Bacher

Ketamine breakthrough-becoming God

28 posts in this topic

FYI, ketamine is not healthy for you, so you're much better off realizing God on 5-MeO or some other tryptamine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

FYI, ketamine is not healthy for you, so you're much better off realizing God on 5-MeO or some other tryptamine.

^^ I kind of was aware of the whole bladder issue and was just relatively conservative with my use, until one time I used a about a gram or maybe 1.5g in a few days (that’s not even really that much compared to many people I know) and it gave me some of just about the most terrible physical pain I’ve ever had — it was in my bladder region and it lasted a day or so. Like to the point where it felt like I was going to puke, the pain was so intense, and it was making me feel squeamish and woozy... Scary as shit. After that, I haven’t really used it much at all and I don’t even feel comfortable with it tbh. With that said, I’ve had utterly incredible awakenings on it that easily rivaled and sometimes even blew out 5-MeO-DMT.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self Not worth that risk given how many amazing tryptamines exist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@The0Self Not worth that risk given how many amazing tryptamines exist.

Fair enough.

On 16.01.2022 at 8:04 PM, The0Self said:

Yeah sounds about right lol -- in my experience and from talking to others I used to occasionally trip with, RS-ketamine is generally cleaner and somewhat more predictable than most of the other dissociatives, and some of them produce a very manic and sometimes almost psychotic headspace.

Although, I've heard MXE blows K out of the water -- but it's basically banned worldwide and is expensive and complex to produce so we likely won't have that available again until extensive drug reform.

what makes mxe so good? i see lots of people want it badly, why so ?

6 hours ago, Daniel347 said:

what makes mxe so good? i see lots of people want it badly, why so ?

Apparently it was the cleanest dissociative of all time. And in relatively small doses I’ve heard it reported to literally induce a sort of state mimicking (kind of; maybe a just little bit ? ...) samādhi wherein one goes through their usual functional life from a completely detached perspective, while in the background there’s an orgasmically euphoric bliss (I haven’t used it myself so I can’t actually confirm). Stuff like that. And nothing can be improved upon the k hole (death of causality), but the “m hole” it seems is at least as incredible.

Though at so-called “higher levels of consciousness” one could say this really does not matter.

To whom it may concern, I don’t have a damn care in the world to use it. And I was very big on dissociatives for spiritual work. Apparently it was quite special in the eyes of recreational psychedelic users though.

Edited by The0Self

On 17/01/2022 at 1:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

I agree with you. I just did it for the sake of exploration and not planning to use it more often than once or twice a year.