The Buddha

The First Enlightenment-Centric Nation is a Reality!!!

46 posts in this topic

Isn't he just advocating a Hindu version of totalitarianism, rather like Islamic Sharia law for his proposed new Kailasa country? 

if people fall for shit like this easily, makes you wonder about the credibility of the older teachers lol, they could've easily been cult leaders too.  

I'll stick with meditation.....

34 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

makes you wonder about the credibility of the older teachers lol, they could've easily been cult leaders too.  

For real, we don't know. It just reminds me to really not glorify any teaching whatsoever. But I still love Jesus and all the rest of them ??

37 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

+1

30 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

if people fall for shit like this easily, makes you wonder about the credibility of the older teachers lol, they could've easily been cult leaders too.  

Many of the people who became his followers had mystical experiences in his presence or dreams about him, and glimpses of enlightenment after attending his programs at the ashram, and other signs that guided them to join. And some still believe in him, despite all the controversies. I don't think they are stupid, it's more complicated than you think. There really has been a lot of psychics, mediums and channelers without any affiliation to his ashram who have said that he is an incarnation of Shiva, I do believe this is true, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good person.

1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

Many of the people who became his followers had mystical experiences in his presence or dreams about him, and glimpses of enlightenment after attending his programs at the ashram, and other signs that guided them to join. And some still believe in him, despite all the controversies. I don't think they are stupid, it's more complicated than you think. There really has been a lot of psychics, mediums and channelers without any affiliation to his ashram who have said that he is an incarnation of Shiva, I do believe this is true, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good person.

@Seraphim sounds like stories to me honestly. Anyone can say they had an experience.

You realize spiritual experiences are littered with egotism right? 

47 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@Seraphim sounds like stories to me honestly. Anyone can say they had an experience.

Yes, spiritual experiences can be deceiving, but they can also be valuable and show us truths. And it would feel boring and restrictive to ignore all intuition, divine signs and guidance, dreams, etc. We are not robots. I know that my intuition is telling me that I should stay away from Nithyananda, he is not supposed to be my teacher and I feel something is off about him. But maybe it's a bit similar to the John of God situation, some people really did get miraculous healings from him, which is why he became so famous and rich, but he was also a bad person who used his position to rape women and will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Edited by Seraphim

I know little about the man so I can't comment on him, only the concept. I wouldn't live there as it takes part of life and over emphasizes it. Also living under a single figurehead of any kind for me is intolerable,  because they can't be held accountable or removed if they do something harmful enough to warrant it. I realise others appreciate this type of government/leadership so I am not looking for the pros and cons.

However everyone receives opposition from the status quo. That's why things change very slowly and also why you receive these answers reflecting experience. A couple more theocracies on the planet won't hurt it much more than other government types have done, it might add something as a collective we lack.

Its isolated on a small island so I don't feel its situation or fate will be the same as Tibet. You need plenty of what spiritual people are inclined to overlook just to hold a non status quo position, let alone make a change. So it will be interesting to see what happens to it. An experiment on an island seems a good place for it. Watch from a far and see what happens.

Edited by BlueOak

5 hours ago, Fearless_Bum said:

I would argue with you. I watched a picture of him in an specific spiritual transmission and manifested instantly third eye scanning powers I still have now. This may sound ridiculous but just imagine it happens to you, that you are a normal day, watch a picte of someone and boom you can see things you never could see before. In fact, I have to say that Leo has the most beautiful third eye I have seen in any westerners.

@The Buddha nothing against that stuff, but why make it about someone? 

You're giving another normal guy so much power, and that's dangerous.

@BlueOak

4 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Also living under a single figurehead of any kind for me is intolerable,  because they can't be held accountable or removed if they do something harmful enough to warrant it.

That is not true. The regulations of the country are as per hindu shastras. Also the essence of the country is that you become one and the same with the guru, that you wake up to your true nature.

4 hours ago, BlueOak said:

So it will be interesting to see what happens to it. An experiment on an island seems a good place for it. Watch from a far and see what happens.

For time immemorial, in the Vedic civilization, in ancient India enlightened masters were the state heads. They were called “Raja Rishi” (Regal Seers) and they were given the highest seat in the court because only they have the capacity to make decisions based on Oneness, without fear or greed as a motivating factor. The only motivating factor for the enlightened masters was enlightenment for all, so all socio-political decision were based only on making humans experience the highest consciousness and reach their highest potential.

The ancient south Indian kingdom called Pandyas with Madurai as its capital, was one of the most culturally and spiritually advanced civilizations. It always considered its spiritual head as it political, economical and cultural head. The political rule (Arasatchi) could not be separated from the economic rule (Porulaatchi), and neither of these can be separated from the core principles of the land. The Pandyas considered Kamika Agama (scriptures on the science of living an enlightened life) written by Paramashiva (who is the original author of Yoga) as the core spiritual guide for the people and the kingdom. Thus, the political understanding of the people and the nation could only be made with someone who was a master of the Kamika Agama, who understood its principles deeply.

Yeah, the idea is that the country works as the vatican but with enlightenment hindu techniques that have been proved succesfull in the past. It's to revive the oldest civilization still alive on earth, more than 10.000 years old and still going on. Humanity has two options to wake up, at least a bit, one is zen and the other one is hinduism. Zen is great but for me it lacks ground and time-tested technology and sciences. India is the only one that could set up a conscious centric society. The sole purpose is the flowering of all beings in this planet and the enriching of other countries. If you make research about the integral approuch of all dimensions of life to make a conscious society is truly amazing. There is something very important going on, this is the future of earth and the developing of human consciousness. This sooner or later will be the case for all nations, evolution is unstopable and this is the starting point. But hey, I'm the first one who has always said test it yourself. I've tested Nithyananda and he has showered me with so many blessings it's unbelievable. For example chant his mantra, Om Nithyananda ParamaShivoham, with him in a video in youtube and see how you feel. Watch his ecstatic samadhis, where different deities and masters manifest trough them and see how uplifted you feel. It's easy to talk and to discuss but when you connect with a master, the whole world bends it's knees to you, guru pays your karmas, changes your destiny, he takes care of all your life. Guru tantra yoga, guru connection or guru oneness is the easiest path to awekening. Just test him, forget everything and connect with him, I'm telling you all the people who encounter nithyananda and connect with him are radically touched and transformed in ways words cannot convey.

Also just give a very short background of his life, so that there is reasearch and not only words:

•   Recognized as an Incarnation of Paramashiva at a very tender age by a group of enlightened beings who know the science of incarnation as per Hinduism
  •     Reviver of Kailaasa, the Enlightenment Civilization, the greatest Hindu nation
  •     Declared as successor Of Arunachala Sarvajnapeetam by Guru Parampara
  •     Coronated as Guru Maha Sannidhanam (Pontiff) of Thondaimandala Aadheenam, the oldest monastic university, at the tender age of 10 (in 1998)
  •     Founded: The mission Nithyananda Sangha at age 21 (in 1999) – to Revive the Enlightened Civilization
  •     Founded Adi Kailasa at age 25 (in 2002)
  •     Declared as Successor of Bhagyanagara, Sripura Sarvajnapeetham (2004)
  •     Reviver of Adi Pallava Sarvajnapeetham in the year 2007
  •     Declared as Mahamandaleshwar of Mahanirvani Akkada in 2007
  •     Coronated as Successor of Kasi Sarvajnapeetha at age 30, in 2008
  •     Coronated as 293rd Guru Maha Sannidhanam of Madurai,SHYAMALAPEETHASARVAJNA PEETHAM the oldest Hindu papal state and the monastic kingdom at age 34 (in 2012)
  •     Officially coronated as Mahamandaleshwar (Supreme Spiritual Head) of Maha Nirvani Akhada largest apex monastic order, the youngest Mahamandaleshwar at age 35 (in 2013)
  •     Declared as Acharya Mahamandaleshwar of Atal Akhada (the oldest monastic order in Hinduism) at age 35 (in 2013), by Acharaya Mahamandleshwar Sukhdevanandji, the then incumbent spiritual head.
  •     Coronated as Guru Mahasannidhanam of Thanjavur Aadheenam (2014)
  •     Coronated as Guru Mahasannidhanam of Vedaranyam Aadheenam (2014)
  •     Coronated as Guru Maha Sannidhanam of Swargapuram at age 37, Chola Dynasty’s Guru’s lineage from the 13th century (in 2015)
  •     Coronated as Guru Mahasannidhanam of Adi Peetha Kolada Matha in 2015
  •     Elected as a Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism by a congregation of 1000 Hindu leaders (Pontiffs), at age 38 (2016)
  •     Revered as Teacher of Hinduism, most prolific, most viewed, read & watched
  •     Authored 300 books in 26 languages, with over 20 Million books and articles sold, read and downloaded
  •     Over 10,000 hours of discourses, over 1 billion views on social media
  •     Respected as Commentator of all Sacred Scriptures such as Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Shiva Sutras, Yoga Sutras, Ashtavakra Gita, Jain Sutras, etc.
  •     Honored as Leader of Hinduism, the most awarded, internationally recognized Hindu leader
  •     Acclaimed as one of Top 100 spiritually influential living personalities by Watkins Mind, Body, Spirit Magazine
  •     Reviver of Ten ancient Hindu Sampradayas including the Rudrakanyas/ Rudras, Rishis / Rishikas, Bhairavas / Bhairavis, Sanyaasis
  •     Establisher of the Largest Hindu University in the world with satellite campuses in 110 countries
  •     Establisher of 1000+ Kailaasa enlightenment ecosystems
  •     Founder & Reviver of Over 100 Sarvajnapeethas
  •     Collector of The largest Hindu library with over 1 million books, 1 million palm leaf scriptures, and over 20 million digital books
  •     Holder of Three Guinness World Records in the field of Yoga

If you don't see that this is an incarnation you are blind lol. He is the climax of all hindu gurus and dharma. As so he has been considered even before he was born and as so has been considered by all traditions in hinduism.

Edited by The Buddha

Also I strongly recommend you to see one of his videos while on psychedelics, otherwise it's very hard to graps him. I recommend you to watch his oneness capsule transmissions, they are very powerful, you watch three in a row and if you are conscious enough it's pretty likely you will start manifesting powerfull cognitions, insigths and spontanious awakenings.

Hinduism has taken spiritual cultism to a higher level than any civilization in history. If you know much about occultism, you’ll know that these gurus are essentially black magicians who use every occult trick to hypnotize and control people. The same tricks are used in other religions, but Hinduism makes it more personal: the gods are embodied in the gurus; they are superhuman. And they spread their cultism to other societies; it was Indians who brought the “god emperor” system to Tibet, and brought gurus like Osho to the West. The only civilization I can think of that took cultism to this level were the ancient Egyptians, but they’re long dead. Europeans attempted something like it with Hitler and it almost conquered the world. Because it is very powerful stuff that taps into deep human drives and needs.

The word that describes all this is TANTRISM. That basically means using spirituality as a technology of power, via energy transmissions from guru to disciple. In Star Wars, the Sith were Tantrics. Tantric gurus have intense personal energy and charisma and use grand, magical spectacles (see Osho, Hitler), which they use to bend others to their will. This "Kailasa" is clearly a project of Tantrics.

Edited by Space Lizard

@Space Lizard Well written and a good point! I have read about this tantric black magic thing but would like to learn more, do you know any good books or texts? I'm assuming you don't consider all spiritual transmissions to be malevolent? So it's still a matter of discerning the teacher's character. I know some yogis warn against these tantric gurus, but also work with transmissions themselves and say that the source of the energy and intention determines the outcome. Also, some teachers have energy naturally radiating from their being, so just being near them is like receiving a spiritual transmission, if I understood it correctly this type of teacher is considered enlightened.

Edited by Seraphim

4 hours ago, Space Lizard said:

Hinduism has taken spiritual cultism to a higher level than any civilization in history. If you know much about occultism, you’ll know that these gurus are essentially black magicians who use every occult trick to hypnotize and control people. The same tricks are used in other religions, but Hinduism makes it more personal: the gods are embodied in the gurus; they are superhuman. And they spread their cultism to other societies; it was Indians who brought the “god emperor” system to Tibet, and brought gurus like Osho to the West. The only civilization I can think of that took cultism to this level were the ancient Egyptians, but they’re long dead. Europeans attempted something like it with Hitler and it almost conquered the world. Because it is very powerful stuff that taps into deep human drives and needs.

The word that describes all this is TANTRISM. That basically means using spirituality as a technology of power, via energy transmissions from guru to disciple. In Star Wars, the Sith were Tantrics. Tantric gurus have intense personal energy and charisma and use grand, magical spectacles (see Osho, Hitler), which they use to bend others to their will. This "Kailasa" is clearly a project of Tantrics.

That's not what tantra is. 

Tantra is a path to enlightenment. Energy practices that have a purpose of generating siddhis are not tantra.

18 hours ago, The Buddha said:

You will see Nithyanada is in fact the sucesor of almost all hindu traditions and is the supreme pontif of hinduism

No I won’t.

Maybe respecting gurus has more of a tradition in India, but to me it looks like you’re in a cult.

all the non-dual teachings that you praise here come from india.

No they don’t.

Non-duality predates India, hate to break it to you. You can find non-duality in every major religion and culture.

Literally you have to understand that if it's not india, who is going to make such a country?

That’s the exact same logic the west would have used to colonize India.

6 hours ago, Seraphim said:

@Space Lizard Well written and a good point! I have read about this tantric black magic thing but would like to learn more, do you know any good books or texts?

This site has some interesting information about Tantrism, specifically Tibetan tantric Buddhism:

The Shadow of the Dalai Lama

The authors may have a pro-China, anti-Tibet bias, but it's still interesting stuff.

Edited by Space Lizard

This is so ridiculous that I don't know what to say, how do people fall for this? How can they not realize this guy's crazy with just one look at his nutjob face? :D And the gold? Come on! 

@Tim R

20 hours ago, Tim R said:

Anyone who puts on a big, pompous show like that is a fraud, beware of "gurus" like him... Even Oshos's crazy plan to build a community failed, a "enlightenmnet-centric country" is ridiculous?

All great major shifts sounded ridiculous at it's time, like black people being human or women voting, all that was absolutely ridicolous at that time.

@Space Lizard

Lol tantra has absolutely nothing to do with. I'm even surprised you just bullshit the purest path of self-actualization like that. Tantra is all about using all reality to wake up, with absolutely no biases, if eating other human bodies makes you more conscious you just do it. Tantra is absolute freedom and the seeing of all reality as divine and sacred. Seeing all as the one God which can be used to progress in your path with neither aversion nor desire. Please inform yourself about tantra because is a very profound and sacred art/science that has absolutely nothing to do with what is being discussed here. Maybe you are talking about transmissions or magick, which it is true he also uses magick. Because it's a part of reality and he is reviving all traditions also indian magick. If that magick is used for the well-being of all what is the issue. If that magick is used for the transmission of grace, what is the problem?

9 hours ago, Space Lizard said:

The same tricks are used in other religions, but Hinduism makes it more personal: the gods are embodied in the gurus; they are superhuman. And they spread their cultism to other societies; it was Indians who brought the “god emperor” system to Tibet, and brought gurus like Osho to the West.

Well, that is not at all what a guru is. If you read the guru gita you will see guru is much more than any gods or higher entities. But it's true that a qualified guru can be manifest those aspects of reality, so that you yourself can experience the same as that deity. To make that higher entity a bridge for you to ascend. It is the highest art of channeling and that is also something he is reviving, that is why he is also doing that. The same with sacred jewerly that you canyourself buy from any source and experience for yourself, the sacred science of rudraksha. Which he is also reviving, therefore he is wearing them.

5 hours ago, Apparition of Jack said:

@The Buddha you’re in a cult fam

@Apparition of Jack Yeah could totally be but I just use what it works for me man. I'm radically open-minded, whatever it is even if it's absolutely crazy and delusional, I'll try it and have first hand experience to know if that is bullshit or truly there is something there. If tried lots and lots of bullshit throw my life, but hey it's like a river full shit where diamonds are floating. When you find that diamond is from the rarest quality. I like to be non biased and to test if whatever so-called gurus around the world and history are saying something of value, something truthful. And test it in myself, and hey I'm absolutely deligthed with the results I've gotten so far because it allows me to in a position where most people wouldn't just get. It allows me to break free from any conditioning or ideas of what is possible or impossible, what makes sense or what doesn't. Nithyanda was just another weird shit I tried and works astonishingly well. He made me have kundalini awekening in a live youtbe just because it was his will and manifest, which was an intensic orgasmic experience. He has also made me experience unclutching from the body-mind-spirit phenomena, opening my third eye, manifest shaktis from the space of oneness, being healthy and succeding in all areas of my life. I just don't give a fuck about any previous understanding i have and I'm always new and fresh to having all I knew as true be destroyed, because in my experience this is the highest quickest way to evolve and keep going.

Is kailasa a cult? Maybe I don't know. Is Nithyananda fake? Maybe, I dont' know. Is sanatana hindu dharma delusion? Maybe, I really don't know.

I just know one thing, absolutely whatever works for me I'm going to use to advance in my path no matter what is. And I'm telling you, whatever Nithyananda, Kailasa, and Sanatana Hindu Sharma is proclaiming works, at least for me in my path right here and now. Maybe it's not the final stage but that it works is absolutely undeniable and you can experience it yourself as many others have done in 10.000 years of history and just take advantatge of what millions of people have discovered in their path to awekening. What you are mistakening is the pointer for what is pointing at, all devotion to deities, jewerly, puja, mantras, austerities, meditation, jnana or yoga are the tool to acces the higher states of consciousness and your divine nature. As we are all so different there must also be great difference to acces that same realization. It's just that nithynanda has condensed all those paths and ways in himself and now nobody understands the bizarre result and mistake all that is happening through incorrect discerning. It's just that actualized.org is all about pure jnana and hey I also love it but I'm more about all paths and discovering all ways to acces to the same exact realization. So for jnana it's very hard to grasp all this worship that is being done to him or the jewelry but it's because as you are the body you think he is also the body, they are worshipping the divine nature which is self-recognised in him, not the ego-persona phenomena.

@aurum

3 hours ago, aurum said:

Non-duality predates India, hate to break it to you. You can find non-duality in every major religion and culture.

Of course, but it has been kept secret to the highest mysthics and saint of those religions. Not openly talked and discussed for millenia like in hinduism. There is not even a comparison in the amount of masters that india has produced with other countries. India is truly the land of God.

13 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

@Tim R

All great major shifts sounded ridiculous at it's time, like black people being human or women voting, all that was absolutely ridicolous at that time.

True, definitely. But what this guy pulls off is not  a great major shift, it's grandiose and narcicistic in my opinion. There have been countless examples of communities trying to create some sort of special, spiritual group, but all they did is create yet another identity/religion. 

If his teachings work for you - go ahead! I'm just saying that an enlightenment centric country doesn't work, it'll get corrupted real quick.