Salvijus

Suicide leads to god?

203 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@Zeroguy Well there's no reason for INFP>ISFP tbh, ISFP might be dumber sometimes but all normies look the same to me so it makes no difference. 

Thanks man.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, mememe said:

well what i was referring to was the suicide - the most nice people go, not the most suicidal ones.

if this is a joke it’s not funny.

@mememeBelieve it or not sir but killing yourself takes energy and dedication. 

For example. I've heard someone theorise that the reason increased suicidal ideation is a (temporary?) side effect of anti depressants is because their system has enough energy to go through and act on suicide. Whereas before they were so passive, repressed, de-energised. So therefore with the side effects its happening as they climb in quantity of energy 

@Zeroguy ISFP girls are probably more likely to be active and do shit as well

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

15 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@mememeBelieve it or not sir but killing yourself takes energy and dedication. 

Right, it requires the ultimate How to plan, energy, massive conviction that the 'other side' looks different from this.

Posted (edited)

@KatiesKarma Best thing I read recently about suicide was this https://www.differenttruths.com/opinion/the-jungian-approach-to-understanding-suicidal-behaviour/

Screenshot at Jan 06 17-30-19.png

1. is interesting and can even be somewhat generalised since to reject life you're picking an ideal over most people's common sense relationship with life or reality. The stubbornness of idealism, a martyr's mindset, 

2. Is very true

3. Not sure I get what this one means

4. looks the most unusual to me but makes sense and I can definitely see 

5. has existed independent of Leo or any of you on this forum 

Ofc all these points kinda overlap and mish mash
---------------------
I also saw a few other articles here and there talking about how impulsive or non impulsive suicides are for some people

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@mememeBelieve or not sir but killing yourself takes energy and dedication. 

For example. I've heard someone theorise that the reason increased suicidal ideation is a (temporary?) side effect of anti depressants is because their system has enough energy to go through and act on suicide. Whereas before they were so passive, repressed, de-energised. So therefore with the side effects its happening as they climb in quantity of energy 

and most of suicides are still because of depression? 

my neighbor killed himself some years ago - he lived in the apartment above me. we talked about him being suicidal once very openly in the staircase, it was a nice conversation given the situation, he was feeling a bit better afterwards, half a year later he killed himself with carbon monoxide. i got a load as well because it passes through walls even and maybe from the windows because when the firemen let the air out it even came into my apartment, i could also have died if it wouldn’t have been noticed. i had a migrain and passed out a moment, until today i don’t know if this is related to my autoimmune or not. yes it’s often egotistical.

Edited by mememe

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, mememe said:

half a year later he killed himself with carbon monoxide. i got a load as well because it passes through walls even and maybe from the windows because when they let the air out it even came into my apartment, i had a migrain and passed out a moment, until today i don’t know if this is related to my autoimmune or not. yes it’s often egotistical.

Oh dear 

Edited by lmfao

@lmfao sorry. its not haunting me or anything. it was a sad situation. he planned it for a long time - his depressions were more than depressions probably. it was sad for the family and his closer friends. he had more than one attempt.

i was lucky to survive

@mememe Yeah sounds like you had quite traumatic event for sure, carbon monoxide poisoning whilst someone kills themselves. That he planned it for a long time can be rather sad, it's not too unusual for suicidal ideation to be in the back of people's minds for a while 

@lmfao would be nice to replace that shit with a plan to move abroad and execute on that - this „leave everything behind and start fresh in the sun“ is not much more difficult to achieve.

Yeah for sure 

Posted (edited)

On 1/5/2022 at 3:20 AM, Salvijus said:

Well i don't know what happens after death or suicide. So my wisdom is usually to rely on traditional wisdom of enlightened beings instead of inventing my own half baked ideas. 

It definitely feels fishy that suicide would make things better. Absolutely every spiritual tradition says the opposite. People should question their opinions when it is not in lign with any spiritual tradition on the planet imo.

I think if suicide was a legit way of reaching god. We'd see many spiritual traditions doing that full on. But killing the body won't kill the mind is spirituality 101 teaching. Mind has to be dissolved through spiritual practice. Then after death consciouness is released into infinity. If ego is not dissolved. Consciouness takes another shape bound by the ego.

That's why people can't sustain their psychedelic consciouness states. Because unfinished/undessolved ego pulls consciouness back into it's former shape. A small version of reincarnation we could say. If there was no ego. Consciouness would be floating on the edge of mahasamadhi levels of consciouness effortlessly 24/7 because there would be nothing that holds it down.

that makes a lot of sense I agree.

--------------------------

"Everything is God" is such a paradox.

It's too pantheistic. I prefer panentheism as a description of my reality. 

I feel it is more precise to say a cup is a creation of God, but is not the wholeness of God itself, and at the same time the cup is made of God-stuff.

If there was no distinction of God, and everything is God then everyone is a guru and a heroin addict's life teachings is just as divine as Leo's teachings, which it really isn't.

Edited by SgtPepper

@Gregory1 I have honestly never seen anyone so self-unaware on this forum, pretending to be woke while acting like a prick 

Jeez, for all this God talk, you've no idea what compassion and self understanding is do you? 

7 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

If there was no distinction of God, and everything is God then everyone is a guru and a heroin addict's life teachings is just as divine as Leo's teachings, which it really isn't.

If you make a distiction beetween god and something else you will never really find him. Low conciousness people are still god, just different expresion of god which you dont like and therefor you think its not a god.

Qigong Leads to God

Reflecktor by Arcadefire leads to God

"Every spark of friendship and love will die without a home...Hear the soldier grown 'We'll go it alone!'" Intervention -Arcade Fire 

Posted (edited)

suicide does not lead to anything.

Yes, i am saying that there is nothing after suicide.

because there is nothing before suicide, which is this thing you are experiencing now, this isn't a thing that has an "after", this IS THE THING, there is no after.

Edited by Mosess

25 minutes ago, crossfold said:

@Mosess Ok, but why is there such a need for clarification if there’s no distinctions

because there is a question