wildflower

Were we all born at the same time? ;)

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

yes the big bang

 

 

(when the universe came into existence or when our parents banged : P )

Edited by PurpleTree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This goes into solipsism which I still have a hard time fully understanding... if my direct experience is all I have and the only reality i've ever experienced, then everyone else is just a creation of my own mind, meaning they were created when I was and so we were all born at the same time


"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tristan12 said:

This goes into solipsism which I still have a hard time fully understanding... if my direct experience is all I have and the only reality i've ever experienced, then everyone else is just a creation of my own mind, meaning they were created when I was and so we were all born at the same time

We weren't even born. We are eternal.


Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you dream at night, all the characters are created at that exact moment. Same thing in this waking life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

When you dream at night, all the characters are created at that exact moment. Same thing in this waking life.

Yet how will you allow characters to act in your dream ,God?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in the relative sense, no. we were born at different times. but the relative sense is an illusion. in the absolute sense, we were never born, time does not pass, we are. now, always, it's the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

in the relative sense, no. we were born at different times. but the relative sense is an illusion. in the absolute sense, we were never born, time does not pass, we are. now, always, it's the same

sorry to break up to you bud but there is no difference btw anything 

relative=/is absolute

welcome to non duality.

Edited by Zeroguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

what is the "we" that you talk about?

there is no "we"

there is only you.

you are us, without you there isnt an us here, there isnt anything

Edited by Mosess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

sorry to break up to you bud but there is no difference btw anything 

relative=/is absolute

welcome to non duality.

Yeah but relative seems different than absolute. Seems. that's why I called it illusion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mosess said:

what is the "we" that you talk about?

there is no "we"

there is only you.

wake up

Yes, as Infinite Self/Reality. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Yes, as Infinite Self/Reality. 

 

no, not even that

those are all labels that you use to calm yourself down from facing what you do not know, and can never know 

Edited by Mosess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah but relative seems different than absolute. Seems. that's why I called it illusion

Can't be illusions. There is only Truth.

Atheist here ain't no bothered believe in what you want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mosess said:

what is the "we" that you talk about?

there is no "we"

there is only you.

wake up

"I" am infinite. infinity can hardly be limited to an "i", so I prefer to see it as a "we". I suppose it could be an "i", but an "i" suggests loneliness, and infinity is not alone. loves himself with infinite love, and accompanies himself infinitely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

"I" am infinite. infinity can hardly be limited to an "i", so I prefer to see it as a "we". I suppose it could be an "i", but an "i" suggests loneliness, and infinity is not alone. loves himself with infinite love, and accompanies himself infinitely

you have no name, call yourself what you want, your deluding yourself in the end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Yet how will you allow characters to act in your dream ,God?

I have no control over that. It seems they are acting in accordance with my subconciousness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now