KatiesKarma

It's actually deeply unsettling to be stuck in a body like this

13 posts in this topic

I don't remember how I got here, why I seem to be stuck in a dysfunctional brain. One Day I literally just appeared out of thin magical air, and off I went to experience an odd and neglectful human Life.

If someone were to cut off my arm, I wouldn't be able to just leave. I'd be forced to accept unbearable pain and mourn the loss of my beloved arm.

I have very little control in general, I can control my breathing for a while and maybe alter my heart beat. I have no influence over digestion, blood pressure, actual processing of light trough my eyes, it all just happens and I witness it. Yet I am at all times in the middle of my Life , in the Now.

So it's a combination of being stuck in the Now and the Body.

See it as a trap, see it as a prison, see it as an infinite game, I don't like it much.

Edited by KatiesKarma

Without the body you wouldn't be able to experience the reality. God needs this human form for that purpose.

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Without the body you wouldn't be able to experience the reality. God needs this human form for that purpose.

What exactly binds me to it though? Gravitiy, karmic substance, God's Will alone...?

Also there are testimonies of Near Death experiences waking up into a different reality with all of their five sense in tact

I guess it's God's Will. I heard stories about OBE where body wasn't necessary at all but in the end persons return to their regular state. It's something you as God imagine.

Edited by Tyler Durden

28 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

I don't remember how I got here, why I seem to be stuck in a dysfunctional brain. One Day I literally just appeared out of thin magical air, and off I went to experience an odd and neglectful human Life.

If someone were to cut off my arm, I wouldn't be able to just leave. I'd be forced to accept unbearable pain and mourn the loss of my beloved arm.

I have very little control in general, I can control my breathing for a while and maybe alter my heart beat. I have no influence over digestion, blood pressure, actual processing of light trough my eyes, it all just happens and I witness it. Yet I am at all times in the middle of my Life , in the Now.

So it's a combination of being stuck in the Now and the Body.

See it as a trap, see it as a prison, see it as an infinite game, I don't like it much.

@KatiesKarma all just a story, and it doesn't feel right to you. 

Why not just let this perspective go? And adopt a nicer one? 

Just now, WelcometoReality said:

@KatiesKarma Sounds like you experience what most people experience. What makes it unsettling?

The potentiality of deep Pain and soul destroying fear. Sense of disconnectedness and deep loneliness, in a existential way as well, I guess.

17 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

The potentiality of deep Pain and soul destroying fear. Sense of disconnectedness and deep loneliness, in a existential way as well, I guess.

Everyone experiences what you are talking about, all are good at avoiding, not confronting, and distracting themselves from it.

there is knowledge here on this forum that is extremely rare and unknown to atleast 95% of human beings that are currently alive today, 

you have an opportunity to awaken to what you are, and to see for your self that what you talk about is all unreal, illusions passing by, but you take it as reality because you do not know any better

use the information on here, its a fucking goldmine, watch leo's videos on how to find truth, 10 ox herding pics, ego backlashes, and do the work to know that you are not what you think you are

you do not know what you are as of right now, you think that you are this body.

You are witnessing the body, It is not you who is acting , but it is you who is witnessing all of it, again, right now.

I also recommend you read The psychology of   mans possible evolution to get a feel of what this work entails, and how to proceed

❤️

Edited by Mosess

you have no control, since you are just an idea, a fiction. the you who thinks he is trying to understand is a compendium of memories, attachments and rejections, ideas and concepts without any reality. you do not exist. you do not suffer. you do not want. you don't reject. you are not dysfunctional, nor functional. you're just an idea. it's hard to admit it. If you remove that you, what it is  remains, without judgment. what it is is indefinable. the definition is you. and there is no definition

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, KatiesKarma said:

Yeah that sucks. The human is hooked up to feel pain and fear to let it survive which was helpful in the past. Now it seems like it's mostly a hindrance. Have you tried to sit with these feelings, feel them fully? 

Life feels quite hellish in general. Most people suffer on some level, plus all the brutality happening every second, and the constant fight for peace… but maybe we need to suffer to realise and appreciate love? It’s a bit too far in a lot of cases tho ??‍♂️

Edited by B222

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the definition is you. and there is no definition

great line!