Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aiden grannen

Doing shrooms with someone that’s never done them

15 posts in this topic

I’m hear for your guys advice. I want to do some psilocybin  with a girl, but she has never done it before she has smoked weed before so I know she can handle an altered state. This girl has a lot of baggage/trauma And that’s exactly why I want to introduce  psilocybin to her I want to show a way to heal her  trauma and show her a new perspective on life. I’d plan the trip something like this. First I’d take her to this nice hiking spot near my house I’d bring everything you would need for a couple hours outside. I’d make sure I bring a blanket so that we can lay down and meditate together I’d guide her through the whole trip to show her how mushrooms are used properly. I don’t know why but I really want to do this with someone I feel like It would be an  amazing experience for the both of us. I’ve told her about this idea and she is completely down for it just asking you guys to see if it’s realistic or some fantasy of mine. also if you guys agree with this plan of mine how should I go about dosage ?

Outdoors can be tricky. More things can go wrong.

1g is a good starting dose. I would not give her more.

Also, be careful giving psychedelics to others, as that technically makes you a dealer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Aiden grannen A 17 year old shouldn’t be messing with drugs.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Firm rule I think people should follow: let people find these tools themselves. 

if she can bring her own supply you can trip together (my rule).

don’t wanna become a dealer…

it may be sharing/ facilitating  to you but not to someone else… 

Tread lightly… don’t trip unless you are 21+ 

Don’t deal drugs. 
be discreet

be responsible 

low dose with a journal in a safe place

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Firm rule I think people should follow: let people find these tools themselves. 

if she can bring her own supply you can trip together (my rule).

100% underrated thing to do here.

You CANNOT let yourself be ignorant of the laws of the current Government you reside under. 

If something bad happens to someone on psyches and it can linked to YOU being responsible for supplying them, you're fucked beyond fucked. You would basically need a friend that's so tight that they maintain integrity to such a point that they rather go to prison than to fuck with your friendship. 

Yes, it's a pain in the ass to make sure they get their own supply because you may have wanted to trip "this weekend" or whatever. But that's what it takes to cover your ass. 

###

Also, have you ever tripped with someone before?  Let alone a trip with focus on trauma? As someone who has actually guided someone's shadow work trips, I'm not sure if it's actually productive to be tripping at the same time. This is because your bias of wanting something out of YOUR trip will probably come into play. Also, if you're both tripping, what if that person goes into hell? Would you be able to not let that fuck with your mood as well?

I've tripped with a friend before, and I was completely focused on me. Me me me me. 

Also, you've got to be incredibly honest with yourself and see if you have selfish intentions with this girl being in an altered state. 

YOU KNOW she will probably be tapped into a heightened state of love. Will your ego abuse that? Shit, I'VE been tempted to seduce women myself in this exact same way. And I have to check myself that whatever attraction may occur between us, I need to think, is this authentic? and not just blindside a girl with effects she doesn't know she's experiencing.

I think people run into this Morality issue with Leo potentially picking up intoxicated girls for the same reason. But at the same time, these girls aren't fucking unknowingly roofed. You would operate under the assumption that they willingly intoxicated themself with alcohol, and KNOW the potential ramifications of the intoxicated state. Even if that ramification meant they'd sleep with a guy that they otherwise wouldn't sleep with. 

At the end of the day, just be conscious of the potential ramifications of your actions. 

Just some food for thought. Much love. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

23 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:

I think people run into this Morality issue with Leo potentially picking up intoxicated girls for the same reason.

I don't sleep with wasted girls.

Most girls have one or two drinks before having sex. This is normal social convention. I would rather girls were totally sober if it was up to me. If I'm pulling a girl I actually discourage her from drinking more because I don't like her drunk.

When you got game, having girls drunk is not an advantage. It often creates needless problems.

But most people are not good at building their own state while sober. They drink to let loose and get playful. This is how most people have sex. They use alcohol because they haven't taken the time to master inner game.

I would put a newbie in an environment that they are familiar with. For me personally, I would be bothered to trip with a newbie. I've never tripped with anyone else though to be fair. 

I would try like .5g for them and just hang out in a room they are familiar with. While you are sober, then up try it next time with more. It will be enough for them to get a taste on if they even like the feeling they are getting or not. Plus it won't be so much to burden you or them. You could just hang out and have fun. 1g isn't too crazy, but if they are sensitive and out in the forest it might not be so fun. 

I will not proceed with my plan. Thank you all for your prospective on this topic.  

@Leo Gura

Yeah just to be clear I'm not making the assumption that you sleep with women that are like mega wasted, just making the assumption that you slept with women who've had one or two drinks, because as you said, it's a social convention. I'd just like to make that distinction. 

I guess I conflate the word "intoxicated" with having any amount of alcohol. I'll have to be more mindful that this word may mean "complete loss of control" for some people. 

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you got game, having girls drunk is not an advantage. It often creates needless problems.

Okay maybe for alcohol, but what about psychedelics? Surely a girl on something like LSD or shrooms would be an advantage, no? I'd be operating under that assumption if I was going to a burning man festival. 

Not that I'd chose someone who's completely inebriated, just one that's clearly already having a good time. 

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

6 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:

Okay maybe for alcohol, but what about psychedelics? Surely a girl on something like LSD or shrooms would be an advantage, no? I'd be operating under that assumption if I was going to a burning man festival. 

Just to make something clear me and girl have a sexual relationship  

Edited by Aiden grannen

2 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

100% underrated thing to do here.

You CANNOT let yourself be ignorant of the laws of the current Government you reside under. 

If something bad happens to someone on psyches and it can linked to YOU being responsible for supplying them, you're fucked beyond fucked. You would basically need a friend that's so tight that they maintain integrity to such a point that they rather go to prison than to fuck with your friendship. 

Maybe, but at the same time if they decided to take something it's also on them. If a grown adult takes a substance from a friend, its on the person who took it... But people MAY try to get you in trouble. So, don't.

Regardless... DO NOT SUPPLY PEOPLE WITH ANYTHING. Let them get their own. It's not worth the stress when people have crazy bad reactions to shit. People do weird ass things and you have no idea what they will do... You may think a dose for you that is fine is fine for them but then they have a crazy bad reaction to it and it scares the shit out of you. 

Plus people talk and then start asking you for shit. You are not a drug dealer. You are a spiritual seeker. Stay safe. Be discreet and give psychedelics a good name because they have the potential to help a lot of people.

Don't be that guy.

Your not that guy pal, trust me.

Shrooms are probably fine... But, just be super careful.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

You over-exaggerating guys.@Aiden grannen you have had a good idea, I would go with it.

If it's just 1 gram of mushrooms, that means you are both basically sober with augumented thinking. Setting doesn't matter that much with such dosage. Only the mood is important. If th girls is enthusiastic and curious I would go for it.

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

You over-exaggerating guys.@Aiden grannen you have had a good idea, I would go with it.

If it's just 1 gram of mushrooms, that means you are both basically sober with augumented thinking. Setting doesn't matter that much with such dosage. Only the mood is important. If th girls is enthusiastic and curious I would go for it.

Ahaha Probably the case.

Just Saying to be careful.

But, enjoy yourself.

◭"89"

23 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

@Leo Gura

just making the assumption that you slept with women who've had one or two drinks....

That's just how girls have sex.

You will rarely find a girl on psychedelics other than Molly. And those girls are super annoying to deal with. They will not fuck you because they will experience a Molly crash. Eject and move to a sober girl. You don't want to be babysitting a girl on Molly.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's just how girls have sex.

Interesting. 

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will rarely find a girl on psychedelics other than Molly. And those girls are super annoying to deal with. They will not fuck you because they will experience a Molly crash. Eject and move to a sober girl. You don't want to be babysitting a girl on Molly.

Good to know!