Ulax

Torero died

81 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, which is why the pickup community is more conscious than the incel community. The incel community is radioactively toxic.

I

agree.

I met Tom once or twice and James Tusk asked me to go on his podcast to talk about it end of the month so if it happens will post it here. I will try and rep actuialized.org's perspective somewhat :!

v sad about Tom, one strange thing about him was he was always very against spirituality, he came from a very religious family and felt as thought they brainwashed him which lead him to have a deep aversion to anything mystical which is ashame because it might of been the one thing that might of helped him.  

On 02/01/2022 at 1:08 AM, Thought Art said:

Stick to your age group 5 years max difference and be respectful…

No This is stupid. 

18+ is fine for me. 

18 - 70 I don't care. 

It's the spice of life to have differences. How boring to have rules like that. 

Age differences, ethnicity differences ect... 

18 + is my only rule & I'll never change that with age. 

Edited by Striving for more

On 1/4/2022 at 4:08 AM, Globalcollective said:

one strange thing about him was he was always very against spirituality

I was going to comment before but didn't, I had the impression he was missing spirituality from his life.

He did seem like he went all in on the pickup thing, turned it into a career, and now that he had reached his forties he must have seen the limits of that lifestyle.

And without any conscious connection to Source to see him through, he must have reached some pretty deep pits of despair...

He was a great daygame teacher, but it was clear that something was missing from his life.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

https://www.girlschase.com/article/beloved-day-game-coach-tom-torero-has-died

more details from this girls chase article

basically it seems despite the bbc journalist admitting he did nothing illegal, she contacted all social media, web hosting, and payment processes Torero was using and pressured them into dropping him. Torero already had bad financial issues prior to this and seemed to kill himself because of this.

3 hours ago, Raze said:

https://www.girlschase.com/article/beloved-day-game-coach-tom-torero-has-died

more details from this girls chase article

basically it seems despite the bbc journalist admitting he did nothing illegal, she contacted all social media, web hosting, and payment processes Torero was using and pressured them into dropping him. Torero already had bad financial issues prior to this and seemed to kill himself because of this.

You don't need to do anything illegal to violate terms of service of platforms and get canceled.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/glasgow-pick-up-artist-conviction-quashed-a4551016.html

similar case, another pickup artist the BBC went after, Addy Agame, was sentenced to 2 years for harassment and put in the sex offenders registry. However after being in jail for a year, he appealed the case and won and was let out. The judges said just asking women for their number on video shouldn’t result in jail time, and the police treated him unfairly potentially because of the media pressure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTc0GfJXhzU

Edited by Raze

RIP Tom. I have listened to Tom. He helped people. He did dogdy stuff . Him dying makes me want to retreat to stage blue. His mostly stage orange and red advice comes with consequences. 

Edited by ArcticGong

I never followed this tom guy or addy agame. They both seemed pretty predatory and toxic though. I'm all for learning game in a healthy way but it attracts some downright toxic/seedy guys so what theory is shared and promoted here needs to be moderated more closely imo. I'm not judging either of these two guys but I'm glad they were canceled. We need to hold game, especially the forum here to high standards when it comes to resources shared on it if we are so conscious and holistic as we tout ourselves to be here. 

The toxicity is non other then the toxicity of Western civilization – greed and arrogance.     There is never enough, you have to keep acquiring more and more, and there is no limit.  Then there is the pride of self improvement and the assumption that “self improvement” and “progress” are desirable in themselves.  What is the difference between a PUA accumulating lays and Donald Trump accumulating real estate?  Perhaps the only good PUA is a dead one.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

17 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I never followed this tom guy or addy agame. They both seemed pretty predatory and toxic though. I'm all for learning game in a healthy way but it attracts some downright toxic/seedy guys so what theory is shared and promoted here needs to be moderated more closely imo. I'm not judging either of these two guys but I'm glad they were canceled. We need to hold game, especially the forum here to high standards when it comes to resources shared on it if we are so conscious and holistic as we tout ourselves to be here. 

you’re glad Torero committed suicide after all his income was cut off when his PayPal and hosting was banned even though he did nothing illegal nor actually broke those sites guidelines and glad Addy Agame spent a year in jail and was labeled a sex offender in the media, so he will never get a normal job most likely, despite the court system saying he didn’t commit any crime nor any sex offense? 

Edited by Raze

3 hours ago, Raze said:

you’re glad Torero committed suicide

No one is glad about his suicide, but if he was recording and selling sex audios that obviously is not ethical and would eventually have to get called out.

PUAs gotta find ways to teach game in a more ethical manner which is considerate of the girls. If they treat girls too much like objects it will create backlash for them because it promotes a toxic masculinity which mainstream society will not stomach.

Game has to be done in a way which is not balls-to-the wall exploitative, selfish, and juvenile.

Torero's crimes isn't punishable by death and he shouldn't commit suicide. RIP.

Time to close this thread as it's not really related to Dating, Relationship or Sexuality.

They were not even crimes and where was no legal punishment. He was simply hoisted by his own petard.

David bond is long the same lines. I thought he was a cool openminded dude but then hes a trump supporter and funnels his " extras " behind a paywall. Nice daygame infield thought. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@Raze That guy was a total creepjob ?. He's in a different league of creepiness than Torero.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 1/1/2022 at 5:17 PM, Nahm said:

Wise article. Sums up the mentality pretty accurately. RIP. Shame to lose such a talented mind to relious conjecture, emotional suppression, and collective shame. Imo, a rare categorical ‘throw the bath water and the baby out’ and start over in alignment opportunity for any willing to learn from his life. My heart goes out to those effected. 

“They promote coercive, deceptive and manipulative techniques, as well as pseudoscience of the female mind and behavior. As such, the pick-up community has drawn accusations of encouraging misogyny, harassment, emotional abuse, and sexual assault.”

For anyone interested, 

anyone who tries to tell me that i cant befriend my ego and develop healthy relationship with it... definite red flag, would never listen to this guy.