KatiesKarma

Soul plans Life before being born

15 posts in this topic

According to Richard Schwartz, who channeled Jesus and works in the field of past life regression hypnosis therapy, we plan our Life and our biggest challenges before being born. There is not just a Plan A but many. Plan B, Plan C,... The question "What would Love do?" Guides you towards the best plan.Many times the plan doesn't really work out due to free will and reincarnation occurs. We choose our parents and our names.

This whole deep suffering thing remains mysterious, albeit it might aid the Soul in purification and Karma Balance which are two of its Ultimate goals.

[Yesterday I read about Junko Furata's abduction from around 30 years ago, her last 44 days of existence consisted of literal torture, beatings, being burned alive serveral times, gang raped etc, so it's really questionable how one could ever agree to such.. or think of the holocaust]

Not too sure what to make of the Soul council and stuff.

I am almost convinced that Death will lead to instantaneous reincarnation, from this perspective anyways, unless you are like super spiritual and highly developed.

Wish I had access to psychic people who could do some channeling in this regard for me

2 hours ago, blackchair said:

lots of NDEs talk about this topic

True although they vary a lot

18 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

According to Richard Schwartz, who channeled Jesus and works in the field of past life regression hypnosis therapy, we plan our Life and our biggest challenges before being born. There is not just a Plan A but many. Plan B, Plan C,... The question "What would Love do?" Guides you towards the best plan.Many times the plan doesn't really work out due to free will and reincarnation occurs. We choose our parents and our names.

This whole deep suffering thing remains mysterious, albeit it might aid the Soul in purification and Karma Balance which are two of its Ultimate goals.

[Yesterday I read about Junko Furata's abduction from around 30 years ago, her last 44 days of existence consisted of literal torture, beatings, being burned alive serveral times, gang raped etc, so it's really questionable how one could ever agree to such.. or think of the holocaust]

Not too sure what to make of the Soul council and stuff.

I am almost convinced that Death will lead to instantaneous reincarnation, from this perspective anyways, unless you are like super spiritual and highly developed.

Wish I had access to psychic people who could do some channeling in this regard for me

ummm, do we chose our names as well? nice thread btw, now i'm reading the case of junko furata and damn this world is .......

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

3 hours ago, happyhappy said:

ummm, do we chose our names as well? nice thread btw, now i'm reading the case of junko furata and damn this world is .......

Almost triggered nightmares in me. Now i'm like what are my prayers going to 'do' if things like this happen, even today. 

Yes, we choose our names. (See https://youtu.be/7nPQVPbxJD4) somewhere in the middle she talks a bit about it

1 hour ago, KatiesKarma said:

Almost triggered nightmares in me. Now i'm like what are my prayers going to 'do' if things like this happen, even today. 

Yes, we choose our names. (See https://youtu.be/7nPQVPbxJD4) somewhere in the middle she talks a bit about it

umm, that's great for u see nightmares at least. I don't even feel much in the dreams at least lol. xD

at least ik know that I chose the user name for this forum.direct experience right? <3

and hey, thanks for the recommendation ,great interview with Jane Thomson.

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

1 hour ago, happyhappy said:

umm, that's great for u see nightmares at least. I don't even feel much in the dreams at least lol. xD

at least ik know that I chose the user name for this forum.direct experience right? <3

and hey, thanks for the recommendation ,great interview with Jane Thomson.

Sometimes I get some demon figure trying to strangle me, so that's concerning. Other than that I don't feel much in my dreams either, they are usually complete bs...

You welcome. That channel is quite interesting

Been wondering why one would choose to be brutally murdered… 

I guess it’s part of a bigger karmic contract? 

21 minutes ago, B222 said:

Been wondering why one would choose to be brutally murdered… 

I guess it’s part of a bigger karmic contract? 

Yep. The reason must be good.. ?

On 1/10/2022 at 5:30 AM, KatiesKarma said:

You have the access.  Meditation.  All else is hearsay. 

If meditation is presently too difficult; The emotional scale, Expressive writing. Improve writing

All that’s let go, you didn’t like or want anyways. All that remains is all that you want. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Enduring deep suffering will burn out all shallower desires and drive one towards Love, Truth and awakening. That's why your soul might choose to design your life that way, it's to lead you towards the highest love. As to why people go through deep suffering but don't end up awakening or end up dying soon after, maybe it's just for soul progression to lead you to awakening in another life time, if you believe in that

"When God loves people, he afflicts them. If they endure with fortitude, he chooses them." - Rumi

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

I tend to think it's something to do with God / Infinity being engaged in a game of infinite self-improvement. Infinite purification of perfect love. Anti-fragility. 

Apparently.