Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nightwise

Why doesn't Leo add timestamps in his videos?

11 posts in this topic

Question ^

I think it could be really useful for people who don't want to sit through 3 hours or however long the video is and are instead seeking for a specific chapter within the larger general topic

Instead of trying to make the right decision, make your decisions right.

5 hours ago, Nightwise said:

Question ^

I think it could be really useful for people who don't want to sit through 3 hours or however long the video is and are instead seeking for a specific chapter within the larger general topic

I have thought the same thing recently... 

But he also has the actualized clips,  probably because of that demand by his followers 

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

I'm not sure with this function. It can be nice sometimes but also encourages you to skip forwards.

My guess is he doesn't think it's beneficial to the main channel and also takes too much time to make.

45 minutes ago, universe said:

I'm not sure with this function. It can be nice sometimes but also encourages you to skip forwards.

My guess is he doesn't think it's beneficial to the main channel and also takes too much time to make.

What's the problem with skipping a few parts of the video? 

I don't do it, but I see no problem if people don't wanna watch the whole thing...

And Leo himself is very aware that his content might be misrepresented by some of his followers, even if they've watched an entire video thousands of times... because he knows that people can only grasp the significance of what he's saying at the level their at... and that's why he sometimes makes a disclaimer whenever a topic is too advanced for certain audiences...

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

Yeah! I thought the same thing myself. Leo definitely should try to add timestamps in his video. It would help people review more quickly and efficiently which specific parts of Leo's speech or lecture in the vid they need to go over.

16 hours ago, universe said:

Maybe he could hire somebody to make the timestamps in his vids?

30 minutes ago, hyruga said:

You can add your own timestamps on the comments.

How do you do that?

33 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

How do you do that?

Yeah you can just write.

1:23 Introduction

2:34 Body.

3:45 Conclusion.

In the comments.

32 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Yeah you can just write.

1:23 Introduction

2:34 Body.

3:45 Conclusion.

In the comments.

oh yeah, true.

19 hours ago, universe said:

I agree. But it can also help if you wanna rewatch it and go back to something really important :)
But I guess you can just take notes too.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”