Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kross

Solving A Train Wreck

10 posts in this topic

Creating this journal out of frustration, desperation and boredom. 

Edited by Kross

I've been stuck at home since the last 2 years, thanks to stupid covid. There's a new wave of covid building up right now, so I'll be stuck at home for even longer, indefinitely. I was 18 when this covid mayhem started, and I'm 20 now. I've got a grand total of 3 friends right now, only one of them lives close to my house. They're good friends, can't complain. But I wanna get out of my house and meet a lot of new people and engage in a lot of new activities.  All the college campuses here have been closed since the pandemic started, and since there's a new wave coming, it doesn't seem like they're gonna open anytime soon. I'm pissed off about this, big time. 

Edited by Kross

I desperately want to enhance my social skills. I've been listening to Leo for the last 3-4 years and went through a phase of fantasizing about meditating all day. I even purchased his book list and wanted to read all the books on it. I'm definitely not in that phase right now. I feel like a hungry primate caged inside this room. I haven't had a proper friend circle in the last 6-8 years and I've never been in a relationship before. I'm genuinely, honestly desperate for all of that right now - for more friends, and girls.   

Edited by Kross

My anxiety levels have been skyrocketing lately. I definitely have some form of OCD, and it's not mild at this point. My sleep schedule was never perfect, but it's a total disaster now. I'm borderline underweight and don't know how to workout, I don't exercise. My diet is catastrophic and my appetite is now almost half of what it used to be when I was 15. I'm slowly growing to hate food in general. I don't drink enough water in a day. I can't seem to go more than 2-3 days without masturbating. 

I live with my parents. I've got a terrible relationship with my father. I can't share almost anything with him at this point, the gap between our worldviews is too large.  I wanna start earning good money and move out as soon as possible. 

I've been incredibly lazy for the last few months. Procrastination issues have been at an all time high. In a day, I don't do anything specific for an extended amount of time, but most of my day is spent in front of a screen, mostly on youtube. But I'm trying to work more and be more productive these days.

The state of mind I'm in right now feels like hell. Yeah, conceptually I get that things could always be way worse and there are people out there suffering astronomically more than me - but within my own bubble I still feel TERRIBLE. Terrible enough to have multiple suicidal thoughts a week. 

Edited by Kross

My 20 year old body feels like it's 40 right now.