Salvijus

Suicide leads to god?

203 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Natasha said:

@Salvijus Does a sand castle need to do anything to get to sand?

Nice. 

I just hope people don't use this kind of thinking to justify being stupid and doing stupid things because everything is already god.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a function of my work. People are just suicidal. It's pretty common. I have no control over if people want to kill themselves.

I think Raptorsin7 made a good point that this idea that suicide leads to god is in the air of this forum's atmosphere somehow. A proper elaboration on the topic and its misconceptions and false beliefs should clear a lot of that dark mist imo. The only question is whether or not you're adequate to talk about this topic in full scope and understanding tho...

Edited by Salvijus

35 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I think Raptorsin7 made a good point that this idea that suicide leads to god is in the air of this forum's atmosphere somehow. A proper elaboration on the topic and its misconceptions and false beliefs should clear a lot of that dark mist imo. The only question is whether or not you're adequate to talk about this topic in full scope and understanding tho...

As I said, God is everywhere so suicide or not you got God. So it's irrelevant.

Don't drag God's good name into your twisted suicidal ideas. If you're considering suicide it's safe to assume you are not connected to God.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As I said, God is everywhere so suicide or not you got God. So it's irrelevant.

This kind of logic is what encourages people to do suicide i think. And the validity of that statement is highly questionable imo. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

For anyone seriously considering suicide take a second and imagine this:

Think for a second  and notice that you are capable of breathing on your own. You can move your body. All of your senses work. You can see and smell and feel. You aren't in physical pain at this very moment and you can drink water when you're thirsty and have some food when hungry.

If you're on this forum chances are that you have been gifted the discovery of personal development : Improving yourself from relative from where you are at this moment.  " If things aren't how you like them, you can take action and make them better."

Yes. It is a discovery. The average person does not understand the concept of " making your situation better " and is stuck for life.

Now imagine you decided to finish your life because you think something better awaits you.

Imagine the chances of reincarnating into a infiniely worse scenario. Is it plausible?

Imagine you incarnate not knowing about the possibility of improving your life.

If you think you've got it crappy now, trust me -  there is no bottom to hell.

Imaginere incarnating into a deer and being teared down alive by wolves. Imagine incarnating as a crippled child. Imagine incarnating as the result of a Liberian black woman being raped and being pretty much left on the street at a very young age.

You can really imagine all the ways that you can get fucked if you finish this incarnation.

If you want to finish your life, think about what you're grateful for in your current life. Now imagine that you commit suicide,  re-incarnate again into the same exact situation but without the things that you're grateful for. Everything is the same but even worse .

And that is the most likely thing to happen  if you never stumble upon the concept of " personal development". 

If you think there is something besides this current POV that you're experiencing right now, waiting for you after your death, imagine that the process of dying and "realizing God " happened an infinite ammount of times.

You, right there sitting and looking at this screen, in your current situation, already "realized God"  . You died an infinite amount of times. You realized God an infinite amount of times. And you were incarnated an infinite amount of times.

And the result is your very current experience . You are " Infinity distilled down to your very current experience of this " You ". Yes you're everything else as well.  But right here and right now you're this " You ". 

Why you wanna speedrun the incarnation part? Why skip and risk incarnating into a very worse experience? Enjoy what you've got while it lasts .

Anyways thats what I like to belive.

You don't need to crack your skull to realize God.

Edited by mmKay

Certified lazy skeptic and armchair philosopher.

?? 1 Year Heavy Metal Detox Challenge Journal ☢?

Posted (edited)

"Everything leads to god" doesn't mean people should become retarded and start snorting cocaine and stuff. Things have consiquences. So to say "suicide or not is irrelevent" is quite irresponsible. And comes from a lack of understanding of the whole subject imo.

Edited by Salvijus

25 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

"Everything leads to god" doesn't mean people should become retarded and start snorting cocaine and stuff. Things have consiquences. So to say "suicide or not is irrelevent" is quite irresponsible. And comes from a lack of understanding of the whole subject imo.

12 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

I think that taking responsibility for what people do, thinking that they have to be guided, what they should do or not, is about the Christian missionary idea. People can do whatever they want, prostitute themselves in exchange for crack or whatever, everyone has their own path, and if someone's path leads to suicide, that's what it is.

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

I think Raptorsin7 made a good point that this idea that suicide leads to god is in the air of this forum's atmosphere somehow

What I don't understand is people pretending as if suicide and death aren't in the air of anyone getting serious about reality or the plain old human condition, never mind this God shit some of you obsess about 

Contemplations on death and suicide make no difference whether you believe in spirituality or not. At the end of the day you're dead 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Posted (edited)

If you are having suicidal thoughts call a suicide help line and reach out to people. 

Ive dealt with these thoughts since I was like 10 or 12 or something…. When I first had an awakening to infinity I didn’t know how to handle it. I have had many traumatizing experiences. 

Life will be challenging and scary at times. But, your here for a reason. Keep going and working on your life and you may discover a beauty that was worth all the challenges.

Edited by Thought Art

"Every spark of friendship and love will die without a home...Hear the soldier grown 'We'll go it alone!'" Intervention -Arcade Fire 

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

People can do whatever they want

That should include being a missionary also lol.

I agree with you tho. But there's a difference between leaving people do what they want and spreading false teachings. Saying suicide leads to god is really worrysome teaching. It's not being articulated directly but it is implied somehow in everything Leo's teaching. 

It's a fact. I keep seeing people (more then a dozen probably) arriving at the same conclusion on this forum again and again that suicide will lead them to salvation. And I think it would be appropriate to look at it more closely and dispell the falseness of it imo.

@Thought Art bro.., I'm much more then just fine. I'm fuckin stoked on life ? 

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

This kind of logic is what encourages people to do suicide i think.

It's simply the case. What you do about it is up to you.

I am not going to lie to mentally ill people to baby them against suicide.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This shows a lack of consciousness and appropriatness in terms of action from your side imo. Sorry.

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You could… maybe not lie but…

mentally ill people don’t need babying they aren’t children. 

they need leaders, guides and mental health resources.

Edited by Thought Art

"Every spark of friendship and love will die without a home...Hear the soldier grown 'We'll go it alone!'" Intervention -Arcade Fire 

If truth stings your ears you've come to the wrong place.

Nothing I teach remotely endorses suicide.

If you don't like the idea that death = God, well, tough shit. I am not going to coddle you on that point.

The truth is that there is no such thing as death and suicide itself is imaginary. But you don't want to hear this, so keep dreaming your dream.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

If truth stings your ears you've come to the wrong place.

Suicide leads to god is not even true. If at least it was true i could understand.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Suicide leads to god is not even true. If at least it was true i could understand.

I think Leo is just saying no matter what you do God is there. 

only the ego uses suicide to gain something. 

If you want to know God… well you’ve got it.

is Leo being a butthole about it? Little bit given the sensitivity of the subject lol

Edited by Thought Art

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing I teach remotely endorses suicide

I'm sure it's true. But how come many people arrive the conclusion that suicide will lead them to god in this community? Something to look at i think.

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

I think Leo is just saying no matter what you do God is there

That's very inappropriate thing to say, im saying.

If cocaine addict came to me asking if I should stop and then I tell him "all paths lead to god" if you can't stomach the truth its your problem. 

I would say cmon.. have some sense