Rishabh R

Is life a play ??

6 posts in this topic

I remember that in past I posted a topic in Dating, relationship, sexuality form that I got rejected by a girl whom I proposed and she not only rejected me but also her friend called me and threatened me .Now I am posting it on this form(?).  @Leo Gura My question to you is that all this is happening to me a part of a larger play of life? And also facing rejections and persist through them is key to success in career, getting a good relationship in life? (Rejections are a part of life - atleast that came to my mind ??)

It's a Shakespearean play. 

If you can see the Comedy in the Tragedy, you are on the right path. 

If you only see the Tragedy, you have not learned the rules of Comedy yet. 

@JosephKnecht Ya as I remembered how I got rejected before writing this post I felt a little bad but after that as I saw the situation fully interconnected I was about to laugh, even now also as I play the situation after detaching myself from me I laughed a little bit .

7 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

all this is happening to me a part of a larger play of life? And also facing rejections and persist through them is key to success in career, getting a good relationship in life?

hmm..everything is a play right? we are just puppets of god . it just doesn't matter how much rejections we have or how many successes we attain, all will be temporary flimsy specks of dust one day.but in a realative survival POV, so, it does matter to u. don't think that to succeed , we always have to go through shit . I used to think that way and caused me unneccessary pain when there possibly were easy  ways of getting the same thing. so don't bargain ur present moment for some empty promising future. 

so bro, persist through all the hardships u face on the way and if u really want something, u can move mountains.

"and when u want something, all the universe conspires in helping u to achieve it"-the alchemist

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

Yes, according to Goffman

- Enter your fear and you are free -

@happyhappy No I think that sucess is counter intuitive which involves hard work and also reverse psycology .