Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levani

kinesiology test

2 posts in this topic

Can someone please explain to me how the kinesiology Muscle test works that David R Hawkins always uses

Levs

https://youtu.be/1RrpHaVOhfo

Check videos by david r hawkins online on kinesiology, but I believe its his power vs force book it's explained. 

I strongly advise against taking it seriously or believing it. Especially when you take the numbers very seriously. There are many obvious problems with. Do it for fun but it's just coonery. Don't call it coonery whilst you're doing it though, it won't work then apparently. The attitude has to be neutral or indifferent

I might have overheard david r hawkins say in one of his vids "nothing makes me go weak" (kinesiology is based on the theory of negativity or untruth making someone's muscle strength automatically weaken) and the woman goes "wow you're quite the spiritual warrior" or something, funny dialogue 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.