Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo Gura

QAnnon Shaman Interview From Jail: Psychedelics & Finding God

29 posts in this topic

This was interesting:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This was interesting:

That "Shaman" shouldn't have taken any psychedelics. It probably brought out the worst in him.

I am afraid of taking psychedelics because I have clinical depression and anxiety. I am worried that if I take them then I'll become psychotic.

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

I am afraid of taking psychedelics because I have clinical depression and anxiety. I am worried that if I take them then I'll become psychotic.

Yea don't. 

It would be too much for you right now. 

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

It's good to keep away from them, at least until you're actually doing great and steady psychologically and emotionally. Take this from a dude who actually got in serious psychological trouble using psychedelics.

You don't need psychedelics. Don't get hung up with certain pressure you may experience about using them. That seems to be quite common in this community.

Meditation, prayer, dreamboard, crystals, emotional awareness, art etc. are all great and can show that clarity, joy and peace you're looking for. This stuff might actually be even better than just tripping.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Yeah, I think even Leo said that psychedelics are not for most people because you’re supposed to be more evolved than most people in the world and have a sound and clear mind for it.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This was interesting:

Woof.

This is what happens when someone who doesn't get involved in politics decides to dive in without thought.

Only hopped up on psychedelics.

8 hours ago, roopepa said:

It's good to keep away from them, at least until you're actually doing great and steady psychologically and emotionally. Take this from a dude who actually got in serious psychological trouble using psychedelics.

You don't need psychedelics. Don't get hung up with certain pressure you may experience about using them. That seems to be quite common in this community.

Meditation, prayer, dreamboard, crystals, emotional awareness, art etc. are all great and can show that clarity, joy and peace you're looking for. This stuff might actually be even better than just tripping.

but they do give people with depression, ptsd etc. now psychedelics in some therapies and many find great benefit in it, so there's that.

not saying you should or shouldn't take them btw.

found the commentary a bit annoying after a while (just a little bit)

so searched for the version without it

9 hours ago, roopepa said:

I agree with this, there can be pressure here for some people to take them, but your psychological state needs to be taken into account first.  A person should be sound of health, for the most part, and have a nice space set up that reflects their best qualities as a person imo - something that can bring you back from a bad trip, remind you of good things.

31 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

but they do give people with depression, ptsd etc. now psychedelics in some therapies and many find great benefit in it, so there's that.

People who take drugs for PTSD, depression, ect - should do it with a professional as well, that's the difference.  The doctor guides your trip for you.  In that case, it would be totally beneficial.

I found that mushrooms cleared up my autism quite a lot, from a trip about 12 years ago - have not done them since.  But I did notice a complete change in perception - more normal and uncluttered.  So there's that, I guess each person knows deep down if they are ready.  I've heard the plants have spirits - some of them, that can call you to them when the time is right, or it could just be intuition, who knows?

12 minutes ago, Loba said:

I found that mushrooms cleared up my autism quite a lot, from a trip about 12 years ago - have not done them since.  But I did notice a complete change in perception - more normal and uncluttered.  So there's that, I guess each person knows deep down if they are ready.  I've heard the plants have spirits - some of them, that can call you to them when the time is right, or it could just be intuition, who knows?

So why did you stop after 1 time?

@PurpleTree I had just tried it a few times with friends when young, and did not know of the benefits - I just wanted to try what they tried, and when in our apartment that night I noticed that instead of having to look at the room like with a bunch of little details like a microscope, I could take in the sight of the whole room and I remembered this being how I oriented in the world when as a very young child - it fixed the hyperfocus - I might try again next year but I'm not in a place in my life yet for that.  I think if I tried again now, I would freak out because I don't have solid grounding in life yet.  After I find part-time work, and get a daily schedule for myself and feel grounded in my body a bit more - I will consider it then.

4 minutes ago, Loba said:

@PurpleTree I had just tried it a few times with friends when young, and did not know of the benefits - I just wanted to try what they tried, and when in our apartment that night I noticed that instead of having to look at the room like with a bunch of little details like a microscope, I could take in the sight of the whole room and I remembered this being how I oriented in the world when as a very young child - it fixed the hyperfocus - I might try again next year but I'm not in a place in my life yet for that.  I think if I tried again now, I would freak out because I don't have solid grounding in life yet.  After I find part-time work, and get a daily schedule for myself and feel grounded in my body a bit more - I will consider it then.

yea i know you're on meds now so it really wouldn't be a good idea.

i just wondered why you stopped then when you thought it gave you a great benefit in terms or autism spectrum, was it also scary?

if you ever try it again obviously start with a small or micro dose, to see how you do on that in a relaxed setting or maybe even with a therapist.

I didn’t know he was trying to be a real shaman.  I thought he was just mocking.  He was using peyote which is a good medicine.  The only problem is he was doing it on his own and doesn’t appear to have had a legitimate guide.    I am gravitating towards Shamanism.  It is the birth right of every human being. 

Monotheism is a relatively young invention.   The people of the entire world use to practice shamanism.  If your background is European, monotheism only goes back at most 2000 years.  50,000 years ago, your ancestors were practicing shamanism.   If you read the ancient Roman historians describing the Germanic tribes, you will think that they are describing the American Indians.   The Germanic tribes were the “noble savage”.   A “barbarian” is just someone who doesn’t speak Greek. 

When the Christians came into Europe, the first thing they did was cut down the trees and destroy the sacred groves that were all over Europe.  Saint Boniface is famous for cutting down the sacred Donar Oak.   To spread ideology and enslave the population, it was necessary to destroy the European’s connection with nature.      

https://www.amazon.com/Shamanism-People-Michael-William-Denney-ebook/dp/B00A01DQ2I/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2BMMXTXVMC0ZI&keywords=shamanism+for+white+people&qid=1641574911&sprefix=shamanism+for+white+people%2Caps%2C124&sr=8-1

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@PurpleTree Yeah the problem is they help a lot, and so I don't know if I want to risk going off of them for the experience.  But there's also a burning curiosity there, too that isn't satiated by trip reports.

I guess I stopped because I didn't know anything about the shrooms at the time.  No, not at all, like my roomies brought home handfuls of them and Darby made a tea, he just added handfuls and handfuls of it, so it was very strong and I loved the experience, I was with people that I really enjoyed their company a lot.  I was also younger and much more carefree, so things like that didn't scare me like they might now.  I did have one experience where I almost had an ego death, I realized I didn't exist, but I was with company and shrugged off that emptiness with ease.  As long as I was with good company - I never had a problem.

But yeah, I can say for sure that shrooms are great for people with autism, it reboots the brain to a childlike state of taking in the world and it's so fresh and new, and colours are beautiful, ect.  I love shrooms, would def. do them again.

I would try with a therapist, just to see what comes up - maybe way in the future.

11 hours ago, Hardkill said:

That's exactly what big pharma wants you to think and feel.

Psilocybin is the shit!

3 hours ago, Loba said:

@PurpleTree Yeah the problem is they help a lot, and so I don't know if I want to risk going off of them for the experience.  But there's also a burning curiosity there, too that isn't satiated by trip reports.

I guess I stopped because I didn't know anything about the shrooms at the time.  No, not at all, like my roomies brought home handfuls of them and Darby made a tea, he just added handfuls and handfuls of it, so it was very strong and I loved the experience, I was with people that I really enjoyed their company a lot.  I was also younger and much more carefree, so things like that didn't scare me like they might now.  I did have one experience where I almost had an ego death, I realized I didn't exist, but I was with company and shrugged off that emptiness with ease.  As long as I was with good company - I never had a problem.

But yeah, I can say for sure that shrooms are great for people with autism, it reboots the brain to a childlike state of taking in the world and it's so fresh and new, and colours are beautiful, ect.  I love shrooms, would def. do them again.

I would try with a therapist, just to see what comes up - maybe way in the future.

yea the way things are going there might be therapy available in a few yrs, hopefully.

i'm also not against meds, have tried some for anxiety and they did help somewhat. might try again sometime.

3 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

@Hardkill You need  1g. of dried mushrooms.

It's all about the dosage.

Trust me bro.

that's also a blanket statement.

sure 1g isn't a lot but i'm not sure they're really for everyone.

56 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

yea the way things are going there might be therapy available in a few yrs, hopefully.

i'm also not against meds, have tried some for anxiety and they did help somewhat. might try again sometime.

that's also a blanket statement.

sure 1g isn't a lot but i'm not sure they're really for everyone.

I’ve decided not to try any psychedelics ever until they become legal and are approved by the FDA and CDC. In my opinion, they are still too experimental for me to try them.

@Leo Gura  I'm kinda baffled on how someone who seems well experienced in Psychedelics, and seems to have a pretty good understanding of how Reality/God works, became a Trump supporter. How is that possible? I would think that his journey of Psychedelics and meditation would raise his awareness and consciousness to the point that he would easily be able to see through Trump's lies, cons and deceit. 

1 hour ago, Sempiternity said:

@Leo Gura  I'm kinda baffled on how someone who seems well experienced in Psychedelics, and seems to have a pretty good understanding of how Reality/God works, became a Trump supporter. How is that possible? I would think that his journey of Psychedelics and meditation would raise his awareness and consciousness to the point that he would easily be able to see through Trump's lies, cons and deceit. 

all politicians lie.

they talk about change and bomb weddings in the 3rd world with drones.

that's imo the problem.

people were fed up with those lies that's why they voted for trump because they thought "at least he's someone else"

which also wasn't true of course