Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
integration journey

college party rude awakening! report

8 posts in this topic

how do you guys engage with a girl emotionally while being blasted with music in a nightclub ?

I remember @Leo Gura said to work on your voice and tone

I haven't been in a club for years and today I went to one, talked to some girls but every time I talk to a girl, she's like "ha" ? because she can't hear the shit I'm saying.

I felt like yelling just so that the girls can hear me but that felt forced

I prefer day game because at least I can hear the shit that is being said,   and it's less cliche to hit on her  and I don't know how to put my finger on it but it just feels better to do day game for me

How do you guys manage loud nightclubs?

I will try it again

I was dancing most of the night by myself as nothingness, building state and I felt like I'm in heaven expressing my true nature in dancing spontaneously. Lol I can explain it in different ways.

There was this girl that told me to buy her a drink for a kiss but I kinda told her to fuck off implicitly ( without actually saying that phrase)

it was a college party and I honestly felt surrounded by kids even though I'm 23

Overall I felt good because I talked to few girls, danced so beautifully and experienced what's like to be in a night club after so many years. 

I had other insights while there but let me keep it short and sweet. 

and no I don't and didn't drink. 

You don't really talk in this setting as much. Think about it, this isn't the place to have some long conversation. You're trying to put your foot into a shoe that doesn't fit. You make some small talk by getting close to their face, dance, touch, eye fuck, get a little physical, etc. You pull her to the side where it's more quiet (and darker) when you feel a connection and want to have a conversation. Also what you do when you feel it's time to make out :D

Get close to her ear and project your voice. Your voice needs to be loud enough to cut through all the music.

Physical game is also important in such situations.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Lyubov I just didn't want to force myself to the girl but I suppose you would call that a classic newbie mistake?

I already felt good in the club just dancing by myself but it's a little bit of a paradox because I did want a kiss.

but at the same time I wasn't like craving it. I just wanted to have some fun and I kinda did. 

2 hours ago, integration journey said:

@Lyubov I just didn't want to force myself to the girl but I suppose you would call that a classic newbie mistake?

I already felt good in the club just dancing by myself but it's a little bit of a paradox because I did want a kiss.

but at the same time I wasn't like craving it. I just wanted to have some fun and I kinda did. 

Were you talking (yelling) too much and it seemed like she wasn’t interested in listening? You didn’t describe that so it doesn’t sound like you made some mistake so to speak. Sounds like you just need more practice in such a setting to get a feel of what works and what doesn’t. Sounds like you learned something too so I would say try to go to some more parties and enjoy yourself. 

@integration journey

Loud night clubs are just always a variable when it comes to game. You can improve how you handle them but they’re part of the terrain. You have to adapt.

Speak closer, even directly into her ear if you have to. This can also build intimacy and could be considered a mild form of physical escalation, which is good. But you also have to be aware of her reaction to you getting close and see how she responds.

Speaking in a higher pitch also helps a lot. The higher frequencies cut through the noise easier. And you want to practice projecting without letting your voice get caught in the back of the throat or feeling like you’re straining. If you strain, you’ll blow out your voice in no time at all, especially if you’re new to night clubs.

Last thing you can do is use your body. If the night club is super loud, most people won’t be talking much anyway. And using your body can be more powerful than verbals. So communicate with your whole being, not just one narrow channel (mouth).

Try day game as well 

Also loud clubs allow you to start physically escalating, when you lean into her ear you can touch her elbow or upper arm etc.