BipolarGrowth

Another great instruction on jhana to an Actualized.org forum member from Dhammarato

5 posts in this topic

Dhamma greetings my fellow Self-Actualization-focused spiritual seekers, 

Come join us in developing jhana. It’s nice to have perfectly untraceable and legal psychedelic-like states accessible anywhere, anytime which generally produce less mental instability and suffering than the good ole’ “chemical jhanas.” You can be in first jhana even while at work or talking with friends, verified by my direct experience as well as a Buddhist meditation master who has been practicing for a number on decades consistently. Actually, sometimes it’s easier to get into it then compared to during sitting practice. 

Here’s the other thread where Dhammarato teaches me about the first jhana: 

His teachings worked like a charm for me in less than a week to start getting into real, complete jhana. 

Also, if interested in jhana, s(h)amatha, or vipassana, do yourself a favor and listen to Arda whenever you notice him post something. There are hardly any threads that reach this forum that are more filled with effective and practical advice than his, if any. 

This is a great thread of Arda’s:

Good luck! And happy dukkha nirodha hunting! 

-Brandon ❤️

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I'm listening to the talk right now, Thanks for sharing !

I'm wondering if Dhammarato talks about Nimttas (access consentration) in this video, or any other ones? 

also how hard is it to get in touch with Dhammarato in one of these Skype calls? do you have to pay per call or some type of subscription ?

3 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

I'm listening to the talk right now, Thanks for sharing !

I'm wondering if Dhammarato talks about Nimttas (access consentration) in this video, or any other ones? 

also how hard is it to get in touch with Dhammarato in one of these Skype calls? do you have to pay per call or some type of subscription ?

It’s 100% free. It’s rather easy to get in touch. You just call him on Skype. He hasn’t used the term access concentration in any of the conversations I’ve had with him or seen with others. I’m sure he’d be able to discuss that curiosity of yours with you if you’d like though. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I appreciate the teaching. Thank you for sharing.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2