Marcel

Describing Feelings

241 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I can feel you. Hugs. I understand what it means when you deal with family issues.. It's hard I know. 

*Hugs tightly and never lets go 

Thank you hun.

I love you my Schnuckiputz

*Kusses you all over ?

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

11 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

So sorry you're having to deal with your mum the way she is, I can't imagine how difficult that must be for you :( 

Yeah. It can be quite crushing at times. Every conversation with her is basically the same. It’s certainly not so easy to process. At least I guess I’m getting a free master class in detachment lol 

16 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

fascinating how our minds convert our unprocessed emotions and preoccupations into the sorts of odd scenarios you're describing when we dream. 

It’s incredibly fascinating indeed. Dreams can be so cryptic. It’s almost like an invitation to find out their meanings, because otherwise we might never touch certain emotions I suppose. 

Almost like the universe is playful and or trolling us, by dangling us the “work” in front of our face without any clear assignment hehe 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Almost like the universe is playful and or trolling us, by dangling us the “work” in front of our face without any clear assignment hehe 

This made me laugh. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, Marcel said:

Yeah. It can be quite crushing at times. Every conversation with her is basically the same. It’s certainly not so easy to process. At least I guess I’m getting a free master class in detachment lol 

Good way of looking at it! Reminds me of a guy I know who could be a seriously difficult twat to be around, spending time with him often wasn't a fun experience and yet it was an invaluable one all the same, it taught me the immense power of non-resistance. Not a situation I want to repeat if I can possibly help it, and yet I consider it to be a hugely significant phase of my spiritual development.

9 hours ago, Marcel said:

It’s incredibly fascinating indeed. Dreams can be so cryptic. It’s almost like an invitation to find out their meanings, because otherwise we might never touch certain emotions I suppose. 

Mm, I think dreams can be an extremely helpful tool for spiritual development, if  you know how to decode them. Though I have to say that I'm no expert in that regard, usually I just wake up and think, 'Well that was one seriously fucked-up dream O.o' ? I personally prefer to just feel into the emotions that come up when I reflect back on the dream.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I felt so much internal pain I worked out for an hour straight without a brake just now.

Im pretty exhausted, but I feel somewhat better now. At least I had a good workout ?️‍♀️ 

19 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

it taught me the immense power of non-resistance. Not a situation I want to repeat if I can possibly help it, and yet I consider it to be a hugely significant phase of my spiritual development.

Yes! It’s incredibly difficult to see this in the moment. But the most unpleasant situation and even painful situations  teach us the most. Although it takes a bit to realise / accept this and to practice it is another beast entirely. It’s not easy by any means. Looking for the good and valuable in every situation is hard, but it’s somehow always there if you look deep enough.

22 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

'Well that was one seriously fucked-up dream O.o' ? I

That’s me almost every other morning. My dreams often end in my death, it’s a very recurring theme.

24 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

I personally prefer to just feel into the emotions that come up when I reflect back on the dream.

Yeah. I suppose that’s a good way of going about doing that. I’m still a bit in the avoiding phase, but I’m slowly getting there. ?

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

That’s me almost every other morning. My dreams often end in my death, it’s a very recurring theme.

Your dream should end in us cuddling. 

28 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Your dream should end in us cuddling. 

Or start that way and end with us jamming out ?❤️

I realised today that more effort isn’t the answer. We already use all the effort we have all the time, we just need to relocate it. Relax and let things flow into a different direction 

I noticed this after observing my thoughts in the last couple of days. I still gave so much attention to my insecurities, instead of picturing myself confident for example.

It wasn’t about more effort, it was about relaxing and directing the effort elsewhere into more productive and positive activities.

So simple and so difficult to train your mind to do sometimes. Old habits die hard I guess.

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

Yes! It’s incredibly difficult to see this in the moment. But the most unpleasant situation and even painful situations  teach us the most. Although it takes a bit to realise / accept this and to practice it is another beast entirely. It’s not easy by any means. Looking for the good and valuable in every situation is hard, but it’s somehow always there if you look deep enough.

Ooh boy is that the truth, you can hear over and over again about the importance of conscious presence but it tends to be hella more difficult to put into practise than to talk about. I think a big thing is just to bring attention to how exactly you might have been triggered in a particular situation (and pretty much everyone gets triggered, so there's no shame in it) and to let the inner resistance release.

Though again, so much easier said than done xD Gets a little easier when it finally sinks in that the old ways just didn't work very well, though.

Jesus :o I'm so at a loss for words that I've just googled 'what does dying in a dream mean?', apparently it might be about change or transition.

Yeah. I suppose that’s a good way of going about doing that. I’m still a bit in the avoiding phase, but I’m slowly getting there. ?

Good thing is that you're conscious of the avoidance, being conscious of these things is a hugely important part of it :) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

I realised today that more effort isn’t the answer. We already use all the effort we have all the time, we just need to relocate it. Relax and let things flow into a different direction 

I noticed this after observing my thoughts in the last couple of days. I still gave so much attention to my insecurities, instead of picturing myself confident for example.

It wasn’t about more effort, it was about relaxing and directing the effort elsewhere into more productive and positive activities.

So simple and so difficult to train your mind to do sometimes. Old habits die hard I guess.

Excellent insight! 

28 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

Though again, so much easier said than done xD Gets a little easier when it finally sinks in that the old ways just didn't work very well, though.

Yup. It’s all about self awareness and being present. Which can be amazingly difficult sometimes. 

30 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

Jesus :o I'm so at a loss for words that I've just googled 'what does dying in a dream mean?', apparently it might be about change or transition.

I guess that describes my life quite accurately at the moment. A lot is changing and getting better ( hopefully ) at the same time.

Just this morning ( after I slept off because my eyes felt a bit like a blazing fire ) I had a dream in which I was hunted through a city by several people of my past, who for some reason all worked as garbage collectors or construction workers and had something against me ( in that dream at least )

I think it was New York of all places and I was seeking refuge in a bar which was right next to or rather part of a police station. I was trying to get to a detective from a Tv series. I think the show is called “Castle”, which I actually watch sometimes. I woke up after being assaulted with a weird looking dagger out of a video game I used to play a lot 3-4 years ago from one of the people chasing me and I fell down a ladder that connected the first and second floor in that building, exactly the moment this two part door on the other side of the room opened and 3 policemen + 1 policewomen walked through it.

I swear waking up after a dream / nightmare like this is a pretty wild feeling.

41 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

Good thing is that you're conscious of the avoidance, being conscious of these things is a hugely important part of it :) 

You just reminded me of this one quote.

”To be aware of your limitations is to already be beyond them” 

Im slowly making progress yay  ? 

Today seems to be filled with insights hehe 

I realised that my perception of “what the world needs to evolve” seemingly  coincidentally lines up with my own issues and or perceived issues.

We always mirror ourselves in what we say.

The words we speak, the thoughts we think, the emotions we feel, and it doesn’t matter what it is, regarding any topic, says more about us then the object we describe.

In fact it always only says something about us, because there is only you. I don’t mean that in a solipsistic sense. There is only you. Infinite Timeless Awareness, which is what you fundamentally are. 

Are you aware? Yes. Yes you are. Have you ever experienced anything but awareness or the  awareness of awareness, tautologycally being itself? No you haven’t.

It’s so simple it’s totally mind blowing. I finally understand what is meant by direct experience. 

I always thought I could think my way through anything, but experience is the gauge of wisdom and thought only barely scratches it.

Thought might just be a tool that is eventually transcended when it has reached it’s limit, which it inevitably does because it happens within consciousness. Therefore not being fundamental, but a means of reaching what fundamentally is, transcending itself in the process. Being a means to an end. The realisation of our true nature. Awareness. Happiness and Peace by design.

It’s like understanding the game of chess in its total entirety. 

At some point you are unbeatable, because you know every possible move that can be made and how to counter or bypass it.

Meaning there is no way to “beat” you.

Relating this to truth: It doesn’t matter which argument anyone throws a you. 

By design, you already know every single thing they will say, every single blindspot, every single counter argument and or resistance, that might develop in any given situation, before they even know it, which allows you to steer any conversation like a master puppeteer of truth and wisdom.

Isn’t that like a total superpower?

I’m so amazed. 

Edited by Marcel

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

Yup. It’s all about self awareness and being present. Which can be amazingly difficult sometimes.

Oh God yeah, it certainly seems that way. But it makes life easier in the long run :) 

I swear waking up after a dream / nightmare like this is a pretty wild feeling.

I'll bet, God :o I can't tell you how many times I've woken up from an unsettling dream in turmoil, though thankfully those days seem to be behind me. Although fuck, I probably shouldn't speak too soon! ?

You just reminded me of this one quote.

”To be aware of your limitations is to already be beyond them” 

Im slowly making progress yay  ? 

Fantastic quote, love it :x And yeah, I'd say you're making good progress, there may yet be setbacks along the way but that's all right, it's not a linear progression :) 

Edited by RickyFitts

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Today seems to be filled with insights hehe 

I realised that my perception of “what the world needs to evolve” seemingly  coincidentally lines up with my own issues and or perceived issues.

We always mirror ourselves in what we say.

The words we speak, the thoughts we think, the emotions we feel, and it doesn’t matter what it is, regarding any topic, says more about us then the object we describe.

In fact it always only says something about us, because there is only you. I don’t mean that in a solipsistic sense. There is only you. Infinite Timeless Awareness, which is what you fundamentally are. 

Are you aware? Yes. Yes you are. Have you ever experienced anything but awareness or the  awareness of awareness, tautologycally being itself? No you haven’t.

It’s so simple it’s totally mind blowing. I finally understand what is meant by direct experience. 

I always thought I could think my way through anything, but experience is the gauge of wisdom and thought only barely scratches it.

Thought might just be a tool that is eventually transcended when it has reached it’s limit, which it inevitably does because it happens within consciousness. Therefore not being fundamental, but a means of reaching what fundamentally is, transcending itself in the process. Being a means to an end. The realisation of our true nature. Awareness. Happiness and Peace by design.

It’s like understanding the game of chess in its total entirety. 

At some point you are unbeatable, because you know every possible move that can be made and how to counter or bypass it.

Meaning there is no way to “beat” you.

Relating this to truth: It doesn’t matter which argument anyone throws a you. 

By design, you already know every single thing they will say, every single blindspot, every single counter argument and or resistance, that might develop in any given situation, before they even know it, which allows you to steer any conversation like a master puppeteer of truth and wisdom.

Isn’t that like a total superpower?

I’m so amazed.

This is a hell of a post :x I can definitely tell that you're famililar with the teachings of Rupert Spira, too xD 

@Marcel

You came in my dream last night. You were playing a violin for me and we were both lost into each other.. 

*schnuggingly cuddles my dream prince 

*kuss❤️:x

61j0ao.gif

Edited by Preety_India

@Marcel

I would do that to you when you are writing your journal entries. Lmao. :P

61j0lz.gif

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Marcel

You came in my dream last night. You were playing a violin for me and we were both lost into each other.. 

*schnuggingly cuddles my dream prince 

*kuss❤️:x

61j0ao.gif

That’s so romantic omg 

*schnuggingly cuddles my dream princess 

*kisses her all over ❤️?

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Marcel

I would do that to you when you are writing your journal entries. Lmao. :P

61j0lz.gif

Soooooo cute. Yes please. I’d caresses your tummy and back inbetween while writing ?

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

That’s so romantic omg 

*schnuggingly cuddles my dream princess 

*kisses her all over ❤️?

Romantic is you.