Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wildflower

Leo - Love?

9 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura a fun hypothetical [please be nice, relaxed and kind], do you think in the future, humans could realize Love to the degree, that none of them reproduce, and we have a fully harmonious symbiotic generation - but that's the last

@wildflower we will find a way to shift our physiology and slowly become cyborgs. Our reproductive methods will change. 

Nature's a genius.

7 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@wildflower we will find a way to shift our physiology and slowly become cyborgs. Our reproductive methods will change. 

Nature's a genius.

Completely disagree. A giant taco God will just as likely take a nuclear dump on our entire planet in 5 minutes. 

But to be serious, I think both of you are into something. Just look at Neuralink for example. It’s the baby step we’ve got for now. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

4 hours ago, Khr said:

One day will come where we won’t have to study anymore for anything, we can just download the information to our brain. 

Unless there is some apocalypse, this is almost a 100% certainty. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

On 3. 1. 2022 at 0:14 AM, wildflower said:

@Leo Gura a fun hypothetical [please be nice, relaxed and kind], do you think in the future, humans could realize Love to the degree, that none of them reproduce, and we have a fully harmonious symbiotic generation - but that's the last

Probably not, because it would require to all of the people to make that decision at the sametime. If only part of society refuse to reproduce that part dies off and that part which wanna reproduce remains so the bias towards reproducing grow even stronger. Thats how the bias originated in the first place.

No?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The day will come where all humans love themselves and others in a totally selfless way. where there is no more desire, only fullness of being. where to compare and value does not exist, where infinity smiles through each person. where the human has completely realized himself and is only a carcass of god. that's the way that goes slowly but surely

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The day will come where all humans love themselves and others in a totally selfless way. where there is no more desire, only fullness of being. where to compare and value does not exist, where infinity smiles through each person. where the human has completely realized himself and is only a carcass of god. that's the way that goes slowly but surely

?????❤️??

I have never felt emotions on even stupid heavy trips except the lack of them (e.g. peace = lack of anxiety).

I wonder what you mean by the word too.

I don't understand why people use certain words, mid-trips the terms for sure never occurred to me. It must be an instinctual label like I have used God after the fact.

Edited by RMQualtrough