@Marcel@ and we become one. 

65acx8.gif

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

gifmageddon hehe 

❤️??

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

Hun keeping it here. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

I'll use three profile pictures. 

One that I currently use. 

This is ripped out of my YouTube thumbnail. 

65ac0g.jpg

I really love this Pic below. It automatically gets me into a calm state. Holding a drink in hand. What can be better than being drunk on a warm summer night to cool down. 

I kinda struggle with profile pictures and become weirdly self conscious. I don't want my own picture on the forum. Only when I'm journaling or talking to my close people on the forum. In that case whenever I'm on the forum I'll use this picture. 

65ac8b.jpg

And this sometimes if I'm Journaling a bit too much. Those days I just don't want to look at myself at all. I'm too engrossed. Heavy journal days is what I'll call them. This one is reserved for those days. 

65abup.jpg

And maybe sometimes this one. I just love this flying jumping heart. It's a cute German. 

6551u4.gif

65aksl.gif

65alw6.gif

65aqyr.gif

Edited by Preety_India

I see my journal gets taken over by gifs if I leave my journal unattended for a bit hehe 

Thank you Hannu Bird @Preety_India

Ive been having pain in my right knee for a bit over a week now. I just can’t quite bend it without it stinging? 

Im not entirely sure what caused it.
Trying to avoid walking any stars as much as i can, it’s pretty unpleasant.

*Puts up my leg ? and puts ointment on it

Edited by Marcel

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

22 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I see my journal gets taken over by gifs if I leave my journal unattended for a bit hehe 

Thank you Hannu Bird @Preety_India

Ive been having pain in my right knee for a bit over a week now. I just can’t quite bend it without it stinging? 

Im not entirely sure what caused it.
Trying to avoid walking any stars as much as i can, it’s pretty unpleasant.

*Puts up my leg ? and puts ointment on it

Reads every word and kisses it. Every word you write is so beautiful. Sends healing magical energy to your knee. Don't walk any stars :P. I'll walk with you in the garden. 

@Marcel hun on Valentine's day we should remember this post. This was the first time I fell in love with you. It was so sweet of you. I felt so strong and loving energy coming from you, I couldn't resist. 

Hugs and kisses. :x

10 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Marcel hun on Valentine's day we should remember this post. This was the first time I fell in love with you. It was so sweet of you. I felt so strong and loving energy coming from you, I couldn't resist. 

Hugs and kisses. :x

*Hugs and Kisses you on forehead ❤️

Omg i was so nervous when posting it. I initially wanted to write •Kisses you on the lips” but it got so terrified that I changed it to forehead lol 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

*Hugs and Kisses you on forehead ❤️

Omg i was so nervous when posting it. I initially wanted to write •Kisses you on the lips” but it got so terrified that I changed it to forehead lol 

Hun I am glad everything is working out slowly. 

Something that what really scares me a lot is how corruptible the mind can be. 

It feels like a miracle that the world hasn’t blown up into a million pieces yet. Surely someone would have accidentally pressed the wrong button right now or something ?

Power corrupts. I kinda wish Power selflessnessed. It would be such a good system. The more “power” someone has the more they would help others be powerful. 

A corroborative utopia 

I tend to resist new experiences and stay in my comfort zone too much for my own good, which sometimes causes immense doubt in myself.  

Ive meditated for about an hour today and I’m very  glad I did. I finally came to realise that the resistance to do something is way more difficult then just accepting and doing it. 

It creates a funny loop of being terrified of doing something, eventually doing it and then wondering why it was so scary. I suppose instead of „I’m terrified“ , the better way of communicating with oneself would be I’m excited. 

Why are things scary? Who or what is actually scared? If we follow the trail we eventually end up nowhere. Because the thing scared doesn’t actually exist, except by sheer habit. 

I was so puzzled when I heard Rupert Spira say „God doesn’t know suffering“. Ending the trap of seeking / resisting is vital. It’s like we’re conditioned to be in a perpetual state of avoiding ourselves and eventually find ourselves in each other. 

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ive meditated for about an hour today and I’m very  glad I

So glad. :)

65ac0g.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

My thinking has been very short term throughout my life. I never could see myself anywhere so I made decisions like joining network marketing, thinking „I need to take the fast lane“ not even knowing where I’m actually going. I caused a mess hehe 

Well where ever you go there you are. Eventually there needs to be an acceptance. A start of a new chapter. This soon shall pass, it’s really of no use to worry about anything. 

*Happily Married ❤️

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

*Happily Married ❤️

Mit meinem knuffigen Liebhaber❤️?? love Germany

@Preety_India

So sweet hun 

*Heart to Heart Connection ?❤️

D5065B13-A488-4F2C-8B40-CC9662F56D3D.jpeg

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

So sweet hun 

*Heart to Heart Connection ?❤️

D5065B13-A488-4F2C-8B40-CC9662F56D3D.jpeg

IMG_20220217_212422.jpg