Thetruthseeker

I love Leo in Vegas

56 posts in this topic

I just want to say I find it so great to see the fun, free, party side of Leo. 

Considering Leo’ video topics can be so heavy at times, it was just great to see him in that different light 

I sometimes am quite serious in life, and it’s just a great reminder of the balance of hard spiritual work and just going out and having fun and not taking life too seriously all the time.

I’ve sometimes got into the all or nothing trap of thinking that if I go down a slightly spiritual path, can I still go out, party, have some materialism in life. Certainly going on some meditation retreats the people are so stage green that they wouldn’t go out to a nightclub, and would probably even demonise me if I had a nice car. 
But I think you can do both and thats healthy so thank you for sharing that Leo. 

And I love both Steve Aoki and Zedd, @Leo Gura who put on a better show? I find Zedd more ‘euphoric’ but I like them both 

Well I know you’re joking around but actually for me there were so many insights 

I learnt more from seeing that completely different side to Leo than another serious heavy topic 

Cool.

He has a good taste of nightclubs and music.

I wonder if he got drunk. What he drank and how much.

23 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I wonder if he got drunk. What he drank and how much.

I don't think that he drinks. 

But he should do mdma. 

Visited Vegas for the first time last year .. life changing experience. I'd encourage everyone to visit, even if you are not a big party person or gambler. It's like stepping into whole different universe. Everyone is just free and in the moment. I'll definitely be back.

Adventures in Vegas III

Leo showing off his cleavage in Vegas!!  Gorgeous venue.  Looks like a blast.

@Leo Gura have you always enjoyed clubbing or did you learn to love it as part of your personal development journey?

Edited by FlyingLotus

i'd like to see Leo in other places now

like Leo in Paris

Leo in NY 

Leo in the desert

Leo at the Niagara Falls

and so on

I want to see Leo do a pick up in field with a hidden cam lol.

I know it will literally never happen and he's above that, but I'm just curious like a cat.

hrhrhtewgfegege

38 minutes ago, Roy said:

I want to see Leo do a pick up in field with a hidden cam lol.

I'm a heterosexual woman and I too would be fascinated to see that.  

Edited by FlyingLotus

Glad he is having fun

find my guru at the club

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Aren’t we still in the middle of a pandemic? Omicron and all that crap is still here, and it won’t fix itself.  We all take responsibility. Stay home. Meditate. If you do go out, for love of God (?) please wear a mask to stop the spread. For me personally, I would hate to be part of the murder chain of spreading Covid to someone who dies. It’s like indirect murder. Stay safe y’all.

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

Idk why watching Leo party and stuff touched me a bit, you see him more as a human rather an advanced teacher that is a floating head on a black screen in Youtube :P