Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo Gura

QAnnon Shaman Interview From Jail: Psychedelics & Finding God

29 posts in this topic

I love how when the guy on the phone is talking about God, it completely goes over the podcaster's head. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

He has chosen a difficult path – over three years in prison.   But he seems up to the challenge.  When he gets out, he will be a real shaman.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Q A Shaman is an interesting case study... A lot of nuggets to pull out and 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

@Leo Gura  I'm kinda baffled on how someone who seems well experienced in Psychedelics, and seems to have a pretty good understanding of how Reality/God works, became a Trump supporter. How is that possible? I would think that his journey of Psychedelics and meditation would raise his awareness and consciousness to the point that he would easily be able to see through Trump's lies, cons and deceit. 

It's easily possible because self-deception is always at play and this guy is obviously ignorant of all the nuances of spiritual work, epistemology, government, developmental psychology, etc.

When you give a fundamentally ignorant and immature person a dose of legit spirituality he will turn it into his unique brand of devilry. This is why we spend 100s of hours talking about the deep theoretical foundations of this work. There is much nuance to learn which this dude obviously does not comprehend.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's easily possible because self-deception is always at play and this guy is obviously ignorant of all the nuances of spiritual work, epistemology, government, developmental psychology, etc.

When you give a fundamentally ignorant and immature person a dose of legit spirituality he will turn it into his unique brand of devilry. This is why we spend 100s of hours talking about the deep theoretical foundations of this work. There is much nuance to learn which this dude obviously does not comprehend.

Obviously the “Shaman” was not ready to take any psychedelics. In fact someone like him may never be ready for it ever in their life. 

That’s why I also think that the world is not ready yet to have psychedelics legalized. However, I still think that they should be decriminalized everywhere.

Edited by Hardkill

Q A Shaman is going to be my next case study. 

He is an interesting gateway into the minds of QA psychology and ideology of most conservatives and illogical buttheads. 

I'll note it down for future references. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Q A Shaman is going to be my next case study. 

He is an interesting gateway into the minds of QA psychology and ideology of most conservatives and illogical buttheads. 

I'll note it down for future references. 

What's the point? People like him cannot ever be helped. The world would be a better place without some incorrigible monster like him.

5 hours ago, Hardkill said:

What's the point? People like him cannot ever be helped. The world would be a better place without some incorrigible monster like him.

The reason why you call him a incorrigible monster is the same reason he supports Trump and is an idiot. You two actually have a lot in common. Maybe you should be friends.

Glory to Israel

A shaman follows the path of the heart.   That guy in the bottom right of the screen criticizing every step of the interview sounds like a yapping Chihuahua looking for another ankle to conquer.  These pundits are all in their heads spinning someone else’s beliefs condensed from the social media atmosphere or main stream media.  Their words are like dead men’s bones.   That’s why I take the medicines, to alter my consciousness out of the noisy ego voice.  Whether the QAnon Shaman is “right” is not important.  What is important is that he chose the right methodology – jump into life boldly instead of just talking about it.  I don’t know anything about QAnon but  judging from its effect, it looks like a type of black magic.  It is confronting our unconscious overlords to the extent that they feel it and are concerned.       

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.