Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

How does unconsciousness work?

36 posts in this topic

I want to ask something, which i feel like has never really been discussed here properly:

How does the mechanism of becoming unconscious work?

The problem here is that none of us have seen this mechanism, because seen or being aware of this mechanism requires consciousness. So how does God Create and See how it is Creating and then Create and not see how it is Creating. This question is the ultimate end boss for my ego mind. 

Its an instant choice to go from formlessness to form. The Infinite possibilities are there. God just choses a life and instantly Incarnates.

When God is formless, its perspective is Infinite. When it incarnates as “form” it takes on an identity and forgets the No-Thing-Ness it once was, or wasn't. 
When it takes on form: Layers of Duality piles on-top each other. And clouding The Infinite Perspective. 
Identifies as a self. And becomes unconscious. Until it realizes Itself again. But even “Unconsciousness” is Consciousness. Paradox ;) 

From what has been shown to me so far.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Truth about who, what, and where you actually are against who, what, and where you think you are.

defending of who, what, and where you think you are is the beginning of all unconsciousness and ignore/ing (ignorance) of truth about who, what, and where you actually are

Edited by Mosess

You are a sandcastle made of perceptions on a beach. Whenever a perception ceases, the sandcastle is slightly eroded. When all the perception the sandcastle is made from ceases, there is no sandcastle anymore. But there is the beach.

3 hours ago, Vynce said:

I want to ask something, which i feel like has never really been discussed here properly:

Consciousness is often spoken of here through the veil of ignorance via thought attachment, so consciousness is often thought of and spoken of dualistically, as if there were a separate self which is ‘a level of conscious’ or could be ‘becoming’ ‘conscious’. Then via continued assumption (thought attachment), it seems there must be a mechanism of or for ‘becoming’ ‘unconscious’. But consciousness is not a duality, and there is no separate self which becomes conscious or unconscious. This is basically materialism + spiritual ego + denial.   

The problem here is that none of us have seen this mechanism, because seen or being aware of this mechanism requires consciousness.

There isn’t ‘something else’ which ‘requires consciousness’ because consciousness is nondual. It can’t be seen there is a mechanism because there isn’t. Even a mechanism in this regard would be two. 

So how does God Create and See how it is Creating and then Create and not see how it is Creating. This question is the ultimate end boss for my ego mind. 

Without thought attachment. 

Meditation

This question is not the end of the monkey mind, it is the perpetuation. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Consciousness is often spoken of here through the veil of ignorance via thought attachment, so consciousness is often thought of and spoken of dualistically, as if there were a separate self which is ‘a level of conscious’ or could be ‘becoming’ ‘conscious’. Then via continued assumption (thought attachment), it seems there must be a mechanism of or for ‘becoming’ ‘unconscious’. But consciousness is not a duality, and there is no separate self which becomes conscious or unconscious. This is basically materialism + spiritual ego + denial.   

There isn’t ‘something else’ which ‘requires consciousness’ because consciousness is nondual. It can’t be seen there is a mechanism because there isn’t. Even a mechanism in this regard would be two. 

Meditation

Everytime I see an answer from you im prepared to not understand anything. This time it's suited for my cluttered mind. This makes it easier to see my futile approaches to understand consciousness as something, which is done by mind - not the other way around. Thank you 

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

So how does God Create and See how it is Creating and then Create and not see how it is Creating. This question is the ultimate end boss for my ego mind. 

Meditation

@Nahm You mean creating in a mental, psychological way... not creating in a physical way, right? 

You are not talking about fixing physical ailments like terminal cancer or increasing ones height, because those things "can't be done", right.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

4 minutes ago, Derek White said:

@Nahm You mean creating in a mental, psychological way... not creating in a physical way, right? 

Mental, psychological, and physical are thoughts. 

4 minutes ago, Derek White said:

You are not talking about fixing physical ailments like terminal cancer or increasing ones height, because those things "can't be done", right.

When the thought activity of ‘mental’, ‘psychological’ and ‘physical’ are naturally, meditatively allowed to come to rest, there are not these things. 

It depends on what you're attached to.

The more you are attached to the less true understanding you have.

Note: being detached from something doesn't mean you can't do it & enjoy it.

Example: Browsing YouTube for 8 hours a day = attachment = low consciousness (the act itself isn't low consciousness - but you probably wouldn't choose to do it if you were detached (not identified)).

If you're addicted to YouTube it's very likely that you aren't conscious of why you are on YouTube.

11 hours ago, Vynce said:

Most humans are born unconscious I would think, only the lucky ones aren't :-).

It's a default mechanism, and take years to become more conscious than the default state.

@Nahm I watched your three part series on how you create your reality and the above mentioned video. I liked it but I don't think I got all of it. You mention dream boards in part 3. So can we put anything on our dream boards, like wanting to win the million dollar lottery ticket, or making the person you have a crush on like you back, or changing your physical features? 

And have you manifested anything that would seem "impossible" by conventional wisdom?

Th reason I'm asking is because it seems like basic psychology to focus on what you prefer/like than on the negative aspects of life to feel better, but you make it seem more than that. I got the sense that you were suggesting you can manifest anything you want with the DB, no holds barred. 

Thank You

3 hours ago, Derek White said:

@Nahm I watched your three part series on how you create your reality and the above mentioned video. I liked it but I don't think I got all of it. You mention dream boards in part 3. So can we put anything on our dream boards, like wanting to win the million dollar lottery ticket, or making the person you have a crush on like you back, or changing your physical features? 

And have you manifested anything that would seem "impossible" by conventional wisdom?

Th reason I'm asking is because it seems like basic psychology to focus on what you prefer/like than on the negative aspects of life to feel better, but you make it seem more than that. I got the sense that you were suggesting you can manifest anything you want with the DB, no holds barred. 

Thank You

Try to manifest (vividly imagine with intention) something "impossible" in a highly concentrated state.

Start with something small and work your way up.

The material associated with consciousness to onlookers or your self at a different time from when you’re unconscious, is rendered temporarily dormant. Either through virtual disconnection via neuronal receptors, or some other apparent mechanism — this is an explanation, and no explanation (nor mechanism) is actually ultimately true.

From the first person perspective, there can never be unconsciousness. General anesthesia essentially induces unconsciousness. Deep sleep isn’t unconsciousness — you still feel like time has passed, there’s just no memory of what happened and there probably wasn’t really anything to see anyway... but during general anesthesia, it’s actually unconsciousness which is why it’s perceived only after the fact as basically instantly time traveling to the future with no gap. But if course that’s only the case for onlookers in the story, not the one associated with the body that appears to be unconscious.

Edited by The0Self

Unconsciousness is imagined by conciousness to trick itself into identifing with finite being. Unconsciousness is form of consciousnes.

It's just part of being born on this planet, the veil of forgetting. "I forgive myself for having forgotten who I am."

10 hours ago, Derek White said:

So can we put anything on our dream boards, like wanting to win the million dollar lottery ticket, or making the person you have a crush on like you back, or changing your physical features? 

It’s entirely up to you. 

10 hours ago, Derek White said:

Yes indeed.

@Nahm What separates prayer from dream board? 

Do you realize that your dream board can make someone a gambling addict? One can keep trying to get the million dollars again and again, but in reality it's just a game of probability, even if they win they will get further into addiction.

5 hours ago, Derek White said:

@Nahm What separates prayer from dream board? 

Do you realize that your dream board can make someone a gambling addict? One can keep trying to get the million dollars again and again, but in reality it's just a game of probability, even if they win they will get further into addiction.

Before practicing LOA you should either 

A) have enough self control not to fall into that trap

B) if you know you don't have enough self control to do that then use LOA as a way to accelerate your business (while still working enough!)

You shouldn't just sit around and hope millions will fall into your lap. Applying LOA shouldn't equal becoming reckless.

LOA works the best as a feedback loop:

If you're getting less and less money you're conditioning yourself to have less and less money. It you're getting more and more money you're conditioning yourself to have more and more money.

If you apply affirmations (or any other form of LOA) while you're getting more and more money the feedback loop CAN get strong enough that "impossible" stuff starts happening.

Edited by Michal__