Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anders Saether

Game whithout premarital sex.

25 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Hardkill said:

So, it take that you think that women like this one don't know what they are talking about:

I think most "Conservative trad women" on Youtube are faking it for clout or overcompensating for a wild past. Seen too many of them get completely exposed on recent years.

On 1/8/2022 at 0:41 PM, Anders Saether said:

Hi, first of all, I don’t hold any jugdement on those who choose to have sex before marraige. I’m simply saying, it doesn’t work for me. For me sex is too intimate to be had casualy and without devolping a strong bond with the person I’m having sex with, that’s how it is for me personally. 

Self respect, common decency & integrity. ?? 

That said, I still want to persue women in order to find the one that’s right for me, who I can marry and form a happy family with. So I’m curious if someone here is in the same straits, persuing women for marraige. Having persued women in a sexual way before, how do I now game without prospects of premarital sex? Some good advice on this would be helpful. 

I think you’re swinging the pendulum too far to the other side here. Take it one step at a time. Meet, have a date, spend some time together, have fun, get to know each other for the fun of it.  

Use dating / matching websites, meetups etc, more specifically aimed at finding a long term partner, which draws those looking for that too. 

Letting go of the “game” lens, thinking and verbiage would be imo most helpful, as without that you’d be naturally already  attracting someone who is also decent, self respecting and of integrity. I’m willing to bet you already were before, and were simply a bit more focused on sex. I agree, it’s preference, and not a judgement. Imo what you want is to fall in love and you stand to much more so allow love to unconditionally give you exactly what you desire. Having to wait until marriage is a condition. Don’t add conditions, let em go. Universe knows what you want and is already being it. The less unnecessary conditions the better. 

Also imo, you will have sex upon falling in love. Probably the same day or night. It won’t matter what you were thinking & talking about here today about waiting until marriage, because, love. It wont even matter what you’re thinking then, because, sex in love.  You might just have to find some way to be just a little less conditional and learn to live with falling in love & having sex. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

nothing sadder than watching someone defend his brainwashing

Sounds like you have a lot of integrity, self awareness, and experience, but this idealistic approach of yours is no small impediment and you’d be well served to not place so much importance on sex. Do you want 1. sex to retain its meaningfulness in exactly the way you describe, or 2. do you want to find the best long term partner? It’s not like you can’t try to do both, but if #2’s importance eclipses #1’s (not saying it does for you), then act accordingly. And be aware when you are acting from fear of your heart getting broken. Oftentimes facing your fears gets you what you really want.