kamwalker

I've been watching dozens of videos about people with NDE's lately...

6 posts in this topic

*NDE = Near death experience*

All of them describe their experience pretty much the exact same way. And it's also practically identical to how Leo and many others describe finding absolute truth.   And not just the description of the event itself, but the way the people talk about life afterwards is extremely similar. You'd think it was the same being (it is of course) experiencing the same thing. As someone who has not had an NDE, but has done many psychedelics I must say it fits right in with what I have felt too. It has become so increasingly obvious to me what absolute truth is that I haven't really felt the need to discuss it anymore (until this post). Now it's just about living and embodying it every day. Not much of a point to this post just something I noticed. 

I watch those a lot too, just to reassure me that this place is not meaningless as hell. They are fascinating

I wonder if they are similar due to some common human function, chemical makeup, or something.  

As another possibility to consider along with the Infinite Being one, the computer simulation one, the "we're in a dream" one, the, I dunno, w/e other one you come up with :) 

#Staying Open

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

13 hours ago, Matt23 said:

I wonder if they are similar due to some common human function, chemical makeup, or something.  

As another possibility to consider along with the Infinite Being one, the computer simulation one, the "we're in a dream" one, the, I dunno, w/e other one you come up with :) 

#Staying Open

The different possibilities you touch on are not mutually exclusive. That's the fun of it.

14 hours ago, Matt23 said:

#Staying Open

But even if they were, actually I asked myself this question last night and here is my answer that I just thought of now, even if they were, aren’t our chemicals also part of us? And we are part of one with them? Then there must be some truth to them. I think there’s truth in everything in this world, it’s all matter of awareness and perception but you can’t go wrong unless it’s “you” who wants to go wrong. 

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean