Marcel

Describing Feelings

241 posts in this topic

@Preety_India

This is my attempt to describe how I’m feeling 

It’s hard for me to put into words. I wish I could just somehow communicate this clearly.

This may be one of my posts that is hard to understand, because while writing about how I’m trying to grasp or describe my feelings or why I’m feeling this way. Im trying to grasp this whole process at the same time as I’m communicating it, creating a grand confusion for me. It’s like my mind goes blank. 

Blank is the wrong word. It’s like I’m barely in reach to reconcile my feelings that I can’t describe or understanding my confusion but I just can’t get there. Its like putting together a puzzle while trying to understand what a puzzle is at the same time and somehow making progress, but not being able to finish or understand it and then being confused, and unable  to wrap my head around it, leading to even more confusion infinitely. 

It’s like a never ending thread  that just keeps unraveling endlessly,  without beginning or end. It’s like trying to touch your own finger with the same finger that you are trying to touch it with and the more I try to describe or understand how I feel and why I feel this way the more i just feel ….. we’ll that’s exactly the problem.

I don’t know how I’m feeling in a way, well i do, but I weirdly don’t at the same time and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s like a paradox 

I wish you could just look in my brain and know what I mean, because i just don’t know how to communicate this without it being mega confusing for me to express myself and for you to understand. 

I love you hun 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Marcel I can sense that you're feeling directionless and depressed. Happens especially if you're stressed and if there is some empty or idle anxiety. 

To understand what I mean, read these two articles. 

https://psychcentral.com/blog/idle-hands-are-anxietys-playthings

https://lhslance.org/2020/features/uncertainty-idle-time-pandemic-depression/

What you're going through is a combination of depression, idleness, anxiety, uncertainty, impatience, existential crisis and general withdrawal/lack of motivation. 

I love you hun. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Marcel also what I observed with you is that you tend to want to be preoccupied and when you don't find something enough to be preoccupied with, your anxiety and feelings of "blankness" and "being lost" tends to peak. 

@Marcel @Marcel it's fleeting anxiety basically and that's why you feel better after a while since it doesn't last long. This happens to me a lot. Nothing to worry my Seelenverwandter pineapple. :x

Here's some pictures to guide you regarding it. 

You can continue documenting your feelings in this journal. That will help you better understand it and process it. 

5zz4r4.jpg

5zz4th.jpg

5zz4v2.jpg

@Preety_India

Yup all of it sounds like me. I find it difficult to rest. I feel like doing something all the time.

The articles  where very helpful hun

Thank you 

I should journal more often.

As you said before, here I can forumulate things that I don’t know how to communicate to you directly. 

*Kuss ?

I love you my sweet Hannu pudding 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Marcel that's because we both share anxious preoccupied attachment style and that makes us want to always do something. :P

That's ok. Once you're consciously aware of it, then you automatically learn to get a grip on it with habit. 

28 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Yup all of it sounds like me. I find it difficult to rest. I feel like doing something all the time.

Is it like you're trying to distract yourself from something?

Edited by RickyFitts
Minor adjustment to the quote.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

14 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

Is it like you're trying to distract yourself from something?

Not consciously I’d say.

But I bet that plays a part 

@Marcel Next time you find yourself looking for something to do, bring your attention into your body and notice what you're feeling - where you might be feeling tense and contracted, say. Oftentimes these sorts of behaviours are coping strategies that we learnt early in life, ways of keeping certain emotions at bay, so perhaps a useful line of inquiry would be, 'What am I trying to cope with?'.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

7 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

@Marcel Next time you find yourself looking for something to do, bring your attention into your body and notice what you're feeling - where you might be feeling tense and contracted, say. Oftentimes these sorts of behaviours are coping strategies that we learnt early in life, ways of keeping certain emotions at bay, so perhaps a useful line of inquiry would be, 'What am I trying to cope with?'.

I could feel in my bones you would say that and you’re right. 

It’s a multitude of things. 

Uff this is difficult to get into 

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

I could feel in my bones you would say that and you’re right. 

It’s a multitude of things. 

Uff this is difficult to get into 

I know, mate, but it gets easier with practise :) 

I need to express myself more.

Sometimes I feel totally paralyzed trying to voice my feelings and thoughts. It’s like all words escape,. But at the same I still feel I perfectly know what it is that I want to say, it’s well … a bit hard to put in words lol 

Yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup..... 

You silly. Oops Mr Supercomputer. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup..... 

You silly. Oops Mr Supercomputer. 

Thanks hun 

Did someone overdo the copy paste a bit hehe Ms. Silly ? 

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Thanks hun 

Did someone overdo the copy paste a bit hehe Ms. Silly ? 

Haha I like that upside down emoji. 

Wobbly Hannu and patty marcel. 

You're a music composer cat. 

I'm the singing pup or singing bird. I do the singing, you do the cleaning. Perfect division of labor. 

I'm a fish, you're a penguin, tingu. 

Ironically pingu is a Swiss penguin cartoon for real, go figure. :P:PxD:D

Edited by Preety_India

Du benutzt so viele Spitznamen für mich

Mein flauschiger Fluffball

Sweet Herzblättchen soup ?

Ewige Seele  mein Seelenverwandter pineapple

Honigkuchen

Ich stelle mir vor, Sie zünden orangefarbene Kerzen und Lavendelstäbchen an, um ein beruhigendes und heilendes Duftambiente zu erzeugen

Du hast mein Herz vor meinem Gesicht baumeln Lassen. 

Du bist meine süße Ananas

Du musst sehen, was ich aus dem Laden habe

Ich mach ein Bild. Ich habe es nur gekauft, indem ich an dich gedacht habe

Das gefällt mir so gut

6086nf.jpg

Es ist lecker

6087a0.jpg

✿✿Du bist mein süßer Brocken✿✿

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India

Mein knuffiger Hase. Du bist so süß. Ich lasse dein Herz vor deinem Gesicht baumeln und du rennst ihm hinterher, direkt in meine starken Armee. Ich lasse dich nie wieder los. Ich gehöre vollkommen dir mein Schatz. 

Mein knackiger Pfirsich ? 

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

Sometimes I feel totally paralyzed trying to voice my feelings and thoughts.

Maybe try giving voice to that feeling of being paralysed ?

Tgis is the funniest thing I came across. 

And this one lol. 

Edited by Preety_India