Marcel

Describing Feelings

241 posts in this topic

Marcel. You need to work on yourself. 

Don’t let bad habits slip in again. Be proactive, don’t slack off. Keep your routines up and running, be consistent. 

You sometimes act like you don’t care, but deep down you know you really do and it tears you apart if you act selfish and don’t do the good you know you could be doing. Be there for yourself, learn self-love, master survival and be there for others.

Do yourself a favour and don’t be overrun by your doubts and insecurities. Be gentle, don’t tear yourself apart over things that don’t matter. 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Marcel. You need to work on yourself. 

Don’t let bad habits slip in again. Be proactive, don’t slack off. Keep your routines up and running, be consistent. 

You sometimes act like you don’t care, but deep down you know you really do and it tears you apart if you act selfish and don’t do the good you know you could be doing. Be there for yourself, learn self-love, master survival and be there for others.

Do yourself a favour and don’t be overrun by your doubts and insecurities. Be gentle, don’t tear yourself apart over things that don’t matter. 

There is no Marcel. Marcel is an illusion. Who are you really?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Gregory1

13 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

There is no Marcel. Marcel is an illusion. Who are you really?

Who is asking that question? 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

I often wonder what the best way of educating a child is. 

What if we just got out of their way and let them do, within limits ofcourse? We are born full of energy and with a never giving up inbuilt mindset. Eventually every child learns walking and they don’t agonise over plummeting on their cheeks from time to time at all, they use it as a trampoline and get back smilingly. 

Meditated for about an hour 

I had a bit off an outer body experience, or rather it felt like I disconnected from all of my thoughts and it felt like watched a sort of inner movie. ( I didn’t sleep off ) In it I saw mountain like structures that slowly boiled, became fluid and eventually form an infinite black sea. 

Can you forgive life?

What would you say to it if it was right in front of you, like a person listening to you?

What if you could ask it, why? Why did you take x from me? Why did you put me through x?

I think this is a good way of getting to suppressed emotions and then saying all of it. Letting all of it out without censoring. Healing is important 

Edited by Marcel

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Can you forgive life?

What would you say to it if it was right in front of you, like a person listening to you?

What if you could ask it, why? Why did you take x from me? Why did you put me through x?

I think this is a good way of getting to suppressed emotions and then saying all of it. Letting all of it out without censoring. Healing is important 

I like this a lot, I think this is a great exercise. :) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@Preety_India

My sweet birdy bird. Im your honeydew. I want Schnuggle and cuddle and snuggle. Have cute pillow  fights and feed each other mango ice cream. Flap our wings together, flop and flip floppingly. Up and down holding our hands rubbing our feet. Just holding you is so warm and fuzzy, squishingly holds you close to me.

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

My sweet birdy bird. Im your honeydew. I want Schnuggle and cuddle and snuggle. Have cute pillow  fights and feed each other mango ice cream. Flap our wings together, flop and flip floppingly. Up and down holding our hands rubbing our feet. Just holding you is so warm and fuzzy, squishingly holds you close to me.

*excitingly reads. 

669ebb.gif

669e4w.gif

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 22/02/2022 at 3:42 PM, Marcel said:

Can you forgive life?

I'm your cute soft hase Blume. 

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'm your cute soft hase Blume. 

I’m your floppy cat panda ? 

@Preety_India

My flappy bird I’ve never bonded with anyone so deeply. It’s lovingly frightening, I feel like I’m paralysed thinking about you in the most romantic way. I want to say so much, and at the same time I’m lost for words. Like my internal dictionary has become infinite and collapsed on to itself and everything it spells out is I love you. I’m happily married. I’ve truly fallen in love and you have caught me, together we challenge and complete each other. Deeply Schnuggling. I just want to hold you and hit you with a pillow while you’re wrapped in blanket armour. My queen knight. ??

Yikes I haven’t posted in quite a while.

I feel like I’m in a loop of doing something excessively and then dropping it again and again and again. 

Remember what Bob Proctor said:

“Be like a postcard, stick to it until you get there“ 

The simplest advice can sometimes be the best, most of the time I’m overanalysing waaaay to much. Analysis Paralysis almost seems to be my modus operandi.

“The Opposite of Complacency is making a decision“

On 14/03/2022 at 1:48 PM, Marcel said:

Yikes I haven’t posted in quite a while.

I feel like I’m in a loop of doing something excessively and then dropping it again and again and again. 

Remember what Bob Proctor said:

“Be like a postcard, stick to it until you get there“ 

The simplest advice can sometimes be the best, most of the time I’m overanalysing waaaay to much. Analysis Paralysis almost seems to be my modus operandi.

“The Opposite of Complacency is making a decision“

I'm sorry I love you. 

If you are reading this, please talk to me

I'm going nuts.

Its too cruel for me to handle. 

Please don't do this to me. 

I love you please. 

You are the only one for me. 

You are my honey armadillo. 

Edited by Preety_India

We unnecessarily died in shame. Both of us. 

C'mon answer me my pingu-tingu-pingu-tingu-pingu-tingu.

It's not like I can't fill your journal with gifs now. 

C'mon wake up you bear. 

Stop sleeping. You sleep too much. 

Time for wakey wakey. ;)

After this fight I love you even more.. 

I fucked up and I'm to blame. 

I didn't have enough self control and I acted abusive. 

I love you deeply but I got impulsive and lost control 

I feel immense guilt. Forgive me if you can. I feel deeply sorrowful. It was my fault, not yours. 

I feel genuine despair and I hope you forgive me

I acted like a bitch and ended up hurting you. 

(I'll be leaving the forum to recover myself) 

I was never taught respect because I grew up in an abusive disrespectful household and that's evident in my behavior. 

I can only pray that you forgive me.. 

If given a chance, I can work on myself. I know I'm hard to deal with. 

I feel genuine remorse and I take accountability. 

I'll put effort to not repeat it again. 

That's all I can do to improve myself... 

I love you and I'm sorry I acted like a total bitch on steroids. 

I know I'm crazy but this crazy girl loves you.. 

I'm sorry 

Edited by Preety_India