Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Forza21

Can you get unconscious?

7 posts in this topic

what happens when u got hit unconscious? Or when you had an accident? I mean, there's no one, to experience consciousness anyway, but i can't imagine that. When you got  unconscious, after you wake up, you feel like it was just empty blank. But it might be just a thought. I think it's what we fear in death, non-existence. But we never directly experience it, so it's an illusion, right?  I don't get it, it's so tricky, so what actually happens?

Edited by Forza21

There’s nothing for direct experience supposedly although many yogis and other awakened people see there to be some remnant of consciousness in such cases in the gap. A tricky epistemic issue in some ways. Especially when you add in ideas of cessation which causes some of the largest permanent shifts in baseline consciousness but is supposedly the closest thing to nonexistence in many people’s opinions. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

You got it, that it’s an illusion. The you that can’t get it is the illusion. The ‘separate self’ of thoughts, time, etc.  Nothing actually happens. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

we know that reality is illusory right? a kind of hologram whose substance is nothing. A thought. we are illusion, we do not exist, only like a thought. So if you stay in a coma, they give you propofol, deep sleep, whatever ... what? it's part of the dream too. where did you go when propofol? If there is no propofol, neither you , nor where to go

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

Nothing actually happens.

Hell yea ?

@Forza21 somehow, afterwards you know you were unconscious. Even if you are completely alone. This has been recorded in your memory. How is it possible? Investigate this. Who is the one that know that was "unconscious"? ?