Max Gron

The diet to try for everyone

11 posts in this topic

What diet would you try if you had a diet that agrees with you? Most of the dieters living on a lifestyle are vegetarians (including vegans), and some choose the raw food vegan lifestyle, breatharianism, liquitarianism, or even juicerianism (drinking juices), or they make one up. A diet for everyone is a diet everyone chooses, there are different diets and that suits everyone, but when you think I can't be any softer, I'm not, so what's needed in everyone's science of food is nuts, fruit, herbs, vegetables and water and no meat or junk food if I'm to successfully encourage liquidarianism. You know gobbling down 3 cheeseburgers and I've done it before, is silly. What diet would you choose if you were given any choice?

I would try... paleo.

Meat, veg, fruit, nuts, no dairy or grains.

Edited by Dazgwny
Posted on wrong post

actually i change my mind, salads are best i think...they're something everyone can agree on thats healthy

Edited by Heres Johnny

5 minutes ago, Heres Johnny said:

17. If rich longevity supplements (resveratrol, pterostilbene) and nootropics

I would rather avoid resveratrol

53 minutes ago, Heres Johnny said:

I would stick to these general guidelines and just eat what I feel like, rather than be on a strict diet. I want to enjoy life and not be anal about it. If a friend cooks me an unhealthy meal, for the sake of the friendship I'm going to eat that thing since it's only on a rare occasion anyway. If I feel like ice cream, I'm gonna have ice cream.

1. Low oxalate fruit/vegetables close to raw or steamed (broccoli being one of the best)

2. Healthy fats (avocado, coconut oils, olive oils, IFOS DHA + EPA)

3. Foods with thick skins and low pesticide residues (bananas, avocados)

4. Pasture raised/organic/grass fed dairy, eggs and meat (eaten less often)

5. Organic blueberries, bananas, avocados

6. Broccoli sprouts (strong anti cancer properties)

7. Matcha from Uji, bulletproof coffee for zero/low mold exposure

8. Mold free foods (avoid nuts especially stored long term)

9. Avoid gluten, lactose, avoid GMO where possible

10. Get foods with fibre

11. Nutritional yeast for b-vitamin complex, zinc + copper, D3+k2, potassium iodide, magnesium citrate (removes oxalates), taurine, lutein + zeaxanthin, cod liver oil vitamin a, bilberry, vitamin c ascorbate (all supplements with no flow agents/bad additives where possible..e.g silicon dioxide)

12. Potassium sources (cream of tartar, tomato juice)

13. Avoid plastic wrapping wherever possible, avoid foods like rice with arsenic, fish mercury and other foods that soak up heavy metals

14. Stuff that helps with gut microbiome (bananas, watermelon, coconut water, fermented foods)

15. alkalized/ionized/mineralized/fluoride removed WATER

16. PH levels regulated, not eating too much acidic foods (e.g a ton of orange juice)

17. Low inflammatory diet

18. If rich longevity supplements (resveratrol, pterostilbene), collagen and nootropics

19. Avoid isolated compounds where possible (e.g caffeine by itself made in a lab without any of the extra chemicals that accompany it usually found in coffee which offput side effects)

20. Ideally if you can afford to get all your vitamins and minerals from food without supplements that would be ideal (highest bioavailability)...supplements close to food form also are usually good

Nice

@Heres Johnny You didn't have to delete your post, other than that it was really good!

Maybe magnesium citrate is controversial. It's a cheapest and most popular, however I heard it's rather bad source of magnesium because it cause urination. This way you may get some magnesium, but you loose it in toilet. I'm using magnesium malate in a powdered form because it's effective and it's still relatively cheap.

Perhaps I wasn't given much freedom for me or anyone in one of the strictest diets. It's uncommon to catch oneself on vegetables and fruits and think this is the way eating or drinking should be, it's merely if I'm ready to have a boss I'll let diets and things tell me how to live my life. I tried almost a month of these liquids and for now I don't believe in controlling powers. I'd rather adopt another diet which is bliss to me and I don't know how to eat right. On the other hand low fat high carb vegan is a possibility.