Vido

Leo's New Vegas Video

130 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

My inner game has improved a lot after 6 years of spiritual work. But I still get approach anxiety at times. All mental thoughts do not disappear, especially when it comes time to approach a smoking hot girl with a bunch of her friends cockblocking.

Smoking hot girls can also be nervous around guys too.

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

Cockblocking is what rival men do to stop you. Clam slamming is what her girlfriends do to stop you.

LoL

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's exactly 25 mins to my house from the club. But with good game it feels like 10 mins to her. A girl is not running on objective time. She is running on subjective feelings.

Did you consider your logistic for game while you were purchasing your house? You obviously stayed in Vegas so I assume you did, but why not something better than a half an hour car ride?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

17 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Did you consider your logistic for game while you were purchasing your house? You obviously stayed in Vegas so I assume you did, but why not something better than a half an hour car ride?

It's not possible to buy a new house next to the Strip. New construction happens on the edge of town.

There are far more important considerations that go into buying a house than gaming girls. I'm not going to buy some shitty place just because it's closer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Damn, just checking this now. Didn't expect so many comments. I understand now why there is no comment section in Leo's blog post xD 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are far more important considerations that go into buying a house than gaming girls. I'm not going to buy some shitty place just because it's closer.

Amen .. not to mention it’s probably expensive AF to buy a house in Vegas.. irrespective of location.

@Medhansh And you know that he doesn’t lie how? All you know about him is he posts videos talking about stuff, and that he is against proving anything. 

@johnlocke18 Why do you care about that so much?

I don't think there is a significant difference in attracting average and 1% of most attractive (in term of looks) girls. I had 8 or 9/10* girls attracted to me without any effort on my part. However I don't look like a homeless personxD I'm not doing pickup and I'm not a social person. Good-looking girls might be harder to open because there are too many guys trying to get them. Once their attention is on you it should be all the same.

*I'm not writing about 10s because they exist only in your mind

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not possible to buy a new house next to the Strip. New construction happens on the edge of town.

I thought so. Maybe get two places, or just rent something cool that's also close? 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Aight, party over.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.