Vido

Leo's New Vegas Video

130 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Leo Gura I thought you wanted intimacy.

And how do you think intimacy is reached?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Taking a taxi or Uber back isn’t awkward at all. I used to think that but realized how silly that is. You’re creating an obstacle for yourself and making it weird believing that it’s awkward/weird. You gotta learn to sit with the tension but at that point you should already feel warmed up and in flow so it’s not really a problem. If you live like SUPER far though (1hour) via taxi then maybe it’s time to relocate to the center! 

Edited by Lyubov

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And how do you think intimacy is reached?

I don't think what I think matters. At least I suppose it shouldn't.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When I brought her home she told me she assumed I was homeless based on how I dressed and looked.

#HomelessGame

:D:D:D

Did you pull her straight from the club?

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The last girl I slept with

ro1c.png

BTW, she thought I was homeless when she came home with me.

But don't let me stop you guys... keep bullshitting.

Leo, you don't need to prove to anyone. Personally I think sharing pics of girls you've been with is immature. 

12 minutes ago, herghly said:

Leo, you don't need to prove to anyone. Personally I think sharing pics of girls you've been with is immature

It’s a battle of the egos all up in here.  This is exactly why guys feel they need to sleep with hot women to prove their worth to other men! Leo will have a very nice ego boost from sharing the photo, and some other guys will feel jealous and less superior and perceive themselves as low value.  I’m cringing a bit at this thread.  

22 minutes ago, herghly said:

Leo, you don't need to prove to anyone. Personally I think sharing pics of girls you've been with is immature. 

I mean he did blur out her face and stuff… 

but it feels strange to me too. 

she got hips doe I might recognize them 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This is so disappointing to see some of you guys being skeptical of Leo's achievments of "conquering" the opposite sex on this forum.

I sleep with what you might consider a "10" with Russian roots on a regular basis. I have several girls with great personality, so what Leo says about women is definitely not bullshit, I can only confirm.

If anything your skepticism says more about you and your lack of experience with hot women.

Go out, get friends, learn about female nature, improve yourself, get a 10 to bed and keep her. Then come back and judge. Level 1 nooby shouldn't be judging people with higher level of development in any domain of life. Start with observing your beliefs about women.

11 minutes ago, Ghost said:

This is so disappointing to see some of you guys being skeptical of Leo's achievments of "conquering" the opposite sex on this forum.

I sleep with what you might consider a "10" with Russian roots on a regular basis. I have several girls with great personality, so what Leo says about women is definitely not bullshit, I can only confirm.

If anything your skepticism says more about you and your lack of experience with hot women.

Go out, get friends, learn about female nature, improve yourself, get a 10 to bed and keep her. Then come back and judge. Level 1 nooby shouldn't be judging people with higher level of development in any domain of life. Start with observing your beliefs about women.

I second this. 

Now I understand why Leo doesn't want to do a Q&A, and a GoPro tour in his daily life.

It's like, and it's my view, that as soon as pick up and proving others that they have slept with 10s is brought up, that spirituality, basic self help, self actualization and your life vision goes straight out the window. Like people forget they have their own life for a moment lol. This entire issue is a joke to me. Go work on your life. The better your life in general, and in specific, the easier it is to attract.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

It's like, and it's my view, that as soon as pick up and proving others that they have slept with 10s is brought up, that spirituality, basic self help, self actualization and your life vision goes straight out the window.

Only for people who are not comfortable with their sexuality, mainly due to a lack of experience and a denial of sexual cravings. Doesn’t help to be all spiritual with a bad case of blue balls as a guy.

On 06/01/2022 at 3:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

When I brought her home she told me she assumed I was homeless based on how I dressed and looked.

#HomelessGame

:D:D:D

So the Homeless Game is a possible thing, eh? :D 

I told you an exceptional personality was 1000x better than a selfish multi-millionaire asshole. You kept throwing me stones calling me delusional. :D

Edited by Etherial Cat

Lol just don’t be like a dog chasing the mail man when you get the 10

know what you want lol

my ex was a 10, surprised me at the time. However, if it can happen once it can happen again. 

no more oneitus for me

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

@Leo Gura Once you pull a girl, where's the place that you generally close at? Is it hotel, or your home? If it's home, then you must live generally close to all the nightlife places and spots. I'd imagine it would be pretty awkward to pull a girl, and be forced to take a bus or a taxi/Uber home.

Her hotel would be easiest if not for friends. Most girls share hotels with their friends, making pulling there a terrible idea.

Uber is actually better than your own car because it is considered safe and socially acceptable.

Getting in a stranger's car requires a decent amount of compliance. Getting in an Uber requires less.

It's exactly 25 mins to my house from the club. But with good game it feels like 10 mins to her. A girl is not running on objective time. She is running on subjective feelings.

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

It really is sad. There are many paradigm shifting moments when in comes to pick-up but by far the biggest ones comes from gaming a 9/10, 10/10 stunner and having her receptive to you, hanging off your every word, it doesn't even feel real.

A couple months ago I went out with good friends/wings to a high end club and approached this absolute bombshell we engaged the group and I left with her contact info. Later on in the night I saw her again and decided to re-open, her friends gave us space and we talked for about 30-45 min.

I usually don't try to pull at night clubs because logistically its too complicated and not worth the effort when you can get a high quality number instead, but I could feel the attraction for me radiating of her. We were talking about food and I told her there was this great burger spot I had to show her right now if she was down, and began to lead her out the club, she went back to her friends told them she was leaving then bam that was murder she wrote.

During pillow talk I come to find out she's a fitness influencer on Ig with over 2.5 million followers, didn't end up contacting her again but once again completely shattered my expectations on how far you can go if you go out consistently and push the envelope. Every guy needs to experience something like this

I added one of the songs to my Spotify playlist; it had a good feel to it in my opinion, thx Leo and the DJ.

I will say, that woman is very physically and sexually attractive imo.

:D

51 minutes ago, MovForward said:

@Leo Gura is pickup easier after enlightenment? all that mental thoughts disappearing  

My inner game has improved a lot after 6 years of spiritual work. But I still get approach anxiety at times. All mental thoughts do not disappear, especially when it comes time to approach a smoking hot girl with a bunch of her friends cockblocking.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

with a bunch of her friends cockblocking.

Cockblocking is what rival men do to stop you. Clam slamming is what her girlfriends do to stop you.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie