Bacher

Ketamine breakthrough-becoming God

28 posts in this topic

This is something that happend to me yesterday that I will never be able to forget. This was one of the most transformational experiences of my life and keep in mind that I have done LSD, Mushrooms, DMT and 5 MeO in high doses. I have had profound spiritual experiences with psychedelics and especially with 5 MeO. For me these experiences are deeply existensial and life changing. I read a few reports about people dying and going to the other side using high doses of ketamine that literally shut off the brain completely. Found this interesting article today on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/hecmsp/researchers_think_a_khole_might_actually_be_the/. Anyways let's get to the report.

Keep in mind that my experience isn't really what most people will experience on ketamine and I think that is due to the intensive spiritual work that I have done in the past. I have been experimenting with mind altering substances for years with good integration for the purpose of understanding reality as it is. Also been doing plenty of spiritual work and verifying Leos spiritual content.

I started by dividing 600 mg of ketamine into four lines for insufflation. Then I snorted one line every 30 secondes or so for better absorption. After completeing all lines I started to feel my consciosuness expanding in a very intersting way. I could compare this feeling to the comeup of an LSD trip where everything starts to breathe and colors gets more vibrant. After a few minutes I started to lose attachment to my surroundings and things started to feel part of me. It felt like I was my imagining my phone and everything around me. Slowly I got to a level where I couldn't understand who I was anymore and my vision just exploded into infinite geometrical patterns. My ego then started to panic and looking around for any leads to get grounded in the experiences but it was too late. I was long gone! I lost all awareness of my body, I did not know who I was and where I was, and I was this melting intelligent energy. I was pure being in a world of constantly changing patterns and stripes of geometrical patterns. I had no sense of time, whether of past present or future, so I could say I was in a roller-coaster ride in a multidimensional giant fractal for infinity and beyond.

This went on and on and on and on and on... This was the scariest place I have ever visited in my life, even worse than than the one I experienced on a high dose of Salvia. I was being killed in an infinite ways and there was no way to understand what was going on. I did not even know what earth was or that I was even a human. All I knew was infinity and pure beingness. This kept on for a good while before I gave up totally and that was the moment where I was transported into the mind of God. I realized that I am the creator of the entire Universe and that everything and everyone is just really me. My memories then started to come back to me and I became conscious that I was creating all of the things/people I thought were seperate from me like my friends and house. I was this powerful pure energy circulating for infinity and a sense of oneness pervaded me. There is no secret to hide or anything to fear because really all is one. How could I be so stupid? I grew up in a religious family where I was told that God is this seperate entity that judges the bad and rewarding the good but in that moment I was literally it. That was a very unbelievable feeling! Everytime I wanted to deny this power, God took me on an infnite journey to show me who I really am until I gave up completely. This was one of the most powerful moments of my entire life. Then I decided to divide myself into different energies (souls) to experience life from different perspective and slowly I started to imagine my hands. It felt like I was watching a hand for the very first time of my life and its was so beautiful. Look at these fingers, what an elegant creation! I then became this entity in a physical body but I was still conscious of what I have just experienced. Life is really crazy and beautiful. Take care of this amazing gift that you gifted yourself. Simply enjoy the ride! You are me and I am you. Seperation is an illusion. Hope you enjoyed this quick report. ?

Edited by Bacher

You got it!

Namaste ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bacher Absolute Beauty <3 Thanks for sharing!
Never tried Ket, but now you got me interested in trying it :)

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Nice! Ketamine can be more powerful than 5-MeO-DMT but in an entirely different way. Definitely one of my favorites. Don’t settle for cheap RC dissociatives like deschloroketamine — standard RS-ketamine is where it’s at. Or methoxetamine from what I’ve heard, but I think MXE has basically vanished from the face of the earth.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

Nice! Ketamine can be more powerful than 5-MeO-DMT but in an entirely different way. Definitely one of my favorites. Don’t settle for cheap RC dissociatives like deschloroketamine — standard RS-ketamine is where it’s at. Or methoxetamine from what I’ve heard, but I think MXE has basically vanished from the face of the earth.

Good tip! Thanks! Love your comments, as always <3

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

wow that's a lot, nice report though

on ket the body can shut down so watch out

also don't go into a bath tub as quite some people have drowned in them

Edited by PurpleTree

21 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Good tip! Thanks! Love your comments, as always <3

❤️ 

Just reading this post gave me a pretty strong 5-MeO-DMT reactivation. Welcome back. I love you.

Interesting I have done ketamine maybe 500-1000 times in the past 15 years but never 5 meo dmt. How does it compare?

The thing is, I have had so many crazy insightful experiences on these substances, but I dont draw any metaphysical claims like Leo - but I also don't equivocate like him, so maybe thats the answer

Very intergalactic drug, smoking changa afterwards killed me in about 3 seconds lmfao

On 9/1/2022 at 5:45 PM, The0Self said:

Well I Dont agree. I've tried so far 5-meo-dmt, Dmt (changa), Lsd , and shrooms, all those several times and most trips with the intention of awakening/spirituality. However, It was with a couple of not too fat lines of 2-fdck (flourodeschloroketamine) that I had by far the most intense non duality experience of my Life.

Just because its "not the original one" doesnt mean It can be as powerful. Im sure there are differences and ketamine might better in some aspects, But make no mistake the one i Talk about can destroy your world completely. So careful ?

so would you say that it's possible for ketamine to have the same "sticking power" as the more traditional tryptamine psyches? it gave me some amazing glimpses of enlightenment at times, but as soon as it wore off, that was it

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Well I Dont agree. I've tried so far 5-meo-dmt, Dmt (changa), Lsd , and shrooms, all those several times and most trips with the intention of awakening/spirituality. However, It was with a couple of not too fat lines of 2-fdck (flourodeschloroketamine) that I had by far the most intense non duality experience of my Life.

Just because its "not the original one" doesnt mean It can be as powerful. Im sure there are differences and ketamine might better in some aspects, But make no mistake the one i Talk about can destroy your world completely. So careful ?

Of course they can all work. Sometimes RC’s can be much better than “the original ones.” How much regular RS-ketamine have you used? I’m just saying in my experience it has been the best one that is easily available. I’ve had great success with many RC’s as well. Many are pretty much as good as RS-ketamine or perhaps even better, but deschloroketamine DCK(not the one you mention) was very markedly less insightful and useful. And at least when I was using them a lot, DCK was the most widely available and cheap so I was steering people away from that one specifically— not that it’s not pretty good in its own right.

6 hours ago, The0Self said:

Of course they can all work. Sometimes RC’s can be much better than “the original ones.” How much regular RS-ketamine have you used? I’m just saying in my experience it has been the best one that is easily available. I’ve had great success with many RC’s as well. Many are pretty much as good as RS-ketamine or perhaps even better, but deschloroketamine DCK(not the one you mention) was very markedly less insightful and useful. And at least when I was using them a lot, DCK was the most widely available and cheap so I was steering people away from that one specifically— not that it’s not pretty good in its own right.

I havent tried Ketamine, thats true. I cant really compare.

As a side note,  even though i havent tried DCK, I've also tried What i think its called "mxpri ".  Worst-dumbest trip of my life. Gave me the 4 hour most meaningless nostalgic strangest headspace ever, all i basically did is changing rooms and cry in every corner constantly in desesperation of the confusion and losing constantly memory of What I was doing 5 minutes before.

Holy shit that was as close as being mentally poisoned and impaired as I can imagine. 

13 hours ago, pfletcha said:

Edited by Javfly33

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I havent tried Ketamine, thats true. I cant really compare.

As a side note,  even though i havent tried DCK, I've also tried What i think its called "mxpri ".  Worst-dumbest trip of my life. Gave me the 4 hour most meaningless nostalgic strangest headspace ever, all i basically did is changing rooms and cry in every corner constantly in desesperation of the confusion and losing constantly memory of What I was doing 5 minutes before.

Holy shit that was as close as being mentally poisoned and impaired as I can imagine. 

Yeah sounds about right lol -- in my experience and from talking to others I used to occasionally trip with, RS-ketamine is generally cleaner and somewhat more predictable than most of the other dissociatives, and some of them produce a very manic and sometimes almost psychotic headspace.

Although, I've heard MXE blows K out of the water -- but it's basically banned worldwide and is expensive and complex to produce so we likely won't have that available again until extensive drug reform.

23 hours ago, Kshantivadin said:

Why is there God? Can this be understood through contemplation?

It can't be understood without high levels of consciousness.

22 hours ago, pfletcha said:

so would you say that it's possible for ketamine to have the same "sticking power" as the more traditional tryptamine psyches? it gave me some amazing glimpses of enlightenment at times, but as soon as it wore off, that was it

When it comes to ketamine, I find that this "sticking power" begins at higher doses. I have done ketamine 5 times in my life and most of them were forgotten except for the last one where I went all the way. So upp the dose and see the magic :)