Bobby_2021

Emmanuel Macron wants to piss off the unvaccinated.

15 posts in this topic

"as for the non-vaccinated, I really want to piss them off"

I am doubly vaccinated. But why do the government feel like they have the right to force vaccines on those who, well, dont want it?

Who is being ideological here? 

Shouldn't the government protect the interests of everyone?

6 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

Let us see what he decides this time. The protest do have an impact as he had to back down a bit with the covid passport mandates last summer:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1464334/Emmanuel-Macron-France-protests-Paris-Covid-health-pass-latest-news-vn

Clean your mind

13 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

"as for the non-vaccinated, I really want to piss them off"

They're polarizing society.

On 1/10/2022 at 0:17 AM, Arcangelo said:

They're polarizing society.

Exactly. 

They really want to piss off people.

Getting or not getting the jab is fine.

Forcing others is not.

I watched a good video by Russell Brand on this just today. An absolute load of nonsense really. To have the agenda to upset people in such times when livelihood and mental health is at an all time low is inhumane and abysmal. It’s worrying when leaders of this kind waltz around with this of attitude preaching the want best for their country. The only thing I see they desire is tyrannical power.

https://youtu.be/92QDOFcWV5Y

Edited by Jacobsrw

A newspaper in Denmark has publicly apologized for reporting government narratives surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic without questioning them.

WE HAVE NOT  been vigilant enough at the garden gate when the authorities were required to answer what it actually meant that people are hospitalized with corona and not because of corona. Because it makes a difference. A big difference. Exactly, the official hospitalization numbers have been shown to be 27 percent higher than the actual figure for how many there are in the hospital, simply because they have corona. We only know that now.

OF COURSE  , it is first and foremost the authorities who are responsible for informing the population correctly, accurately and honestly. The figures for how many are sick and died of corona should, for obvious reasons, have been published long ago, so we got the clearest picture of the monster under the bed.

IN ALL  , the messages of the authorities and politicians to the people in this historic crisis leave much to be desired. And therefore they lie as they have ridden when sections of the population lose confidence in them.

This was a google translation
https://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/lederen/vi-fejlede/9072013

9 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

I watched a good video by Russell Brand on this just today. An absolute load of nonsense really. To have the agenda to upset people in such times when livelihood and mental health is at an all time low is inhumane and abysmal. It’s worrying when leaders of this kind waltz around with this of attitude preaching the want best for their country. The only thing I see they desire is tyrannical power.

1) It helps not to separate them. If mental health issues are at an all time high, the people in power are also affected to a lesser or greater extent.

2) Fear makes people act irrationally.

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

is this a big and important or small and insignificant newspaper in denmark?

It is the Nr. 9 regarding Alexa ranking in Denmark of all websites there.

It was the fourth best selling Danish newspaper in 2003 with a circulation of 110,000 copies.[15] In 2004 the paper had a circulation of 110,000 copies.[16] There is another report giving its 2004 circulation as 106,000 copies.[17] In 2012 the paper had a circulation of 60,000 copies.[6]

In January 2012, the paper's website had an Alexa Internet global rank of #2061 and a rank of #5 in Denmark.[18] As of July 2018, the site held ranks of #3359 globally and #9 in Denmark.[19]

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekstra_Bladet

Before the big tabloid newspaper "Bild" from Germany did something similar.

Edited by Epikur

3 hours ago, Epikur said:

It is the Nr. 9 regarding Alexa ranking in Denmark of all websites there.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekstra_Bladet

Before the big tabloid newspaper "Bild" from Germany did something similar.

ok that's small then in such a small country

what did "Bild" do?

12 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

ok that's small then in such a small country

what did "Bild" do?

To the millions of children in this country for whom our society is responsible, I want to express here what neither our government nor our Chancellor dares to tell you. We ask you to forgive us. Forgive us for this policy which, for a year and a half, has made you victims of violence, neglect, isolation and loneliness. Sorry for this policy and media coverage which, like poison, made you feel like you were a mortal danger to society. You are not a danger to society, don't believe this lie. It's up to us to protect you.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2021/08/german-newspaper-bild-did-not-apologize-for-covid-hysteria.html

5 hours ago, BlueOak said:

1) It helps not to separate them. If mental health issues are at an all time high, the people in power are also affected to a lesser or greater extent.

2) Fear makes people act irrationally.

Good point and I agree. Thanks for the friendly reminder. I would say they do need to do better nonetheless. Millions of middle class, underclass and uneducated people of the kind are relying on them.

True. But fear also breeds more fear. The problem I see is that government officials likely are not incentivised to admit of having fear. Probably goes against the conduct of competent leadership I guess.

Edited by Jacobsrw

3 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

Good point an I agree. Thanks for the friendly reminder. I would say they do need to do better nonetheless. Million of middle class, underclass and uneducated people of the kind are relying on them.

True. But fear also breeds more fear. The problem I see is that government officials likely are not incentivised to admit of having fear. Probably goes against the conduct of competent leadership I guess.

1) Always :D. It has to be a tough job on any one person's shoulders. So many factors i'll never see influencing them. We need to be looking to elect not just them but their entire team around them to have any hope of achieving what we need. Not a party, not an individual but a group of individuals in their roles.

2) Yes. That lie of not being able to admit fear drives leaders to do all kinds of stupid things to cover it. Like any truth or emotion.

Thank you for the discussion.

Edited by BlueOak

1 hour ago, BlueOak said:

1) Always :D. It has to be a tough job on any one person's shoulders. So many factors i'll never see influencing them. We need to be looking to elect not just them but their entire team around them to have any hope of achieving what we need. Not a party, not an individual but a group of individuals in their roles.

2) Yes. That lie of not being able to admit fear drives leaders to do all kinds of stupid things to cover it. Like any truth or emotion.

Thank you for the discussion.

Agreed. Government is a collective duty therefore all constituents who take part must be considered. Our global politics is seeing quite an unstable psychology at the moment. We will need strong minds to come together if we are to move forward gracefully.

Yep. I’d dare say the most sensitive types like Trump or Putin will act out the most.