MovForward

can the mind heal the body?

30 posts in this topic

if i become so conscious 

can consciousness heal the body or diseases that doctors or scientists haven't figured out how to cure yet?

or what are some books that that talk about this?

@MovForward Read psychocybernetics the author talks about this phenomena in his last chapter.

I strongly believe you can cure most, if not all, modern diseases with high enough consciousness. Science and medicine is very limited, there are better ways to heal.

The source of all chronic disease is in the mind. If you have a healthy mind, your immune system can fight off basically anything. If you have an unhealthy/unstable/unbalanced mind, not only are you more susceptible from catching external diseases, you are also way more likely to develop internal diseases like diabetes, heart disease and cancer.

There are a lot of people that have had bad health scares that forced them to reevaluate how they approached life. And if you are able to recalibrate your mind in a more healthy way, your body is able to heal again through the mind. I know people that became almost different people because of a health scare, it was either change or die.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

I’ve read something like 85 percent of doctor visits are stress related 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

There’s absolutely no doubt about this. Around 10 years ago I was diagnosed with a condition called essential tremor. 5-6 years before psychedelics were even a consideration in my mind. The doctor told me that’s it once you have this it’ll either stay the same or deteriorate with it over many years. Gave me some tablets to take daily to suppress the tremors. Looked up an the internet and read books on it, the condition is supposedly irreversible. Was on these until about 3 years ago. When I had a massive awakening on lsd. I could see the imaginary nature of this condition. It became ultimately clear to me exactly how I had created the condition myself, the exact process of mind that formed it within me. It was all my own doing. I used literally used my mind in a higher state of consciousness to remove all the built up aspects that I realised had been the cause. It’s an unexplainable process that could only be done within ones own mind. It was like self therapy in a sense. My state was so high I would not be able to follow the procedure I used within mind from my ordinary state of consciousness. From that day onwards, no tremors, no tablets, no condition. And I call it a condition precisely because that’s what it was, conditioned into me, by myself, unconsciously. And then consciously unconditioned. To me it was a miracle in action. No cure, my fucking ass. Consciousness was both the cause and the cure. Try telling that to a doctor or material scientist though ??‍♂️

Tricky. Mind can definitely make you 'sick', if you allow that to happen. I can see how that could be reversed as well, but I have no idea about the exeact mechanics.

I think it can from direct experience

It requires ENORMOUS Self discipline, patience and concentration skills though

The body is a finite fragment of mind.. so the answer is yes.

Whats needed is a change in psychology regarding the health and maintenance of the body. Starting with self-love.

to turn i....llness to we......llness just change your i to we and then realize who it is you are here with and start cooperating

Yes 

but it depends on the problem

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Ah... It turns out feelings of care, empathy, love, laughter, joy, and compassion have potent healing properties on the mind and body. The placebo proves the patient is entirely capable of healing themselves, and this is necessarily what must happen at a cellular level. The placebo is simply an inspirational catalyst. Our minds/bodies are extremely intelligent, running living code billions of years in the making. The body evolved to heal itself naturally.

Though a doctor or healer may provide the environment or scenario for experiences such as relief, understanding, empathy, and the sharing of medicine, the patient who undergoes these experiences is healing themselves entirely through the intent to heal. It isn't the ice that heals the bruise, but it helps you heal yourself.

How do we heal ourselves at all? Well, our identity sense certainly has no clue. Most would say it is done subconsciously, by the body, as if it were somehow separate from ourselves. However,  the boundary between the conscious mind and subconscious mind is... imagined. 

Your subconscious mind is very much conscious, it is processing an immense amount of information to keep the body functioning smoothly. You are regulating the respiratory system, the cardiovascular system, the digestive system, the nervous system, the visual/audio cortex, etc.  Not only all this, but the subconscious has many complex thoughts, many intricate and nuanced thought patterns that fire repeatedly in rapid succession, that is readily perceived on the surface level as emotion and bodily sensations. 

Say you wanted to heal from an traumatic event in your past. When you probe difficult emotions or memories for growth, understanding, letting go of fears and attachments to outcomes, becoming more aware of the trauma, acceptance is found within. You seek and find acceptance of these traumas, accepting into your open heart.

In the case of physical wounds/illness, there may be various chronic sensations of pain or nausea. Now, there are various one can respond to pain. You might try to ignore it. But would be better off by learning and heal from pain. Sensations of pain contain the very solution to  to the pain itself. In openness to sensation, you can feel pain lessening in real time, miraculously healing.

The heart, as well as the brain, is receptive to cosmic rays coming in from the Laniakea supercluster, receiving cosmic rays, light and gravity from every star, galaxy and supercluster in the Universe. This contains information in the electromagnetic field of the universe that intersects our body, and induces current in our neurons.

The light entering your body is highly ordered and contains an incredible amount of information. In an open mind, an open heart, you increase communication with the cosmic mind, your Higher Self, who sends love/light which, when accepted, heals the body of it's ailment.

Edited by tuku747

On 7.1.2022 at 11:22 AM, vizual said:

The source of all chronic disease is in the mind. 

The source to claims like this: random dude on internet.

43 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Do you have something to add to the discourse? If not, fuck off

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

23 minutes ago, vizual said:

Do you have something to add to the discourse? If not, fuck off

Obiviously not claims at least. We dont know about this stuff. Just found it funny you acted like you do.

Knowing this forum someone soon notices you had an emotional reaction and calls out ego. Personally I think its ok and maybe even healthy. I didnt call out your undeserved confidence in kindest of ways.

Edited by Whatever

2 hours ago, Whatever said:

The mind is the body. They're inseparable.  The body, always an appearance in consciousness. Disease, also always an appearance in consciousness.

Edited by tuku747

On 1/7/2022 at 3:29 AM, MovForward said:

if i become so conscious 

can consciousness heal the body or diseases that doctors or scientists haven't figured out how to cure yet?

or what are some books that that talk about this?

I healed myself from cancer without a conventional protocol. It just made sense to me not to fight what was part of me, but rather work with it. So I went all out on alkaline diet and water, full body detox, dry sauna sessions, massage therapy, stress reducing techniques, adequate sleep, etc. Vibrational intuition.

24 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

The mind is the body. They're inseparable.  The body, always an appearance in consciousness. Disease, also always an appearance in consciousness.

Seems like youve learnt some nondual jargon while here. Good for you I guess.

Didnt Leo just a while ago avnowledge in a video that he has been delusional about this healing stuff? 

11 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Seems like youve learnt some nondual jargon while here. Good for you I guess.

Didnt Leo just a while ago avnowledge in a video that he has been delusional about this healing stuff? 

No, you're completely ignoring the enormous role the mind plays in how the body handles disease. If a mind is stressed and unfocused, filled with random thoughts about work or bills, how can it effectively regulate immune function?