Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Impossibility of getting murdered

7 posts in this topic

If someone kills me, that person who killed me would also cease to exist because I'm creating that person. Basically, I would be creating my own murderer. Does that make my chances of getting murdered almost impossible?

@BenG Can you please explain that a little bit more?

Edited by Tyler Durden

32 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If someone kills me, that person who killed me would also cease to exist because I'm creating that person. Basically, I would be creating my own murderer. Does that make my chances of getting murdered almost impossible?

This has likely nothing to do with the probability of your human self structure being murdered. It’s sort of like saying because two cells are part of me one can’t give the other cancer. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Tell John Lennon that

And stop taking people's opinions at face value as absolute truth, which then becomes a part of your new identity. For that becomes just another belief system 

11 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Why do you keep beating around the bush with these solipsism posts? We've told you multiple times your ego isn't the sole thing in existence. You need to go out man, I don't know why you've become so fixated on this. Your ego isn't God; try getting it through this time. 

@michaelcycle00 I know that my ego is not the sole thing in existence - God is the only thing that exists and that can feel like solipsism but it's not exactly the same thing. But if I die, everything will also disappear because this universe is my dream.