Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scholar

Meditation practice that induces theta waves?

4 posts in this topic

So I remember there were different types of meditation to achieve certain brain wave patterns, does anyone have some useful resource on this? I would like to practice entering a theta wave state.

Glory to Israel

Arvari would probably be the best option or one of the best; I use their course personally to great effect. When you read the sales page, it may sound over hyped. But, I can say from first hand experience that it isn't(even though it all sounds way too good to be true). As someone who's bought and used the course, I only have one criticism of the sales page. And that's that you need to repeat the exercises a great deal(but perhaps not as much as you might think, the brainwave altering technologies used in the meditations are very powerful) before they bear sufficient fruit to empower you to the extent the sales page claims.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Arvari would probably be the best option or one of the best; I use their course personally to great effect. When you read the sales page, it may sound over hyped. But, I can say from first hand experience that it isn't(even though it all sounds way too good to be true). As someone who's bought and used the course, I only have one criticism of the sales page. And that's that you need to repeat the exercises a great deal(but perhaps not as much as you might think, the brainwave altering technologies used in the meditations are very powerful) before they bear sufficient fruit to empower you to the extent the sales page claims.

I only find Arvari river when I google it, can you refer me to the site?

Glory to Israel