Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itachi uchiha

What are the best exercise that i can do at home

16 posts in this topic

I do not go to gym.i want to exercise at home.i have 20 min per day.what are the best exrecises i can do

I'd literally put the title of this thread in YouTube and you'll find the answers there 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

ring fit adventure for nintendo switch. this is so fun!

Pull ups with a door frame pull up bar and dips with a portable dip station.  Throw in some one legged lunges for leg work and you can maintain a decent enough body with a good diet.. You can also do planks.

If you want to get more advanced...get a trap bar, bench, a bar, and some plates. A fair warning that a LOT of adults in their 30's and older end up getting sciatica whether they exercise or not.  Practice proper lifting habits when young but more then that stretches done daily that target the psoas, hamstrings, calves, quads, and Lower back can help eliminate this pain.

I have a stretching routine I programmed into Alexa that I do daily like clockwork. Part of the self Mastery process...replace old habits with new. It has eliminated sciatica pain in me. Some stretches particularly advanced yoga postures can make things worse.

Proper form with lighter weight is more important than sloppy form with more weight or reps. Beware of swinging around kettlebells with improper form especially a rounded lower back.

Edited by sholomar

Best bang for buck is pull ups, push ups, squats (w/ or w/o weights), planks, jump rope (or jumping jacks.) Recommend going slow at first, throwing in a lot of stretching and drinking a lot of water and eating enough fat & protein. 

Try a few different youtube workouts.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Leap+Fitness+Group&hl=en&gl=US

Check these apps, and choose the one you like. They have solid exercises routines, and what's awesome is that it is structured and tells you exactly what, when and how much to do, so you have to just do it on a daily basis. 

I was having paralysis by analysis when deciding what exercise routine to choose (at home, without a gym trainer), and those apps saved me tons of time.

I've been doing functional patterns for the past year+ with personal trainer and now I'm continuing on my own. I has been really great, never felt so good physically. It is very stage yellow approach to training and I highly recommend it.

Had problems with some aches and pains when doing traditional weight lifting in the past. With FP I feel I can push myself without really compromising my joints and shortening muscles etc.

You don't really need much space to exercise, while it would be good to maybe do it outside on in the park or some more open spaces, it certainly can be done indoors.

You can get by with your own body in the beginning, then a few dumbbells, expanders and maybe some other equipment would be helpful.

https://functionalpatterns.com/

If you're talking about building muscle I'd say:

- Push ups

- pull ups/chin ups or inverted rows (need a pull up bar for door frame)

- squats

- for hamstrings and glutes do hip thrusts (two or one legged) or lunges

- calf raises

Ideally you get some dumbbells or a barbell with weights, then you can also do deadlifts, shoulder press and dumbbell rows for example.

So you could do:

One day push ups (3-4 sets)

Next day pull ups or rows

Next day legs (or you do two leg days)

Or you do one day upper body, next day lower body.

Probably the most low budget version is to get a pull up bar and two gymnastic rings or a suspension trainer, then you can work out absolutely everything.

@Federico del pueblo

On 05/01/2022 at 4:45 AM, Federico del pueblo said:

If you're talking about building muscle I'd say:

- Push ups

- pull ups/chin ups or inverted rows (need a pull up bar for door frame)

- squats

- for hamstrings and glutes do hip thrusts (two or one legged) or lunges

- calf raises

Ideally you get some dumbbells or a barbell with weights, then you can also do deadlifts, shoulder press and dumbbell rows for example.

So you could do:

One day push ups (3-4 sets)

Next day pull ups or rows

Next day legs (or you do two leg days)

Or you do one day upper body, next day lower body.

Probably the most low budget version is to get a pull up bar and two gymnastic rings or a suspension trainer, then you can work out absolutely everything.

But i need to go to gym to do this i guess .i cannot afford to go to gym

8 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Federico del pueblo

But i need to go to gym to do this i guess .i cannot afford to go to gym

No you don't.

You just need to look for YouTube videos on "calisthenics" which is training with your own body weight.

There are some guys who post videos where you really need absolutely no equipment, except for your body and maybe a chair or door or a wall.

@itachi uchiha unanswerable. Are you trying to gain weight, lose weight, get bigger, get stronger, improved cardio, general health, muscular endurance?

the only thing you need imo is a pullup bar. Easy to find one at your local park

It's Love.