Bojan

Heavy Metal Symptoms

12 posts in this topic

• Yellow hands and fingers
  • Dark circles under your eyes
  • Fatigue

List some of the symptoms you have.

Like, I've never been born Asian to have yellow fingers (just one arm now, the other is broken). I've never taken drugs, plus alcohol and cigarettes just handful of times in my life, yet I have dark circles under my eyes. 

Fatigue is often reduced or even gone when I'm alone in the village house, but still, it is often there as a symptom. 

I could bet my life that I'm poisoned. Now is it lead, mercury, arsenic, or plastic or something else, I don't know.

How many hours a night are you sleeping? How many hours are you working? Do you have time specially to relax? What kind of food are you eating?

@Bojan Have you tried getting a test done? 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 13.1.2022. at 10:04 PM, Average Investor said:

How many hours a night are you sleeping? How many hours are you working? Do you have time specially to relax? What kind of food are you eating?

I sleep 8h almostvevery night. I don't have a job, because I didn't get the right education, or I almost got none of it, except for following and reading Actualized.org content, wikipedia, etc. I have time, but currently I don't have a good place for relaxation. Because I excluded fish, I eat a little meat, I try to avoid gluten, diary, refined sugar, soy, additives, so I eat a lot of beans and rice (will be excluded). But I'm afraid that gluten always ends uo being added into my food, and even I sometimes want some bread, doughnut, macaroni or spaghetti (and love always wins in the end), because that food is everywhere around me all the time, and fruits and vegetables are expensive, while beans and rice taste bad in these circumstances. 

On 14.1.2022. at 2:59 AM, puporing said:

@Bojan Have you tried getting a test done? 

I didn't try to do the test, because my rich enemies with high positions in society and very good image with a lot of respect and influence, make me worried. Sometimes I think they might even be psychopaths, because I already experienced fraud and harrassment which I bet they organized with the help of their collegues that are either evil like them or utterly ignorant and deluded. I'm afraid they will corrupt and bribe the people doing the testing  or threaten them, or they will somehow switch the samples, because they have politicians in their hands and operate from the shadows. 

They suddenly appeared in my life, because the world is changing fast and I'm stuck in my family that fucked up my life. 

Why do they hate me? Because I offended them all the first time I saw them. >:(

So then they could not resist attacking a wounded person from a big family like the Hasburg Monarchy that does him more harm than good. And cause of the wrong family (I am not talking about money. A poorer but more compatible family that I fit in and in which I am protected, educated and properly raised, would have done the trick.) I was also attacked/wounded/manipulated by some other members of my county/ry. Etc. 

I'm not blaming my family for my problems. It is God's providence of course. He wanted reality as it is now, and he got it. Or if he has no consciousness and intelligence, then it is natures accident that just happened and is a part of evolution. Otherwise, I'd be a movie star by now. But I realized that I will never be Brad Pitt after all.  

"Love always wins in the end" - ________

Well, I love bread, pasta, doughnuts, etc. It is also cheap and available. But I love not being fat as well and that mental clarity that is so hard to imagine, but you can feel it without junk food and some incompatible persons. You basically succumb to it after spending time in my miserable existance. Of course, when I'm living alone in the village, I can be without food and water and function better than now. But it lacks the basic necessities.

Edited by Bojan

8 hours ago, Bojan said:

I sleep 8h almostvevery night. I don't have a job, because I didn't get the right education, or I almost got none of it, except for following and reading Actualized.org content, wikipedia, etc. I have time, but currently I don't have a good place for relaxation. Because I excluded fish, I eat a little meat, I try to avoid gluten, diary, refined sugar, soy, additives, so I eat a lot of beans and rice (will be excluded). But I'm afraid that gluten always ends uo being added into my food, and even I sometimes want some bread, doughnut, macaroni or spaghetti (and love always wins in the end), because that food is everywhere around me all the time, and fruits and vegetables are expensive, while beans and rice taste bad in these circumstances. 

Personally, I am sensitive to gluten and will get some fatigue if I eat some of it. So it could be worth doing some experiments with an elimination diet to see if anything in particular is causing you issues. 

Doing some hair tests for mineral deficiencies could be really helpful as well. You might be able to get your Vitamin D checked by your doctor for free as well. It would not hurt to go into the doctor and see if they might be willing to run some other tests. 

Also, on the note with the black circles under the eyes. My sister has celiac disease and before we knew that she ate gluten. She had black circles under her eyes and was very sick. 

I have studied heavy metal toxicity and I have not see anything about black circles under the eyes for that. I have seen stuff like yellowing hands and finger nails from a heavy toxic load. However, that is from the liver not being able to process it. Doing a heavy metal detox would be even harder on the liver as it would now have to process out chelation agents and metals too. So it would be well worth testing things before going into a heavy metal chelation protocol. 

9 hours ago, Bojan said:

I didn't try to do the test, because my rich enemies with high positions in society and very good image with a lot of respect and influence, make me worried. Sometimes I think they might even be psychopaths, because I already experienced fraud and harrassment which I bet they organized with the help of their collegues that are either evil like them or utterly ignorant and deluded. I'm afraid they will corrupt and bribe the people doing the testing  or threaten them, or they will somehow switch the samples, because they have politicians in their hands and operate from the shadows. 

You sound paranoid and neurotic. What rich enemies and why do you think they would purposely mess up your test results. How would that benefit them and why would they want to keep you in a poisoned state

I get futigue after I eat gluten, of course. I never heard about celiac disease before. I certainly have it, but can't get tested if I'm not in Sweden. It is very important to me that the tests get done by people I trust 100%, because if I don't get proof that my symptoms are caused by poisoning, I will blame trauma and physical abuse for my lack of energy, because I know that I was a perfectly healthy baby before 6 or 7. Later I didn't want to be in school because I couldn't learn at home because my grandmother had health issues, and my grandfather died. He wasn't there to take care of me, direct me and protect me.

So I would love to do the detox, because I want to be healthy again and easily accumulate knowledge. I need proof that I am poisoned, not that I am not.

@Phil King Mr. King, you probably already read my post that was created on 10th of January and deleted on 12th. I was asked for more details of my situation by Mrs. @flume and wrote the following...

I want to but I can't. If I had it I would post it all here. But I do not have a book with all the details of what happened and I cannot write it now. Plus, there is so much I don't know and so writing it would be so hard.

Neurotic: "Behaving strangely or in an anxious (= worried and nervous) way, often because you have a mental illness."

No. I have a LOT of unresolved trauma and financial/education problems in life. Do not confuse that for neurosis. 

Paranoid:"Feeling extremely nervous and worried because you believe that other people do not like you or are trying to harm you." 

But Mr. King, why do I get called paranoid when I believe that some people don't like me and are trying to harm me, but some of them don't get called paranoid when they do the same thing? They crossed all lines. I saw one is very judgemental of me, and has no reason to be and he also provoked me to anger once. It is a very manipulative person who exploits everything you say and do behind your back. The other is confusing as hell. Does he wish to harm me or does he want something else? What does he want? The third one is just too biased, leaning on the side of the first one. The fourth one is not an enemy, because we totally misunderstood each other.The fifth are the ones they brought as pawns (various other emotionally harassing people, one's with g's as well) against me. Also, people who have harmed me in the past are here to help, and are treated like royalty. "Wish you all the best" = good luck with that bastard (Meaning me. Back into the past and you would see how badly that person treated me for no good reason, intruded and manipulated. Then the other started doing something similar, but I don't get the other guy. See, I cannot investigate and get truth from people. The other day, when I was sleeping, my mom or brother got into my room and went through my stuff, probably reading my diary as well, but how do I get a confession from them? It should be cristal clear that I don't want them doing that. And one of them did it anyways.)

Enemy: "a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something; a person who hates or opposes another person and tries to harm them or stop them from doing something."

I can call them "haters" instead of "enemies". But you cannot underestimate someone who has the power to deal with you by all means. 

Please ask them why they hate me, because I cannot. They would lie and call me neurotic and paranoid like you do.

Edited by Bojan

On 16.1.2022. at 7:49 PM, Phil King said:

You sound paranoid and neurotic.

I am neurotic and paranoid but only under certain Life Condition. The conditions that are causing me problems need to be identified and changed.

Edited by Bojan

@Bojan

Symptoms I have connected with my heavy metal toxicity are:

dulled emotions
inner restlessness and agitation
being crancky and angry
attention deficite
unable to concentrate
depression
social anxiety
neuroticism
having no interests
paranoid or violent intrusive thoughts
fartigue
bodily tension
cold hands and feets
allergies
gut dysbiosis
heart palpitations
little physical and mental stamina
lowered intelligence
diminished memory
diminished eyesight
metallic taste on the tongue
tinnitus

Edited by Ima Freeman
error

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost