itachi uchiha

how can i deal with the dark triad people

14 posts in this topic

i have no clue how to deal with dark triad people. i do not mean woman but people in general.everyone now is trying to copy dark triad.

Edited by itachi uchiha

Develop yourself spiritually and do shadow work until they stop showing up in your life.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

the world needs every type of person and your resistance towards something doesn't change anything about it.

the manifestation of the physical reality is based upon "bad" vs "good" or "negative" vs "positive" even though the source of everything is ultimate goodness.

even if you someday slaughtered all of the wicked people, bad people would come out of the blue spontaneously to balance things out. 
you can even find these types of analysis in Islamic philosophy as I can see that your profile picture is Islamic.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Don't assume there is a way to work with all types of people. Some personalities are just incompatible with society by their nature. Being antisocial is literally going against the norms.

The worst thing you can do is think that you're able to control and fix them, all the while they're assessing your weaknesses to later use against you.

Don't try to deal with psychopaths. Just avoid them or get rid of them if they're already in your life.

i found that the best way to deal with dark triad is to become a dark triad and use that knowledge to my advantage

I rarely even interact with such people. Usually they are out of my life if I come across something I don’t like. 

2 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

i found that the best way to deal with dark triad is to become a dark triad and use that knowledge to my advantage

Keep updating us on the results of this. 

2 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

You will not win this game they will always be 10 steps ahead of you

If i become really good at machiavellianism then i might have a chance

@K Ghoul i have no choice.people here is blue red and orange.everyone is a dark triad.to defend myself i need to be really good at machiavellianism

1 hour ago, itachi uchiha said:

everyone is a dark triad.

Damn it must be rough for you. 

Uh.. boundaries.. low contact.. being firm when boundaries crossed (if the situation is such that I could not leave it entirely). 

Also would you consider moving to another country? Seems to be the next good option if you are in a position to.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Making sure you are solid in your values, who you are, what you want. 

"You Create Magic" 

1 hour ago, puporing said:

Also would you consider moving to another country? Seems to be the next good option if you are in a position to.

I choose spirituality over materialism.to be a master in spirituality i need to live in the country with best spiritual masters

India is the world capital of spirituality.the best of the best gurus never leave india.the gurus who live india to teach other countries are 2nd best or 3rd best or something like that.also india is in top 10 contries in the presence of quality of islam.india has good amount of islamic scholars and sufi saints.all islamic middle east countries are in shambles.pakistan is a terrorist nation.so the best option is staying in india

Edited by itachi uchiha