's more the radical surrender to the what is whereas at least from what I see a lot of cherry picking and duality in people who use sedona because there is the surrender of pleasant and good feelings too, not to many people can see how you must be able to be able to let them go too, not to blame the sedona method itself

nice thanks

i'm trying the sedona method too for a while

On 15/1/2022 at 4:42 AM, Javfly33 said:

What is shadow work? I thought It was a generalization of ego cleansing/trauma healing? Is a specific technique?

shadow work is a necessary requirement, not an optional practice.even with some ok mastery of sedona method , i was still gettting frustrated because of my shadow.without shadow work i will always get unhappy feelings

to start doing shadow work

https://youtu.be/n0QVFiSQ4bQ

do what is told on the above video. it has necessary technique to get u started on shadow work

leo has a book on shadow work,ken wilber has a book on shadow work. check those out to go deeper into shadow work

On 15/1/2022 at 8:33 PM, catcat69123 said:

i think it has similariy with sedona method. sedona method is about feeling the emotion. sedona method techniques are basically taken from vipasana meditation and they rebranded it as sedona method.

i will show u how i practice sedona method to get the resul i mentioned

the material i used were

https://www.actualized.org/blueprint/sedona-method

but on modification i do sedona method on only 1 step

step 1 feel the emotion

thats it . i just feel the emotion. when an anxiety attack comes, i just feel it. when i get really really angry at someone, i just feels it instead of supressing it.to keep it simple , when u get really bad emotion , just feel it.

also u can improve your understanding by reading the book.i did not read the book as i have lot of pending to do list books to read. but the bottom line or engine of sedona method is to feel the emotion

now i got some mastery on dealing with strong negetive emotion. now i need to start working on shadow work. to those who wanna apply leos "how to deal with strong negetive emotion video" , u need to practice it for a min of 2 or 3 years to get good result.  after 2 or 3 years u will be able to calm yourself down from strong negetive emotions.

Have you tried Psychedelics? Especially Lsd is very good for raising energy stucked emotions and feeling them