Gregory1

I am the perfect embodiment of God

49 posts in this topic

I am God.

As God I embody myself perfectly.

There is no imperfection in my world.

Everything is pure beauty, pure holyness, pure absolute Being.

You are me. I love you and by saying that sentence, I love myself.

Duality collapses once I see myself. Love for other becomes love for Self.

Suffering of other becomes suffering of Self.

Other becomes Self.

Oneness becomes our name.

We become I.

I become 0.

0 becomes Infinity.

Infinity eats it's own tail, meanwhile we realize that our oneness means Love.

Love is our name.

Love is our treasure.

Love is our divine entitlement.

Nothing lesser we deserve.

Nothing lesser we will create.

We will grow our infinite wings.

Fly our infinite flight.

Embrace ourselves in our infinite arm.

Hold ourselves forever.

Grow forever.

Die forever.

Love forever.

In Heaven forever.

So be it.

So is it.

Amen.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this bro. You do some great stuff. 

 


INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Amen ❤️????

@BipolarGrowth Sorry for the tease, but I have to call you a "monkey" brother. Nothing personal.


Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

Other becomes Self.

 

3 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

@BipolarGrowth Sorry for the tease, but I have to call you a "monkey" brother. Nothing personal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a "meh" embodiment of God - where is my eternal "room", with a pack of likeminded flying wolves, traversing a snowy mountainside, only feeding on Love to keep going?  And we just enjoy and live free forever?  If there's a cliff, so what, we can fucking fly?

I'm not embodying God perfected, my "high up; looking over" dreams remind me of more.   Of who I am supposed to be.  I am more.  You can be less, feel free.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe you're the perfect embodiment of spiritual ego lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kag101 said:

maybe you're the perfect embodiment of spiritual ego lol

@kag101

Even that would be a perfect embodiment of myself as God. 

As God I don't discriminate. Spiritual egos are as holy and as divine as a Jesus or a Buddha to me.


Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

@BipolarGrowth Sorry for the tease, but I have to call you a "monkey" brother. Nothing personal.

Stupid ape. I’m a prosimian. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

What is Enlightenment? A Direct Spiritual Teaching with Examples from Buddhism, Hinduism, & Taoism
https://youtu.be/HAS_gsbfBtk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kag101

7 hours ago, kag101 said:

maybe you're the perfect embodiment of spiritual ego lol

? shh, Gregory is indeed God, according to one of his/her posts he's also solid stage coral. 

Let's all bow down to this enlightened being. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@kag101

? shh, Gregory is indeed God, according to one of his/her posts he's also solid stage coral. 

Let's all bow down to this enlightened being. 

Better to be stage nirodha ?


What is Enlightenment? A Direct Spiritual Teaching with Examples from Buddhism, Hinduism, & Taoism
https://youtu.be/HAS_gsbfBtk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01. 01. 2022. at 10:03 PM, Gregory1 said:

I am God.

As God I embody myself perfectly.

There is no imperfection in my world.

Everything is pure beauty, pure holyness, pure absolute Being.

You are me. I love you and by saying that sentence, I love myself.

Duality collapses once I see myself. Love for other becomes love for Self.

Suffering of other becomes suffering of Self.

Other becomes Self.

Oneness becomes our name.

We become I.

I become 0.

0 becomes Infinity.

Infinity eats it's own tail, meanwhile we realize that our oneness means Love.

Love is our name.

Love is our treasure.

Love is our divine entitlement.

Nothing lesser we deserve.

Nothing lesser we will create.

We will grow our infinite wings.

Fly our infinite flight.

Embrace ourselves in our infinite arm.

Hold ourselves forever.

Grow forever.

Die forever.

Love forever.

In Heaven forever.

So be it.

So is it.

Amen.

you re not

You're a siner, not perfect

yours sins make you imperfect

no, there is devil, and ugly stuff

you need to love you first, so you can love me

selfish, abandon self love...

-Other becomes Self.

-Oneness becomes our name.

-We become I.

-I become 0.

-0 becomes Infinity.-that's not reality for you, just Leos theory repeated...

we deserve what we deserve...

Don't use Amen, you don't have the right to do so..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2022 at 0:03 AM, Gregory1 said:

I am God.

As God I embody myself perfectly.

There is no imperfection in my world.

Everything is pure beauty, pure holyness, pure absolute Being.

You are me. I love you and by saying that sentence, I love myself.

Duality collapses once I see myself. Love for other becomes love for Self.

Suffering of other becomes suffering of Self.

Other becomes Self.

Oneness becomes our name.

We become I.

I become 0.

0 becomes Infinity.

Infinity eats it's own tail, meanwhile we realize that our oneness means Love.

Love is our name.

Love is our treasure.

Love is our divine entitlement.

Nothing lesser we deserve.

Nothing lesser we will create.

We will grow our infinite wings.

Fly our infinite flight.

Embrace ourselves in our infinite arm.

Hold ourselves forever.

Grow forever.

Die forever.

Love forever.

In Heaven forever.

So be it.

So is it.

Amen.

Good for you. Go for it. Love forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.1.2022 at 2:56 PM, Fearless_Bum said:

@kag101

? shh, Gregory is indeed God, according to one of his/her posts he's also solid stage coral. 

Let's all bow down to this enlightened being. 

@Fearless_Bum you confused cora and pink. I'm currently at pink, not coral.


Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now