OneIntoOne

Leo has hit a dead-end!

44 posts in this topic

I don't know if Leo will listen to whats said or it will trigger his ego and lock this form. I don't really care.

I love Leo's way of thinking and i grew a lot from it - So thank you for the passed.

But the way i see it, Leo (and everyone here on this form) had reached a dead-end and they keep spinning in circles 

They think that they 'arrived' - but they bullshit them self into it. (Btw there is no 'arriving')

Leo has reached the highest understanding.

The highest insides.

Understands reality to its core.

Now what?

He is missing the main point.

All of you here on this form will talk all day long about (ego!) Consciousness, but all of you miss the point. 

There is still something higher and much bigger then just 'GOD Realization'

Yes obviously god realization is part of the journey and must be deeply realized. 

(how deep? how many trips? it doesn't really matter, you think this world was created to sit and trip all day and try to get as God by popping psychedelics ? hell no! Which idiot would create something with such a curriculum?? I am not saying don't use psychedelics, use it! its up to you how occupied you want to be with it, but thats not really the goal here, don't stay stuck and fooled)

Thats not how finding God was designed to be!

Don't stop here.

You came here for a reason.

Yes a part of the reason is to realize that you are god and you are love.

But there is much much more to it and non of you on this form wanna hear it, including Leo! 

(Hint: its not sitting around on this form and showing off all your deep realizations, insides, mystical experiences  and trip reports) 

So what is it?

Its a specific truth that very little amount of people in the would will be willing to surrender to it.

I wont go into details here.

If you are really sincere you WILL FIND IT or it will find you.

As long as Leo and everyone here will not realize it they will go in circles. 

(No, its not sitting in a cave or becoming a monk. and nothing to do with jesus as well for you Christians out there)

I hope i can encourage you to go above and beyond this form and keep going until it feels right!

I am not saying don't listen to Leo! i keep on listening to him and i look forward every week for his stuff, but keep moving, keep looking.

You won't find it on a google search, you will have to invest a lot into it, it might take you years and years to find it.

I was privileged to be known about it.

I am not bashing any believe, religion, idea, teaching, I believe everything has a distorted hint of truth to it, and everything was designed by God to make the ilusion to play the game of hide and seek with the goal of eventually finding him on a real and deep way. 

Things need to make sense!

Have a good day.

No. More to it.@Knowledge Hoarder

2 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

After God realizations, the obvious goal would be to just experience your creation, experience life, and see yourself in everything. What else is to do?

@OneIntoOne There is no further goal, life exists for the love of simply existing. 

Edited by SelfHelpGuy

It’s all ego dude. This post was one big ego flex. Especially the whole “Ive realized it! But not gonna share… ;)“ attitude. 

If you want to help the forum, help. These kinds of posts and spiritual dick measuring contests without the dick pick are pretty… dickish, unhelpful, imo at least. 

I say all this with metta though. May you be free from suffering and truly happy man. 

Edited by Consilience

@Consilience

3 minutes ago, Consilience said:

It’s all ego dude. This post was one big ego flex. Especially the whole “Ive realized it! But not gonna share… ;)“ attitude. 

If you want to help the forum, help. These kinds of posts and spiritual dick measuring contests without the dick pick are pretty… dickish, unhelpful, imo at least. 

I say all this with metta though. May you be free from suffering and truly happy man. 

I understand this is how you might interpreted but i have no way of controlling it.

The reason i didn't go into details is not to show that i have something anyone doesn't.

I know the minute i say it everyone will start debating it right or wrong false or truth.. so i've chosen to leave it that way.

I'm just encouraging all to keep on searching.

Good day!

21 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

if you keep being a "seeker" maybe you will never become a "finder"

25 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

to find what? you just have to realize the infinite that you are. maybe you have not realized. The way that leo propose is quite effective, in fact the most effective ever. then be as disinterested as possible. give all the love you can. and that's it. when you see what you are, the ego seems stupid.

@OneIntoOne Very cute, take some psychedelic and contemplate what you just wrote. You will probably have some laughs.

Edited by AdamR95

I am confused by Leo's simultaneous image as an enlightened guru of non-dualism and a proponent of pick up artistry. Although it does seem like a perfect set up for an Osho-style cult leader. Now he just needs a physical location where he can bring all the "hotties" together for "enlightenment".

There is some truth to this perspective in a sense that a lot of folks do make the mistake in making this work about Leo .. therefore turning him into their guru, lord and savior that they worship on a daily. It’s one of the biggest distractions one can fall into with Actualized.org.

FYI - you are imagining Leo :D.

2 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Terell Kirby

you got a problem with my lord and saviour? You leave the forum.

Lol never said I had a problem. 

2 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Lol never said I had a problem. 

Yeah you better. Or i call the mods.

When you reach what you’re pointing to, the whole world wakes up with you. No one is asleep while you’re awake. There’s no one to help. It doesn’t make sense.

Before enlightenment chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment chop wood, carry water. I said what I said ?