Vivaldo

What are your thoughts on India as a country?

69 posts in this topic

@Opo if he is so confident that  it's funny, he must dare to say the same to an Indian on the face and then we will see what happens to him.

the things i know are from movies and tv i saw come like from outsourced 

cows are respected not touched

older people almost not wearing cloths and into mystical

serious about marriage

yoga 

bajaj

exaggerate movie scenes like action scenes that would make no sense

Indians are often a little too patriotic, which is cringe. To be expected of a Blue society.

I hope it continues developing, though. A lot of potential when you have a billion people. 

36 minutes ago, Vivaldo said:

@Opo if he is so confident that  it's funny, he must dare to say the same to an Indian on the face and then we will see what happens to him.

It was not meant as a personal insult. 

Wait don't you have your squabble with Pakistan? 

How are you not used to these types of jokes? 

Edited by Opo

@Preety_India lol your detailed description sounds also alot like China. I really appreciate your honesty. :)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I have to say, I am really amaze that India has had some kind sustainable democracy. It may not be as good as the democratic governments within 1st world countries, but it seems to have somehow worked out for its own country. I wish I knew how India has been able to have it for such a long time when it has over a billion people the country, most of whom are still so poor, its country has a very underdeveloped infrastructure, and the vast majority of its citizens are not secular. Why hasn't India slid back to being an authoritarian state?

4 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

You will have to explain your reason behind stating that or I will report you.

Is that how fucking brainwashed you are and what's wrong with pigs per say? Aren't they peaceful creatures? 

Your sense of humour is fucking broken

@Vivaldo Relax.

Pigs are beautiful beings just as indians are.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

4 hours ago, Opo said:

There's no logical reason behind it. 

It's just a stupid joke. It's funny because it's retarded. 

I guess it's a cultural difference. 

Exactly.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Something interesting about India is that it's a mix of many different religions, ethnicities, cultures, languages etc. So many cultures and religions have collided there. A bit like America.

I'd like to visit there some time. The only thing stopping me is that I would probably have a culture shock. And the microbiome is so different that I would be shitting water for a week. ?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Btw guys and gals what are your views on the Indian film industry?

31 minutes ago, Vivaldo said:

Haven't really yet seen a indian movie that i really liked compared to Japanese, Korean, European, US etc. movies

I wish they would make cool, deep movies about Indian mythology in a non corny way.

Any recommendation for an Indian movie?

48 minutes ago, Vivaldo said:

apart from some Malayalam, Tamil, Bengali movies rest is all waste of time. bollywood is low quality circus.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

9 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Indian films are poop in my opinion.

Maybe you don't know the good ones. (I don't either. I'm just open to the possibility)

@Vivaldo How do you perceive the cast system? I'm interested to know some examples of real-life, ordinary situations where it's felt. Thank you!