Fearless_Bum

Huperzine A is Incredible!

46 posts in this topic

@Cocolove So far so good. You shouldn't take it more than 3 times a week.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 2/5/2022 at 0:47 PM, Thought Art said:

@Cocolove So far so good. You shouldn't take it more than 3 times a week.

Agreed, I barely take it, maybe like twice a month. 

I took one 20 mg scoop of extract. I don't know how dense it is. Probably it's less than 200 ug, rather 50 to 100 ug at most. I will test it later.

I combined it with my usual stack of supplements and nootropics including: l-theanine, alpha GPC, uridine and lion's mane 

After an hour I feel that my that my field of view and overall perception is very wide (spherical perception). I also have mild tinnitus.

If I remember well I took 4 x 20 mg scoop at most. That seems to be a good dose.

For some reason I don't see much difference between different nootropics anymore. They seem to be rather similar and each of them feels smooth. Only Armodafinil feels slightly dirty as it wears off. I also tested Noopepet - main difference is a short duration. Huperzine A is said to be good for lucid dreaming. Noopept might be even better. I had very vivid dreams when I took it ~four hours before falling asleep.

I'm switching between a Huperzine, Armodafinil (or Modafinil) and Noopept to avoid side effect of overusing one substance. I also have some Sulbutiamine left so I will also use it from time to time.