Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anon212

100ug LSD - ZERO visuals

10 posts in this topic

So I tried a Psychedelic for the first time ever. I read quite deeply into it and decided to take LSD. Initially, I wanted to start with 50ug just to get a feel but I just said fuck it and went with 100ug. I am also very sensitive to drugs and alcohol. Anytime I have smoked or drank, I have always been intoxicated well before my friends. 

Anyways, I take 100ug and let it sit on my tongue for about 15 min and then ingest. After 20 minutes I start feeling the effect. Actually before I took it, I felt A LOT of fear because I was reading about bad trips for some odd reason. Anyways, the fear did subside and it turned quite nice. I just felt loving. Loving to everything and everyone around me. My senses were sharpened, as was my mind and my imagination became quite free. Music was lovely, my eyesight was crisp but I didn't get any so called "visuals".

I honestly feel as though my Kriya yoga is stronger than this (I've been doing Shambavi for about a year now - 2x a day on most days). I feel like my Kriya blows me up more than this. I feel much more loving and fulfilled however it only lasts an hour max and only occurs if I'm VERY focused. 

There could be some things going on here. Maybe my tolerance is high? Maybe I didn't actually take 100ug and it was much lower? I don't understand. I will try to trip again in about 2-3 weeks. I think I will try 150ug. Any advice?

You just need to take more. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Keep in mind your LSD could be weak. Lots of LSD is weaker than what it's advertised as.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I’ve had the same thing happened to me with the same dose. What I found out is if you stare at a object  long enough you will see transparent visuals all around the object you are focusing on. 

If it's quality, 100-125ug will be an utterly incredible experience.

20 minutes ago, Aiden grannen said:

I’ve had the same thing happened to me with the same dose. What I found out is if you stare at a object  long enough you will see transparent visuals all around the object you are focusing on. 

Then it was likely weaker than advertised. Or perhaps some medication may be blocking it to some degree. Sometimes with 110-140ug, I could hardly see the room I was in, because the visual effects and the senses were so bright and intense.

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

100-125ug will be an utterly incredible experience.

Not for everyone

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You just need to take more. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Keep in mind your LSD could be weak. Lots of LSD is weaker than what it's advertised as.

Could be a brain or genetic thing, I can never get visuals out of LSD even in high doses, the experiences themselves are intense, just no visuals.

If I wish for visuals ill just go to my trusted Psilocybin or DMT, those never fail me in the visual department. 

For me clear visuals (geomatric colored paterns) start at 150ug.

At 100ug though you should have seen some colour enhanced and some morphing here and there when focusing on an object though

I had strong visuals on 3 tabs and no visuals on 10 tabs (I don’t recommend taking that much whatsoever). Sometimes psychedelics work in different ways even with the same chemical depending on your state and where you’re at in life

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I took north of 150ug over a week ago and no visuals. The room looked slightly twisty but that's it. Try 200 man for a big effect is what I'd do if I was you. 
Me personally, I'm done with psychedelics for now

So the story is this. I had 1 tab which was just over 200ug. I snipped a tiny corner off of it in November and had a clean experience from that. It was a very small amount of the tab but I had a significant experience. Very very positive. Very contemplative and insightful. Maybe 50ug? Maybe less?
it was a very small amount of the tab geometrically. 

Took the rest of the tab. It was definitely a bigger dose but still no hallucination/visuals. Because of my state beforehand, the trip was bad. All the LSD did was magnify my fear, rub it in my face for a long time, and then the trip disappeared. It was a very bad trip though, but the fear wasn't to levels I wasn't unfamiliar with. 

Maybe the tab was a lower dose, maybe it was not spread evenly through it all, who knows

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Meanwhile I've seen Alex Grey paintings on 100ug lol