Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Creation is not the creator

5 posts in this topic

This sentence which is a creation did not type itself. Thus it is not the creator.

locked for low quality xD* kidding*

creation cannot exist independent  from the creator. creator and creation are interwoven in such a way creator and the creation cannot be distinguished separately . where does the thoughts, ideas and words for the creation(in ur case the sentence) come from, creator huh? since these ideas thoughts actions ,words belong to the creator the creation is a part of creator. 

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

The sentence cannot be aware of the Awareness, but the Awareness obviously can be aware of the sentence. It only goes one way. If the sentence could be awareness (in its totality) there would be an appearance of multiple awarenesses, aka insanity.

Just replace "sentence" with any limited definable item that appears in awareness (a rock, piece of toilet paper, the universe), and it will always apply. There's no possible way to escape Awareness.

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

13 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

This sentence which is a creation did not type itself. Thus it is not the creator.

False 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

There is 'creation' which is what is occurring.  Creator/Created is a (relative and arbitrary) duality.  Just as there isn't really 'the front of a coin and the back of a coin'.. there is just 'the whole coin'. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."